Of Strange Breeding (sequel to untitled Deathscythe/Duo Rapefic)

-----part 1-----

Duo walked into the kitchen, determined to find a snack. Quatre was there, munching on something along with Heero.

"I think we left some of the pickles and ice cream." Quatre smiled.

"Ugh!" Duo winced. "I prefer the chocolate covered herring."

Now it was Heero's turn to make a face. "Ewwww!" he articulated. "Enough with the craving jokes." he handed Duo a dish of ice cream.

"That's it?"

"We have to save money for baby things." Heero pointed out. "We can't rely on Quatre's family since they don't know."

"I've forgiven Sandrock," Quatre explained, "but if they ever found out I was raped by the machine that was made to protect me..."

"They'll find out sooner or later." Duo pointed out.

Quatre nodded. "But I'd like to delay that day as long as possible."

-----part 2-----

Heero openned his laptop and checked for any new missions. Nothing. That was odd. The war was still on as far as he knew, but he'd gotten no new missions. Oh well, he sighed, time to check up on Wing. After all, the Gundam was going to be a father in a few months. And he wanted it in top shape.

He got out to the hangar just in time to see Wing, Deathscythe, and Sandrock start to blast off.

"Where the hell are they going?!" he demanded.

"Mission." Quatre shrugged, climbing down from Sandrock's platform. "They said they won't be long."

"And since when did our Gundams start going on missions without us?"

"I think Deathscythe is being a bit unreasonable." Duo sulked from the little nest his Gundam had made for him and had stuck him in. There was no way in Heaven or Hell the braided pilot was going anywhere until his Gundam returned.

"He's just being protective." Quatre pointed out. "It's actually rather sweet when you think about it."

"Never mind how sweet it is, just get me down from here!" Duo pleaded.

Heero studied the nest, looking for access points, then shrugged. "Can't." he finally admitted. "Not without Wing, who is currently out on a mission with your Gundam and Quatre's."

By the time the Gundams returned, it was evening. Duo had fallen asleep in his little nest and the other pilots had gone inside. Deathscythe placed a blanket over Duo, then bent over, lightly touching the area that would be the mouth on a human being to Duo's sleeping form.

Duo stirred, slightly, then drifted back to sleep.

-----part 3-----

Pregnancy did *not* agree with the three pilots, and not just because they were male. Heero suffered the least, though he seemed to think otherwise judging by how much he was complaining.

"You'd think he saved up all his words for this." Duo had remarked, one day, lying in bed in the hospital room he shared with Quatre at the Winner medical facility. Duo was lethargic, the pregnancy leaving him drained and weak. He got no answer, but he wasn't expecting any.

Quatre, carrying twins, had lapsed into a coma a week earlier. He and Duo had been found, unconscious and rushed to his family's medical facility. When his father had found out Quatre's condition, he'd gone into a tirade, disowning and disinheriting the boy. He allowed them use of his medical facilities, but only in the same way he'd allow any soldier who was fighting a common cause to use them.

*****

"You asshole," Heero said, the added hormones kicking in, as he stormed into the elder Winner's office. 

"What makes you think you can barge in here and insult me?" the older man demanded.

"I'm pregnant, I'm moody as hell, and I'm right." Heero replied. "Some father you are. Your son is raped, forced to bear children he may not survive carrying, lying in a coma, and you treat him as if he were garbage. You should be ashamed."

"And you should mind your own business." the man turned away. "Quatre has shamed this family."

"No, sir." Heero said, turning and walking out, "You have shamed Quatre."

*****

Duo looked, tiredly, over at Quatre. //I'd be in a coma, too, if I were carrying twins.// he thought "Hey," he said, to the other boy, "you wanna play 2 questions? I'm too tired to play 20 questions, but I think I can mana.....zzzzzzzzz."

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1