Programmed Form Of Life Has Conquered Controlling Hands (formerly "untitled Fic")

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The title comes from a line in a song called "Future World" which was written by a band called "Screamer"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----part 1-----

Duo sang, happily, to himself as he showered and washed his hair. He tilted his head back to rinse away the shampoo. He'd been ill recently and not permitted to go on patrol with the other, so he was taking advantage of a rare private moment.

All at once, someone grabbed his hair and he felt a man's upper leg pressed into his back. So much for privacy. Bent painfully backwards, he struggled as shampoo was poured into his eyes.

Unable to see or defend himself, Duo was laid down on the bathroom mat. A facecloth was shoved into his mouth to silence him while several pairs of hands, too large and rough to be those of his fellow pilots, groped at every part of his body. Two fingers were shoved, un-lubricated, deep into him and he arched his back in pain. His eyes still stung from the shampoo, but that pain was very minor in comparison to that torment.

The fingers were withdrawn and a long thick erection was rammed up into him. He wondered for a tiny moment who they were, and how they'd gotten in. Then, the pain became too great for his young body to bear and he slipped into shock even as the first man was pumping his seed into Duo.

Downstairs the other four pilots soon discovered their safehouse had been broken into. They heard voices, cold, crude, speaking obscenities.

Motioning for silence, Heero ran up the stairs to the bathroom. To his horror, he saw Duo lying on the floor on his back, impaled upon the erections of both Dr. G and Dr. J who were slamming him down onto their two cocks, ignoring the blood that ran out of Duo's violated body and pooled on the tile floor.

-----part 2-----

Heero pushed down his nausea at the sight of Duo being so horribly violated by the two doctors and drew his gun. He leveled it and aimed it straight at Dr. J's head. But he could not bring himself to pull the trigger.

"Did you really think I wouldn't put a failsafe into your Perfect Soldier program, Heero Yuy?" Dr. J asked, ejaculating into Duo. "Oh, yes. Yes!" he lifted Duo off of his shaft and passed him to Dr. G. "Your turn."

"Thank you." Dr. G. replied in an obscene parody of politeness, as he slipped into Duo's shuddering body.

Dr. J turned his attention to Heero. "You can't kill your own programmer, Yuy."


Quatre closed his eyes, sensing Heero's inner conflict.

//You're not a robot, Heero.// he sent. //You're a human being. You don't have to follow some 'programming'.//

//He's my maker.// Heero's mind replied. //It's because of him that I'm a Gundam Pilot.//

//Whatever choice you make is your own. I won't try to push you either way. But Heero, there's just one thing you should know.//

Heero waited for Quatre to send whatever it was.

//Duo loves you.//

These three words echoed in Heero's mind even as Duo's whimpers and Dr. G's cries of orgasmic triumph filled the room.

Heero's resolve returned like a raging flood bursting a dam and he opened fire, firing shot after shot into both doctors. He didn't stop until his gun was, for the moment, empty. Then, he hurried over to Duo. 

"Duo," he whispered to the wounded pilot, "I'm here. It's okay now. You're safe."

Duo looked up at Heero with eyes filled with shame, the perpetual smile gone from his face. 

"I'll erase the shame from those eyes, my love." Heero promised as he carried Duo into his bedroom and tucked him in for the night. "I'll do whatever it takes, Duo, to bring back your happiness. To put that smile I find so endearing back on those sweet lips. To see that sparkle in your eyes again. I swear it. "

And as far as Heero Yuy was concerned, this, above all other things, was a priority one mission.

-----part 3-----

Duo stared at the ceiling, unable to sleep. Afraid to close his eyes. Closing one's eyes made a person vulnerable. If you couldn't see, you could be hurt.

Heero walked in. "Still awake?" he asked.

Duo looked over at him. "I'm scared." he nodded.

"I'm right here." Heero told him. "I won't let you get hurt, again. I promise. Now get some sleep."

"I can't." Duo shook his head. "They'll get me again."

"I killed them, Duo." Heero reminded the braided baka as he gathered Duo into his arms. "Now, close your eyes and sleep well."

"I can't." Duo sobbed against Heero's chest.

Heero stroked Duo's hair, and found himself singing an impromptu lullaby to the frightened Shinigami pilot . "My true love. I'll protect you. Sleep safe now. Sweet angel...." 

Passing the bedroom, Quatre heard the sweet song and paused to listen. He smiled, approvingly, then resumed his original course to the kitchen for a late night snack. Duo's unrest had been keeping him up, causing a deep disturbance in his Space Heart that Quatre simply could not just shut out. To do that would be, to Quatre, like turning his back on a friend. 

And that was something he would never do.

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1