untitled For The Moment

-----part 1-----

"Sir," the aide addressed General Septum with a brisk salute, "this speech you're about to give..."

"Do you have a problem with it?" Septum demanded, a dangerous gleam in his eyes.

"No, sir. It's brilliant. But should you be giving it now? So soon after the recent attacks?"

Septum merely nodded and made his way onto the podium.


"Everything set?" Quatre asked into the communicator he was carrying.

"All set and ready." Heero agreed. "I'll nail that bastard if it's the last thing I do."

A hooded figure came into the building dripping from the rain.

"This place is off limits to civilians." a soldier warned him.

"I understand." the hooded figure nodded. "I promise not to be too much trouble. I just need a little shelter from the rain. Give it to me, and I'll tell everyone I meet what a bunch of great guys you are!"

"Okay, but keep quiet."

The hooded figure nodded and took a vacant seat up in front.


General Septum's speech began. As he spoke, he thought he heard a click somewhere in the room. //Some woman just opened a lipstick or a compact, that's all.// he told himself.

But that wasn't it. 

Heero leapt to his feet and drew his gun. As he pulled back on the trigger, the hooded figure leapt upon him, causing the shot to go wild.

"What the...?!" Heero exclaimed. 

The two seemed evenly matched for a while, but Heero eventually prevailed. He drew back his attacker's hood and stared in stunned horror at the violet eyes that were locked onto his.

"Duo..." he whispered, "how could you?"

Heero turned away from the other Gundam pilot and aimed his gun. But now his chance was gone. Other opportunities would come, but only if Heero escaped.

Duo hurried over to General Septum. "Sir, are you all right?"


General Septum nodded. "Yes, but you're not."

Duo looked at the wound in his side. "It's nothing..." he remarked as the room spun and everything went black.

"Do not let this brave young man die." General Septum ordered his troops. "He saved my life. He must be properly rewarded."

Heero watched from a clump of bushes as General Septum and his troops headed back to their base bringing the wounded Duo with them.

"Mission failure." he reported to Quatre. "Duo has betrayed us."

-----part 2-----

"Is the patient awake?" General Septum asked.

"Not yet." the doctor informed him. "But he is out of danger and resting comfortably. If you'd like to go in, you may."

General Septum nodded and walked into the room where Duo was resting, under heavy guard. "You fellows won't be needed." he dismissed the guards. 

"But, sir..."

"I will not treat the boy who saved my life like a common criminal, is that clear?"

"Sir, yes, sir." the guards left the room, leaving General Septum alone with Duo.

"It's a pity you're not awake." Septum whispered as he pushed up Duo's hospital gown caressing the boy's soft, pale skin, then moving his hands upward until his fingers brushed against Duo's nipples. He licked and nibbled on one of the tiny rosebuds until he heard Duo moan and the young boy arched against him. He pulled back in surprise.

"Don't stop." Duo moaned. "Please, don't stop."

With a wicked smile, General Septum renewed his attentions causing Duo to moan with desire. 

"Please, sir," Duo's eyes were filled with desperate need, "please take me! Please?!"

"In time, my sweet one" General Septum promised. "In time..." He drew Duo into his arms and placed a long, deep kiss upon the braided pilot's lips. "Rest for now. I'll be back later this afternoon."

Duo watched the man leave and let out a long sigh before closing his eyes and drifting back to sleep..

-----part 3-----

General Septum sat on the sofa in his private quarters. Duo sat on the floor beside him, his head in the General's lap while the older man stroked his hair and fingered his braid.

"My sweet little love." Septum pulled Duo onto his lap and kissed the boy, deeply. "Why? Why is it that you love me?"

"I love your strength. I love your control. I need those things." Duo kissed his way down Septum's torso stopping just above the waistband of the man's pants.

"Why don't you continue?" Septum asked.

"I've never done this before." Duo confessed.

"I'll teach you." Septum assured Duo as he unzipped his pants and drew out his long, thick erection. "Just relax." he soothed as he guided the hard thickness into Duo's mouth.

Duo closed his eyes and let out shuddering moan as he fought the urge to gag. Once he had his throat muscles under control, he let General Septum move his head up and down along the General's shaft, sucking gingerly at it.

"I love you, Duo." General Septum groaned as he came into Duo's mouth. "I will always love you. You belong to me now. Tonight, I can only show you a small part of how much I love you. This was only the beginning, my darling. This Friday night, if you will have me, shall be our wedding night. We'll make the announcement at the conference on L4 day after tomorrow."

Duo smiled and stood up. "If you will forgive me, the excitement of your proposal has overwhelmed me. I hope you don't mind me turning in early."

"Not at all." General Septum smiled. "My bride to be needs to store up his energy for the big night."

"That's right." Duo nodded. He returned to the bedroom, and accessed the computer. After hacking into the system fast enough to do Heero proud, he sent an email.


