Naughty Little Quatre

"I don't know if I can do this." Heero admitted. "I've been conditioned my whole life to keep quiet, to just complete a mission. This isn't a mission, you say. You tell me if I treat it as one, I'll fail before I start."

"Just tell him." Quatre urged. "Go on. Tell Duo how you feel."

Heero took a deep breath and walked into Duo's room.

"We need to talk." he said.

"New mission?" Duo asked. "Look, I promise I won't screw up like last.. MMMPH!"

Duo was silenced by the touch of Heero's lips against his own.

"Ai shiteiru, Duo." Heero whispered.

"Ai shiteiru, Heero." Duo replied, tears of joy trickling down his face.

Heero kissed away Duo's tears, lowering him to the bed.

Quatre headed back to his own room. He collapsed onto the bed when he sensed a sudden tenfold increase of sexual arousal from Duo. Leaning against a wall, he moaned with desire, echoing Duo's moan of passion while, in another room, Heero made love to Duo.

"Oh...." Quatre moaned. "Oooh..... mmmmm... don't stop, Heero. Make Duo come... make *me* come... oh Great Allah... YES! YES! YES!!!"

As Heero came within Duo and Duo came with him, Quatre also came, even though his hands never left their places on the pillow beside his head.

As Duo drifted off to sleep in Heero's arms, Quatre smiled, thoughtfully and drifted off into his own slumber.

-----Owari?-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1