Quatre Ikenie

-----part 1-----

Quatre was awakened by the feel of hands lifting him up from his bed. "What the...?!" he yelped. "HEL...." a hand covered his mouth and he was unable to scream any further.

Disoriented from being still half-asleep, Quatre felt himself being carried, but he couldn't work out where he was being carried to. He felt his clothes being removed, felt himself being placed on a hard, cold surface.

".... fer this virgin to...."

Quatre struggled, but was held down easily by a pair of strong, young hands.

Then someone was touching him, gently, affectionately. The hands stroked Quatre's cock and balls, fingers found their way into his ass.

It was frightening at first, then as pleasure overrode fear, Quatre gave in to the new sensations that were coursing through his body.

Then he was being kissed, deeply, seductively, as hot, thick flesh was pushed into him. It stretched him painfully, but he was too aroused to care. It felt wonderful and terrible all at the same time. he wanted to scream, to laugh, to cry. He wanted both to escape the giver of these sensations and offer himself to them.

Quatre felt himself tense up, slowly, gradually, until the strain was more than he could bear. Then his hips began thrusting and his tight passage was spsaming around the invading thickness. He felt the thickness in him twitching, felt the ejaculation that filled him.

Then he passed out completely.



Quatre woke a few hours later, in his bed. he was in his pajamas and there was no sign of any kind of break in.

"What a strange dream." he told himself. But then he felt a pain in his backside as he sat up and realized that he hadn't been dreaming after all. "Great Allah." he whispered.

He got dressed and hurried into Duo's room. "Duo! Wake up!"

Duo woke and sat up. "Quatre? What's the matter?"

"Something.. or someone... had sex with me last night." Quatre warned. "It wasn't rape, more like a really intense seduction. It felt good, probably would've felt better if I wasn't so scared."

Duo walked over and kissed Quatre, softly. It felt familiar. It felt just like..."

"I'm sorry we scared you, Quatre." he said.

"We?" Quatre asked. "Duo, what happened?"

"Wufei, Trowa, and Heero decided it would be fun to 'sacrifice a virgin'." Duo explained.

"To whom?" Quatre asked.

Duo grinned, seductively.

"To Shinigami."

-----part 2-----

Quatre stared. "You...?"

Duo smiled. 

Quatre slapped him.

Duo grabbed his hand and kissed the fingertips. "Okay, I admit I deserve that." he kissed his way up Quatre's arm and was about to kiss Quatre's mouth when he noticed that Quatre was shivering. He smiled and wiped a tear from Quatre's face. "Shhhh.. it's okay, Quatre. Don't be afraid." then he covered Quatre's mouth with his own.

"Everyone... they all saw...." Quatre sobbed in realization. "They watched... they helped you." tears of shame ran down his face now.

"They all thought you were beautiful." Duo kissed Quatre's tears away. "You have no reason to be ashamed."

"R- really?" Quatre asked. "Am I really beautiful?"

Duo nodded. "Yes. Quatre. You're very beautiful. And don't worry. Nobody touches Shinigami's lover without Shinigami's permission."

"And what if I don't want to be Shinigami's lover?" Quatre asked. "Will you still not let anyone touch me?"

"If I claim you, it is to be body, mind, and soul. No other way." Duo replied, letting go of Quatre. "If I can't have you fully, then you're free to go. If your heart isn't in it, our lovemaking will have no point to it. Walk out that door." he pointed to it. "Go head, Quatre. Walk out if you don't love me."

Quatre walked over to the door, but could not bring himself to walk through it.

Duo pulled him into a warm embrace and kissed his neck, seductively. "Just as I thought." he whispered. "I love you, too." He carried Quatre over to the bed and lowered him down, onto it, covering the blond pilot's body with his own.

Quatre gave in to the pleasure and pain, unable to do anything else, crying out in rapture when he felt the now-familiar spasms that signal his orgasm.

Duo kept going, nowhere near finished. Quatre searched the braided pilot's mind, trying to find some way to get through to him, to tell him to slow down, that he needed a short reprieve to recover from his orgasm.

//...thers know I'm dying...//

Quatre pulled back from his search as Duo kept thrusting. //No wonder.// he thought. //It's just intense like this because he's trying to cram a lifetime into whatever time he has left. Will it really hurt you to help him, Quatre?//

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1