White Wedding

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This fic was inspired by Billy Idol's song of the same name.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----part 1-----

Heero rubbed the sore spot on his temple and tried to remember how he and Duo had been captured. Most of the events leading to their being taken by OZ troops was a blur. There had been a battle, but how the OZ troops had overpowered them he couldn't recall? Outnumbered was most likely. He looked over at Duo, who was still out cold.

"Duo?" he asked. "Are you okay?"

Duo lay there and did not reply.

About a dozen OZ guards walked into the cell. Several of them held Heero in place while three of them stripped Duo.

"Leave him alone!" Heero ordered.

"Tell us what we want to know, and we won't do him any more harm."

"Don't you *dare*, Heero." Duo warned. "If you talk, I'll never speak to you again!" Duo blinked as he considered how Heero might take this 'threat' then corrected himself. "Correction. I'll never *stop* speaking to you!"

One of the guards pushed a finger into Duo while another stroked and fondled him.

"STOP! PLEASE?!" Duo begged. "Please don't do this to me?!"

They ignored him and kept feeling him up, Heero keeping his silence even when they moved from simple molestation to all-out rape.

Duo shrieked in agony with each inward stab of the guards' erections into his virgin passage.

"NO! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Heero screamed. "Please, leave him alone!"

One guard pulled a knife from his pocket and began to push it into where he had been thrusting just a few short moments ago.

"STOP!"

Everyone turned to the cell door.

Treize was standing there, looking livid. "Leave that boy alone!"

Heero blinked. Treize was rescuing them?! But why? It made no sense.

"Please?" Heero heard himself say, "Please help Duo. He needs a doctor. The knife..."

"Don't worry, " Treize told Heero, "your friend will be fine. I have no intention of letting my fiancé die. He'll get the best care. Then he will marry me."

"I don't want..."

"I don't care." Treize cut off Duo's protest by forcing a kiss upon the braided baka. "Now, let's get you fixed up." Treize smiled as he carried Duo to the medical facility, "I don't like it when someone breaks my toys."

-----part 2-----

"I'm not your toy." Duo protested. "And I am not your fiancé."

"Wrong on both counts." Treize caressed Duo's face in an obscene parody of tenderness. "Way I figure it, I just saved your life. You owe me a reward."

"Great. As soon as you set us free I'll treat you to an ice cream sundae." Duo quipped.

"You owe me far more than that, my love." Treize pulled Duo, roughly, into his arms and kissed him, pushing his tongue into Duo's mouth.

Duo's face bore a disgusted look as Treize's tongue violated and explored his mouth. He struggled, pounding his fists against Treize's chest as Treize's hand, the one not holding Duo, began to grope between Duo's legs.

"This," Treize said, giving Duo's manhood a rough stroke before returning his attention to Duo's family jewels, "and these belong to me now. You will marry me, Duo Maxwell. You have no choice."

"I will NOT!" Duo tried to pull free, but Treize's hold on his was too strong.

Duo fought and struggled until suddenly his body went rigid. Treize took Duo's manhood into his mouth and drank down the braided pilot's seed, greedily swallowing every drop. Then, Treize let go of Duo, who sank to the floor of the cell. Treize walked out of the cell and locked it again. "Sleep well." he laughed. "Tomorrow is our wedding day."

-----part 3-----

Heero started working at his bonds as soon as Treize had left the cell. He couldn't do it before, not while he was being so carefully watched. An attempt at escaping might cause Duo to be hurt even worse, if such a thing were possible.

He soon had them untied. Then, he went over to Duo and shook the other pilot. "Duo? Can you hear me?"

Duo let out a weak groan and opened his eyes. He turned away, unable to look at Heero, now. He couldn't look anyone in the eye anymore. The living incarnation of Death seemed to have been reduced to the barely alive incarnation of Shame.

"Damn it, Duo!" Heero growled. "Don't you *dare* look down on yourself! Don't you fuckin' *dare*! It's that bastard Treize you should look down on. He's the one who should be ashamed."

Duo didn't seem to hear him. He lie there in Heero's arms, eyes cast downward, not even crying, as if he hated himself so much he didn't find himself worthy of tears.

Heero rocked Duo, whispering soothing words to him, but the braided pilot kept babbling to himself about how horrible and worthless he must be for this to happen to him.

"You're not worthless." Heero told Duo. "Stop saying that. You're talking about the boy I love."

//I love you, too, Heero.// Duo thought. "But I'm used goods now. You deserve someone who's still a virgin. Someone who will only be touched by you. That's what I wanted to give you... but I can't now... dump me... forget I existed. Marry Quatre... he can give you that. I'm sure he's a virgin..."

"I don't want to marry Quatre." Heero replied.

Duo stiffened in alarm. He hadn't realized he'd been speaking aloud.