SpaceHeart,

Tell PerfectSoldier I love him and I miss him. I look forward to being with him again, and with the rest of you also. The conference will be held on L4 in two days' time. General Septum plans to announce his engagement to me. Use this announcement to coordinate your attack runs.

-Shinigami. 


He hit the return button and tried to push the chair back, but it would not move. 

Strong hands yanked Duo from the chair and hurled him onto the bed.

"Looks like your wedding night's come a little faster than expected." General Septum glared, hatefully, at Duo as he tore the braided pilot's clothes.

-----part 4-----

Quatre opened his email and noticed that he had a new message waiting from Shinigami.

"Finally." he smiled as he read the message. "Heero, would you come here a moment?"

Heero glared at the TV. He'd been in a very bad mood since the day of the conference, when Duo had turned on him. "Fine." he grumbled, as he stormed over to Quatre. "Yeah, what?"

"Read this."

Heero's eyes widened as he read the message. "Why didn't you tell me it was a set up?"

"We needed a convincing performance." Quatre shrugged.

Heero blinked. "You think I couldn't have pulled it off?"

"You love Duo, Heero." Quatre pointed out. "I couldn't risk your love for him causing you to fight back with less than your full abilities."

"I hated him ever since ..." Heero closed his eyes. "Duo, forgive me. I should've realized. I should've known you'd never betray our love."

"I'm the one who should apologize, Heero." Quatre told him, gently. "To both of you. Tell you what, if you ever get off that Perfect Soldier high-horse of yours and propose to Duo, I'll pay for the wedding."

"I can't marry him, Quatre." Heero lamented. "If the enemy found out how I feel about him, they'd hurt him to get to me. I can't let that happen to him."

"So, have a private wedding and don't invite the enemy." Quatre suggested. 

*****

"STOP!!!" Duo screamed as General Septum wrestled him onto this stomach. He was naked now, his clothes, what remained of them, scattered about the room. He fought to dislodge the man from on top of him, but could get no leverage.

General Septum removed his belt and used it to bind Duo's arms behind his back. "This is going to hurt... a *lot*." he whispered in Duo's ear as he guided the tip of his erection to Duo's opening.

"Please, don't." Duo begged, his words muffled by the pillow his face was pressed into. "I'm saving myself. Please... "

Then Duo felt a blinding sheet of pain as General Septum's erection slammed into him, fully penetrating him in less than a second. It felt as if he'd been split in two, the long thickness tearing him as it went in.

Duo fought to free himself, his arms straining against the belt as the General rammed into him over and over.

"Oh, YES!" The General cried out in triumph as he released his seed into Duo. 

The change was almost instantaneous. The moment General Septum's semen filled Duo, the young pilot went completely limp beneath him.

The General rolled over, then turned Duo onto his back, groping, fondling and stroking him until Duo felt himself come.

Tears of shame trickled down Duo's face and the General kissed them away. "I love you, Duo." he whispered, as he held the bound pilot in his arms.

He said it again the next morning when he pulled Duo onto his lap and entered him again.

Duo didn't fight back this time. He had no will or desire to do so now. He was dirty now, no one would ever want him. Especially not Heero. //I couldn't stop him, Heero,// he thought regretfully, //please forgive me.//

General Septum raped Duo ten times during that day. Each time he assaulted the young pilot, he whispered "I love you." over and over. He smiled coldly each time he said it. //You'll never be able to hear those words again without remembered what I'm doing to you.// The thought aroused him even further and he came, hard, into Duo.

*****

"Heero," Quatre said, "You retrieve Duo. The rest of us will concentrate on the main attack."

"Mission accepted." Heero nodded. He brought up the schematics of the building and studied them carefully, pinpointing the conference room where Duo would be with his 'fiancé'.

"Let's do this and get home." Quatre ordered. "Remember, we begin our run when General Septum makes his engagement announcement."

The four pilots listened, patiently, to the General's lies about why he was going to be raising the Colonies' taxes and increasing the military presence at each Colony.

"Why attack here?" Trowa asked. 

"The OZ troops attending this conference won't be able to resist showing off their new fighters." Quatre explained. "They'll have brought the newest ones from each base. We'll be able to take them all out here, instead of having to fly to each separate base."

Something touched Quatre's SpaceHeart. It filled him with a sense of despair, self-hate, and shame and left him feeling shattered. He shook himself, breaking the connection, then realized what it meant.

//I hope Heero tears you to pieces.// he thought, rage beating in his heart as he thought of what the General must've done to Duo.

"General Septum's onto us." he told the others. "He found out somehow."

"How do you know?" Heero asked.

"Duo's hurt." Quatre replied. "Badly! Cancel previous order and begin attack *now*!"

Heero didn't waste a second. He landed Wing and disembarked from the Gundam. Drawing his gun, he blasted his way into the conference room and raced to the podium where General Septum was giving his speech.

