Very Strange Indeed

-----part 1-----

With the enemy destroyed, Trowa, Heero, Wufei, Quatre, and Duo gave a cheer and returned to the safehouse.

Trowa was the first to speak up. "Duo, you didn't really...?" he asked.

"Of course we really eloped." Duo laughed. "Aren't you happy for me. I have to admit, I'm a little anxious about tonight."

"Tonight?" Quatre raised an eyebrow.


"You're nuts!" Heero exclaimed. "You aren't possibly thinking of... "

"What else is a bride supposed to think about with their wedding night approaching?" Duo asked, using the word bride to indicate which part in the coupling he would be taking.

"Duo!" Trowa yelped, "You'll get yourself killed if you try that! Do you have any idea what that'll do to you internally?!"

"Trowa's right."

"Relax, guys." Duo shrugged. "I'm sure my husband won't hurt me."

*****

Trowa woke up a few hours later. He was after midnight and he couldn't sleep. He decided to take a walk to clear his head.

He heard a noise from the motor pool and went to investigate.

"DUO!" he yelped.

Duo was in the cockpit of Deathscythe, naked. There were cables clamped to various areas on his arms and legs and groin, not to mention one that Trowa was damned sure was inside him. Duo's mouth was also penetrated.

This was just too much, he decided. He moved forward, then stopped in frozen amazement as Duo suddenly orgsamed.

Duo threw his head back, gasping around the cable he was automatically sucking on, caught in the throes of unbridled passion until he was completely drained.

Then, Duo slumped down into the seat and his head lolled to one side, all the cables going slack, but never leaving his body.

Trowa stared at Duo in shock.

The boy was now slumped in his seat. He gave an occasional twitch, but otherwise, he was out cold.

"Duo!"

A remote wristband to wristband check of Duo's pulse revealed that it was slightly elevated but within normal boundaries of a boy who'd just had an orgasm.

He sighed and returned to the safe house. Maybe Duo would come to his senses in the morning.

****

The night passed by and Duo woke.

/Good morning, beloved./

"Good morning, husband." Duo smiled at the AI voice interface as he snuggled up against the seat. Deathscythe had removed the cable from inside his mouth while he'd slept. He pushed the control panel to open the cockpit.

Nothing.

He tried again.

"Husband. I'd like to get some breakfast."

The new cable snaked into Duo's mouth, pumping a water-like fluid down his throat.

Duo's lungs filled with water.

Deathscythe snaked two smaller cables down into his lungs to drain the water-like fluid from them.

Duo spluttered and began to breathe again, heaving and gasping. There was a look of terror in his young and beautiful eyes.

He lashed out, intending to try to smash the cockpit window out. The cables caught his arms and pulled him back against the chair. The cable that had been put up inside him the night before went in again.

"NO!" he cried out as the cables replaced themselves all over his body.

The overlapping orgasms Duo was soon experience were too intense to be anything but painful.


Duo's hair was out of its usual braid and hanging down in disheveled strands. His nude body was glistening with perspiration.

Duo whimpered and sobbed, but no longer fought.

"That's it, my beloved." Deathscythe whispered to him. "Just relax. If you fight it, you will only increase your suffering. Just relax and let it happen."

Duo was too weak to make any clear protest. He knew, as he felt the cable inside him starting to thrust once again, that Deathscythe was keeping him alive. He knew that it would keep him at this level, weak and dazed, as long as it wanted to use him.


"Trowa, what are you doing?" Wufei asked.

"I'm getting my gear." Trowa said. "I've got to get Duo out of there."

"He's sitll in Deathscythe?!"

Trowa nodded. "It won't let him out."

-----part 2: The Rescue-----

Duo let out a moan that was barely more than an exhale, his head lolling forward, like that of an abandoned marionette. Only the cable in his mouth kept his as upright as it was. It was thrusting in his mouth since Duo was too weak to suck on it at this point.

The cable that was thrust up inside him also began thrusting, again. Pulling aside to let another in, the additional width ripping him. He would have screamed if he'd had the strength, but all he could now was sit there and wait to die.

Heero leaped onto Deathscythe, making his way to the cockpit of the gundam. Deathscythe released an electrical charge along its own shell, trying to electrocute Heero. But the Perfect Soldier was determined to save the boy he loved and he bore the pain for the sake of that love. Heero could smell his skin starting to cook, but he didn't care about that. All that mattered was Duo. He forced open the cockpit somehow and ripped one of the cables out from inside Duo. It came out with a spray of blood and Heero saw that it had several barbs at the end, like a multiple-hook fishing bait. Apologizing profusely, Heero cut the other cables, leaving them inside Duo, then carefully lifted Duo from Deathscythe's cockpit, and leaped down to safety, rushing into the hideout and placing Duo on his bed. He picked up the phone and called for an ambulance.

It took a few hours, but all of the cables were eventually removed from Duo's abused body. Heero didn't leave until he was certain Duo would be all right.


Heero called the hospital the next morning during breakfast. "Is Duo Maxwell up? This is Heero. Yes, I brought him in last night. What problem? I see. Yes, I suppose I don't blame him. Okay. Thanks." he hung up the phone, then ran out to Deathscythe. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" he screamed at the gundam. "YOU RAPED HIM!" he climbed into Gundam Wing, got into position, and opened fire on Deathscythe with all of his weapons blazing until Duo's Gundam was utterly destroyed.

"Heero?" Quatre asked.

"We lost Duo."

"Heero..." Quatre asked, weakly, "You don't mean..."

"No." Heero shook his head. "He quit. Right now he can't even bear to hear the word 'gundam'. He's afraid of us, Quatre. All because of that stupid Deathscythe."

"Someone else could've..." Quatre pointed out.

"NO!" Heero shouted. "No..." he continued more quietly "I couldn't look at that thing without hating it for what it did to Duo."

"Are you going to try to bring him back?" Quatre asked.

"No." Heero shook his head. "I can't do that to him."

-----part 3: Heero's Heartache-----

"Heero?" Quatre asked. "You going to bed soon?"

"In a minute." Heero replied. He eyed the phone, and sighed.

"Heero, we don't know his phone number." Quatre pointed out. "Besides, we'll get arrested if we try to contact him."

It had been nearly two weeks since Duo's rape by Deathscythe, and a week since he'd left the hospital, healed physically, but emotionally scarred for life. When he'd left, Duo had gotten an apartment of his own and a restraining order against Heero and the others. He was terrified of all gundams now, and the pilots only reminded him of them.

Heero nodded and turned his attention back to the movie that was currently playing on the TV. He was able to concentrate for five seconds before he was eyeing the phone again.

"Heero, no." Quatre shook his head.

"So what if we do get arrested." Heero asked. "When we go to court, we'll have Duo there with us and it'll give us a chance to tell him he's got nothing to be afraid of."

"And what if they decide to not have him testify? Or have him testify via satellite from someplace 'safe'?"

"It's a chance I'm willing to risk." Heero replied.

"Heero," Quatre said, "no. Listen to me. Duo is obviously not ready for that right now. If we rush him, it'll cause irreparable damage. We'll lose him forever. Even if he came back, he'd end up being catatonic at best. Don't rush him, Heero."

Heero nodded. "Okay." he said, heading off to bed.

//Please, get better and come home, my angel.// Heero prayed as he drifted off to sleep. //I love you for all time.//

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1