Why is He Crying?

I enter Duo, slowly. He's lying beneath me, breathing softly. His braid has come undone and his hair is fanned out over him, like an angel's wings. I push the glorious silken strands to one side. I kiss his neck and nibble his earlobe as I push deeper. The head is in him now, his body is trembling beneath mine. Can his need be as strong as mine? I push deeper still, and reach down to stroke his erection. My arm is around his waist, holding him there, steadying him as I push even deeper, sliding steadily forward into that satin passage until my hips are pressed against him. He's so beautiful. I tell him this as I move in him. I've wanted him for so long. At first I move slowly, letting him get used to me. I can tell he's never done this before, and I'm honored to be his first. Then, when I feel his body relax, I pump faster, harder. It's so right. So perfect. I'm finally with my beloved Duo in the way that we were meant to be. I feel my essence flow into him, the perfect ending to the perfect coupling. It was all perfect, just like we'd always wanted. There's a crimson stain on the bed beneath him, but I expected that since it was his first time. I turn him over to kiss him and his expression confuses me. He looks like he just lost his best friend. I don't understand. I just made love to him. So why is he crying?

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1