"Duo!" Heero called, tossing a long silver staff to Duo. "Catch!"

The staff landed at Duo's feet, but the braided pilot made no move to retrieve it.

General Septum picked it up instead.

"Duo?!" Heero noticed that Duo wasn't responding at all. //He's in shock.// he thought. //What did that son of a bitch do to him?//

Explosions shook the building as Quatre lead Trowa and Wufei in their attack run.

General Septum raced at Heero, striking him with the staff. Heero blocked the attack and sent the older man flying across the room. 

The General stood up and attacked Heero again. "Might as well leave the little slut here." he taunted. 

"Duo's not a slut, you bastard." Heero informed the General as they circled. "He's a virgin."

"No, he's not." The General grinned, knowingly.

Heero's expression darkened as realization hit him. "You son of a bitch!" he exploded as he lunged at the hateful monster who stood before him.

The General reacted instantly, and managed to get Heero pinned beneath him. He tossed the silver staff aside and grasped Heero's throat in his hands.

Duo sat there, still in the chair he'd been seated in from the moment the conference had begun. He saw the General's hands close around Heero's throat, saw the Perfect Soldier fighting to dislodge the older man, then saw Heero's eyes close and his body go limp. In that moment, sheer hatred drove the shock from his body. He grabbed the staff and tapped the hidden control, transforming it into a small thermal scythe.

With a cry of rage, Duo struck General Septum with the scythe, slicing the hateful man in two. Then he bent down and began CPR on Heero. "Please, don't die, Heero." he begged. "I'm no longer good enough for you. But I don't want you to die." He leaned down again, to give more air to Heero. But this time the Perfect Soldier responded by kissing the braided pilot.

Duo sat back for a moment, touching his lips, relishing the kiss. Then he stood up and helped Heero to his feet.

"You shouldn't dirty yourself like that." He said, sadly. "I'm used goods now, Heero. General Septum ... touched me."

"He raped you, Duo." Heero told him. "Rape isn't sex. It's violence. Its just another way of stabbing someone, the only difference is that he used his body instead of a knife. There's nothing sexual about it."

"Heero... please?"

"Duo, I love you." Heero said, meaning to reassure Duo. 

Instead, the words reminded Duo of the repeated assaults. He tensed up and began to sob. "Don't say that, please?" he begged. "I don't ever want to hear those words again. I heard them from him over and over. Each time he touched me..."

Heero drew Duo into his arms. "Ai shiteiru, Duo." he whispered, gazing into Duo's eyes. At least he could say it that way. But it hurt him to know that General Septum had turned the sweetest three words in the English language into something so hurtful, forever ruining them for Duo. 

"My little virgin." Heero kissed Duo's forehead. "You are, you know. Still a virgin."

"I'm not." Duo shook his head.

"Duo, you're a virgin until you have intercourse. Rape isn't intercourse. It doesn't count. You did nothing wrong, Duo." Heero placed another kiss upon Duo, this one on the braided pilot's trembling lips. "Duo, please marry me?"

"Heero..." Duo sighed, regretfully.

"Please?!" Heero begged, taking Duo's hands and kneeling before him. "Duo, you are my soul-mate, my love. I will always love you. Please, marry me?"

Duo felt something warm touch his heart. Heero meant it. He didn't just pity Duo. He felt the dirty feeling fade with each loving kiss Heero placed upon his lips. He wanted this wonderful, cleansing angel to hold him forever. And the angel had offered this to him. The angel wanted to be Duo's husband.

"Yes, Heero." he whispered, closing his eyes as Heero drew him into a tender embrace. Their lips touched, ever so slightly. 

Two curved blades sliced through the wall, first horizontally, then vertically. A moment later, Sandrock's head came through the newly created window. "Hurry up, you two!" Quatre called from inside. "Let's get out of here!"

"Right." Heero agreed. "Care to give us a hand."

Quatre understood the hint. He pulled Sandrock's head out of the window and reached in with the Gundam's arm. 

Duo and Heero climbed into the Gundam's palm. "We're ready." Heero called up, once they were settled.

Quatre carried Heero and Duo over to Wing.

Heero climbed into the pilot's seat, then patted his lap, invitingly.

Duo climbed onto Heero's lap, resting his head on Heero's shoulder. He could feel Heero harden as they flew and it frightened him. 

"Sorry," Heero whispered, knowing that his erection was probably scaring Duo after what the boy had suffered through. He tried a little levity, hoping it'd make Duo feel better. "It's got a mind of it's own. I can't do a thing with it."

Duo found himself laughing, despite the ordeal he'd been through. He could still feel Heero's erection pressing against him through their clothes. But somehow it felt different now, like an old friend instead of a hated enemy.

Quatre smiled. He knew Duo had a long way to go before he was fully healed, but it was a good start. "Mission accomplished." he told the others. "Let's go home."

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1