"Duo," Heero told him, "you don't have to be a virgin for me to love you. You just have to be Duo Maxwell."

"I can't be that anymore, either." the braided pilot told him. "Duo Maxwell died tonight."

Heero felt the other pilot tense up in his arms. He let out a sharp sound of protest as Duo shoved him away then started screaming for the Guards.

"GET YOUR FUCKIN' ASSES OVER HERE! YOU BASTARDS! I'M GONNA KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!" the braided baka was screaming at the top of his lungs. He was saying a lot of other things, too, but those were the nicest sentiments out of the bunch.

"Duo?" Heero backed into a corner.

"Duo's dead, Yuy." the other boy barked at him with a voice colder than the grave. "Only Shinigami remains now."

Heero looked into Duo's harsh glare, now devoid of that playful sparkle they'd once held, and realized it was true.

-----part 4-----

Treize returned the next morning. Shinigami smiled at him. As soon as Treize opened the cell door, Shinigami would attack. Then OZ-boy would be sorry for what he'd done. He'd pay for defiling Shinigami!

"It's our wedding day, my little prize." Treize smiled. "Soon you'll be all mine. And I promise, once we're married I will make love with you every night."

"You mean you'll rape him every night." Heero growled.

"Rape is such an ugly word." Treize grinned. "But whatever you call it, his body is mine to use as I see fit."

"This body is mine, thank you." Shinigami snarled. "Now let me go before you regret it."

"I'll never regret it." Treize smiled. "But I can make you regret it. I can put things in you that will cause you so much pain that you'll wonder why they didn't kill you... when you're not busy wishing they did."

"How are you going to manage that from your coffin?" Shinigami asked.

Several guards walk in accompanied by a doctor who was carrying a syringe. As soon as they opened the cell, Shinigami pounced.

Heero watched from the corner as the braided pilot killed three guards before the doctor managed to inject the drug into him while he was busy throttling a fourth. Then everything changed. The braided boy stopped fighting and looked up at the guards as if he had been hypnotized.

//You should've killed the doctor.// Heero thought as his friend was lead out of the cell with a too-blissful expression upon his face. //You killed those men because they raped you. They did deserve death. But you should've killed the doctor first.//

*****

"You think they'd have at least called." Trowa complained as he set breakfast on the table. "Come on, you two. Breakfast is getting cold."

"Be right there." Wufei called from the bathroom. "Just getting dressed."

Trowa went into the TV room where Quatre was watching the news.

"They won't call." Quatre told Trowa, having heard the unibanged pilot's earlier remark. "Duo's whole purpose for the two of them going on vacation was for them to be able to sit down away from prying eyes and work out their relationship."

"...just in. We turn you, now, to our live coverage of the wedding of General Treize..."

Quatre reached to turn the set off, then froze when he saw Treize's 'bride'. 

"Duo?!" the blond pilot turned and ran, and didn't stop until he was in the cockpit of his Gundam and racing toward the wedding site.

Fighting his way through a blockade of Aries fighters, Quatre landed his Gundam outside the temple where the wedding was taking place. He parked by a nearby tree, then used it to get to ground level. Once on the ground, he ran into the temple...

... just in time to see Treize pull Duo into his arms and place a long, deep kiss on the braided pilot's lips.

Treize looked up as Quatre ran in, and smiled. "If you came to stop the wedding, you're too late." he said, laughing evilly as he placed another unloving kiss on Shinigami's lips.

As Treize lead his 'bride' out of the temple, past Quatre, the blonde pilot noticed the doll-like expression in Duo's eyes.

The drug the braided bishonen had been given wore off as Treize was ramming into Duo.

Then, Shinigami turned on Treize with a ferocity that was beyond shocking. With a speed that would bring envy into the hearts of the best ninja, he thrust a fist into Treize's chest and ripped out his heart.

Treize died with a look of pain and surprise on his face that was almost comical.


Shinigami paused just long enough to get dressed. Then, he picked up Treize's gun, then made his way to the holding cells.

At the same time, Quatre finally managed to locate the cell Heero was being held in.

//They put him under the bedroom so he could listen to Duo being raped.// he thought disgustedly. He picked the lock on the cell, a little something he'd learned from Duo, and opened the door.

"Heero?" he asked.

Heero opened his eyes. "Quatre?"

"Come on. I've got to get you out of here."

"I'm not going without Shinigami." Heero decided.

"You don't have to." Shinigami said as he ran into the holding area. He was dressed in a black kimono tied with a blood red belt that was mostly covered by a black obi.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Quatre told his two fellow pilots.

Shinigami looked at the wedding band on his finger. "I've got a better idea." he said.

Heero smiled, not at the unspoken idea, but because he could hear a little of the old Duo Maxwell in Shinigami's voice.

//So,// he thought //my Duo isn't dead after all.//

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1