untitled Deathscythe/Duo Rapefic

-----part 1-----

Duo finished making some minor adjustments on his Gundam. With the new AI system in place, the machine would soon be even faster than it already was.

"There you are, Deathscythe." he smiled, turning and putting away his tools. "Soon you'll..." he paused as he felt one of the Gundam's weapons poke him in the back. "Hey! What the..."

"Take off your clothes."

Duo looked around. "Who...?!" He looked all around, trying to find the source of the command.

"Take off your clothes."

Duo looked up, realizing where the order was coming from. "Are you mad?! There is no way...."

Deathscythe activated its thermal scythe and brought it close enough for Duo to feel the immense heat radiating from it.

"Take off your clothes." it repeated yet again.

Duo undressed. He had no choice. It was humiliating, but what could a Gundam do to him anyhow?

"On your knees, and keep still."

Duo did as he was told. He sure as hell wasn't going to argue with something as deadly as Deathscythe.

Deathscythe lowered its thermal scythe, securing the weapon to its groin area, deactivated it, and pushed it up into Duo.

Duo let out a scream of anguish as the still-hot metal went up inside him. 

-----part 2-----

Pulling the thermal scythe from Duo's body, Deathscythe opened a hidden panel in its groin area. A long metal rod unfolded from it and quickly found its way up inside of Duo.

Deathscythe stood there, holding Duo in place as the hidden systems the doctors had added to it not long ago built up a small store of artificial semen. 

Duo just knelt there, unaware of any of these facts. Unaware of anything now.. He didn't even notice when the hangar doors opened.

Quatre stood in the doorway, blinking in surprise, horror, and embarrassment. A moment later, he turned and ran to get help. 

-----part 3-----

"Heero!" Quatre was shrieking as he raced into the room where Heero was exercising. "Deathscythe is.. I mean Duo's.. I mean... inside..."

"Duo's inside of Deathscythe? So what? It's his Gundam."

Quatre shook his head. "No.... Other way around."

"What the hell are you talk... kami-sama." Heero raced back to the hangar, arriving just as Deathscythe was releasing Duo from its grasp. He and Quatre both ran up to the platform. Heero raced over to Duo and picked him up, carrying him down the scaffolding.

"Why did you hurt Duo?" Quatre asked Deathscythe in confusion.

"I was programmed to." Deathscythe replied. "So I had no choice."

"By whom?" Quatre was concerned.

"I do not know." Deathscythe replied. "That information was not given to me. My instructions were to impregnate Duo Maxwell. That is all."

"How?"

"Injection of three substances into his body. One manufactured ova, an ejaculation of artificial semen, and an injection of a strong anti-rejection drug. All simultaneously." Deathscythe replied. 

"And now that you've fulfilled your program?" Quatre asked.

"I hope Duo will be all right." Deathscythe replied. "I am very sorry for what I did. I am glad that program is no longer functional. Please take care of him. I hope he'll forgive me some day."

-----part 4-----

Duo woke some days later. His body was mostly healed by now, though he was still very sore from the attack.

"Quatre?" he asked, seeing the blond pilot who was keeping watch over him.

"How do you feel?"

"Like someone jammed a goddamned flagpole up me." Duo winced. "What happened?"

"The doctors programmed your gundam to mate with you." Quatre explained. "Heero thinks they're still trying to create a perfect soldier."

"By crossbreeding humans and Gundams?" Duo blinked. "Is that even possible?"

"We'll know soon enough." Quatre sighed. He kissed Duo's forehead and went to work on his Gundam.

Heero found him lying naked on the platform the next morning.

-----part 5-----

As Heero made his way over to Quatre, he felt himself being picked up and set down on the repair scaffold in front of Wing.

"Don't *even* think of..." he began to growl a warning, then cut himself off, thinking better of it. //You can handle this,// he thought to himself as he was crudely positioned and penetrated. //This is your new mission, Yuy. Just survive this. Nothing more. Nothing less. Survive this. You can do it.//

And then he felt the Gundam's ejaculation, felt the thick fluid spurting into him. Pseudo-sperm, artificial ova, and anti-rejection drug, all mixed into a single powerful ejaculation that flooded the Perfect Soldier. 

As Wing's inseminator withdrew from his body, Heero felt consciousness departing from him. But he'd survived. He just needed some rest, that was all.

"Mission accomplished." he whispered as he passed out.


Heero carried Quatre inside a few hours later and put him to bed. He looked up as he heard footsteps approaching the door. 

"Duo, get back into bed." 

"What happened?" Duo asked, still very much exhausted.

"Same thing that happened to you." Heero replied. "His Gundam turned on him and..."

"Ouch!" Duo winced, in sympathy. "Will he live?"

"Probably." Heero nodded. "Duo, you shouldn't be moving around like that in your condition."

"My...?" Duo stopped short. "Then I'm... pregnant?"

Heero nodded. "Dr. G gave us the news earlier, while you were sleeping. He sounded rather pleased." He walked over to Duo and lead him back into his room.

"Sit and talk with me a bit." Duo pleaded. "I'm lonely."

Heero nodded, though sitting proved rather uncomfortable.

"You, too?" Duo asked, noticing Heero's discomfort."

Heero nodded.

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1