Strange Meeting

Relena sat in the park, waiting for Heero, when a little girl with enough hair to make Duo envious walked up to her.

"Mind if I join you, Miss Relena?" she asked.

"How is you know who I am?" Relena asked.

"You're on the air every two hours begging for peace and telling Heero you love him."

"What's your name?" Relena asked.

"That's not important." the girl shrugged. "This is. You're trying to live out a fairy tale. I won't even *try* to help you get Heero because he's not meant to be yours."

"You're here to take him, aren't you?"

"He's not meant to be mine either, Relena." the girl put a hand on Relena's shoulder. "Look, you love Heero, right?"

"Yes." Relena asked.

"And you want him to be happy..."

Relena nodded.

"Then let him be with Duo." the girl told her. "I know you don't approve of same-sex relationships, but real love means letting others make their own choice, even if you don't always approve."

"I never thought of it that way." Relena admitted. "It hurts, but... well... I think you're right. Heero will never be happy with me."

"And if you break Duo's heart, Heero will never forgive you."

"Yeah." Relena agreed. "I guess you're right."

"Of course I am." the girl smiled. "Well, gotta go. Places to make, people to sample. A scientist's work is never done. Especially when they're as brilliant as me!"

"Is there anyone for me?" Relena sighed. "Anyone at all."

The girl looked, speculatively, at Relena for a moment, then pulled a computer out of thin air. "Hmmm... let's see..." she tapped a few keys, feeding Relena's stats into it. "Ah! Here we are. Just what the doctor ordered." 

To Relena's surprise, a hole opened up in mid-air and Quatre dropped out of it, stark naked and dripping wet.

"Oops." the girl snickered.

Relena had the feeling she'd known damn well Quatre had been bathing. She turned to admonish her...

But the girl was gone, leaving no sign she'd ever been there, save for the naked blond Gundam Pilot sitting there, modestly, and blushing.

Relena took her jacket off and offered it to Quatre. He took it gratefully and tied it around his waist. For a moment, she noticed his erection and smiled. "Poor neglected Quatre." she sighed. "I guess I'll just have to take good care of you."

Quatre was much too dazed to object as Relena lead him away.


The next morning the newswires were buzzing with news of the unexpected elopement of the two heirs and the sudden joining of the Winner and Peacecraft families. Everyone was chatting excitedly about the wedding except for the bride and groom....

....and a pair of young lovers who rested quietly in each other's arms and exchanged whispers of love; one wearing spandex, the other with his hair in a very long braid.

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1