Strange and Untitled Ficcie

-----part 1-----

Zechs Merquise watched the two Gundam Pilots as they huddled together for warmth in the cold cell of the OZ prison. He smiled, almost affectionately, at them as they slept there, both exhausted from the ordeal they'd endured. 

They'd been prisoners there for a month before he'd taken over the prison facility and Duo had been molested several times, though Zechs had gotten there and put a stop to it before it had escalated into something worse.

Zechs had even apologized to Duo, assuring them that he would not stand for the abuse of his prisoners. He had led the dazed, confused pilot out of the cell and into the bathing room, ordering the other officers out and locking the door. Then, he carefully bathed Duo, making sure not to touch anything he wasn't supposed to, letting Duo clean those areas himself. He washed Duo's hair with his own shampoo and conditioner and helped him re-braid it. "There you go." he'd said, kindly, when finished. "You feeling better now?"

"I'd feel better if you'd let us go." Duo replied. "But I don't suppose you will, will you?"

Zechs considered. "Hmmm... no. You and your lover are going to stay as my guests."

"Thanks for your hospitality." Duo rolled his eyes.

//...because I don't like to see beautiful angels like the both of you get hurt. I'm doing this to keep you both safe.// Zechs thought as he had lead Duo back to his cell.

"Are you okay, Duo?" Heero had asked when they'd arrived. "He didn't...?"

"No." Duo had shaken his head, his head. "He didn't hurt me. He was very nice."

Heero had glared at Zechs. "Duo's mine." he had told him, wrapping his arms, possessively, around Duo.

Zechs nodded. "I know." he had tried to be reassuring. "I thought you would want him to look presentable at our wedding."

Zechs had loved the looks on their faces when he'd said that. They'd thought he was being sarcastic until he'd brought the prison chaplain in to perform the wedding.

The chaplain had performed the ceremony uniting Duo to Heero and then uniting Duo and Heero to Zechs. They'd gone along with the first part effortlessly, though they were not happy with the part of the ceremony that bonded them to Zechs.

Zechs had watched while they'd made love after the wedding, coaching them and coaxing them while they explored each other's bodies for the first time since their imprisonment. Finally, when they were both too aroused to reject him, he had joined in, kissing Duo while Heero made love to the braided pilot, letting Duo make love to him. Duo had cried himself to sleep, not from shame, but from a pleasure overload that left his body shivering with little orgasmic aftershocks as long as three hours after he'd fallen asleep.

"My loves." Zechs said now, the next morning, as he watched them sleep. He and Heero had dressed Duo after the boy had fallen asleep. Then, they'd both gotten dressed. Zechs had left the cell, but had remained at the guard-post until Heero had fallen asleep.

-----part 2-----

The guard brought dinner into the cell a number of weeks later, and not their usual fare either.

"Your host wishes to convey his apologies for being unable to attend dinner with you this evening." he said, "But he has other business to attend."

"Quite a meal." Duo noted, then looked worried. "Are we to be executed then?"

"Not to my knowledge." the guard shrugged.

"So, why all this?" Heero asked, suspiciously.

"You're pregnant." the guard replied. "Zechs, too. Zechs and Duo are eight weeks along and, Heero, you're nine weeks along."

Heero was confused. Eight weeks was then they'd married. So then...?

"I want to speak to the son of a bitch who altered us." he growled. 

The guard left and returned with the doctor. "Ah. So, you are the two young mom... well of the three." the man said, cheerfully. "How are you feeling? Good? No?"

"Cut the nice-doctor crap and tell me why the hell I'm further along than Duo or Zechs." Heero demanded.

"I used a sperm sample that was intercepted by OZ some time ago."

"What?!" Heero tried to grab the man through the bars. "You're telling me you inseminated me with sperm from some random fuckhead we don't even know! You lousy son of a bitch!"

"It wasn't random! We know exactly who the sample came from!"

Heero relaxed. "Tell me." he said. "Who is the father of my baby?"

"Quatre Raberba Winner."

-----part 3-----

"Wh...?!" Quatre began to cry out in shock. 

Trowa covered the blond pilot's mouth before he could give them away. "Shhhh..." he said, urgently, in Quatre's ear. "Calm down. We'll figure it out later. Right now, we have to get Duo and Heero out of here."

Quatre nodded and relaxed a bit. He wasn't happy, but Trowa was right. Now wasn't the time to deal with that. Drawing his scimitar, he followed Trowa and Wufei around the corner to the cell where Duo and Heero were being held.

"Come on," Wufei said, taking the key and opening the lock while Quatre and Trowa held the guards at bay. 

Duo and Heero ran out of the cell. Heero grabbed the guard's gun, then he and Duo followed the other three out of the cell block and out into the courtyard.

They were half-way to the gate when Zechs drove up.

"Get in." He said. 

"We're not staying."

"I know." Zechs told them. "I'll drive you past the guards. You can't get out of here without me."

"Why are you doing this?" Heero demanded.

"Because I'm in love with Duo," Zechs told them. "I don't want him to be hurt. Now, get him the hell out of here."

"Who's baby is Duo carrying?" Heero asked.

"Yours." Zechs replied. "And I'm carrying his."

"How did you get a hold of his sperm?" Trowa asked, glancing over at Quatre. "Did you...?"

"We never touched him." Zechs explained. "It was intercepted when it was being delivered to the Winner Family's private sperm bank."

"We're a space faring family," Quatre explained. "One problem we've always had has been that bearing children in space has been difficult at best. My mother's pregnancy was the only one to make it to full term, and she died in childbirth. I gave strict orders that my sperm was never to be used to impregnate anyone. It was to be used only for external gestations."

"But why?" Trowa asked.

"Because I'm scared that if I get anyone pregnant, they'll die. And now Heero's... Oh, Heero... Duo... I...."

"Great." Heero rolled his eyes. "Between your cursed sperm getting me pregnant, and him being fatally in love with me, I'm doomed." He started to laugh. "Will you two stop worrying? I'll be fine."

The car pulled to a halt outside the OZ base's borders and the five pilots got out. As they were leaving, Zechs grabbed Duo's arm.

"Wait." he said. "before you go..." he pulled Duo into his arms, bent him backward into a very romantic, position, and then kissed the braided pilot, deeply, passionately, on the lips. "I love you." he whispered, releasing Duo who returned the kiss, much to everyone surprise, especially Zechs.

"Thanks for letting us go." Duo told Zechs. "I don't know if I love you. This war is so confusing. But maybe... when it's over? Maybe then Heero and I will come back to you?"

"That would be nice." Zechs agreed. He watched the five pilots as they sped off into the night.

The guards caught up with the car a short while later, believing Zechs to be a hostage.

"Sir," one guard asked. "Lieutenant Zechs. Are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Zechs nodded. 

"Shall we go after them?" the guard asked.

Zechs shook his head. "This round goes to them. We'll win the next one."

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1