Kinzoko History and Timeline info

1. "Kinzoko" occurs a number of years after the end of "Very Strange Indeed."

2. Duo never returned to the team after Deathscythe assaulted him.

3. Duo remained in seclusion during his pregnancy and died in childbirth. The child was taken by a person or persons unknown and presumably stayed with them for some years. Nothing is known of what happened to the people who took her. However, a year before "Kinzoko", the young girl was found wandering the streets, though unlike her father she had no trouble finding an adoptive home. It was some years before rumors of her reached any of the other pilots, and then it was taken as idle gossip.

4. During the years between "Very" and "Kinzoko", the war ended and each pilot took up pursuits that best suited them.

    4a.) Wufei planned to create a shrine to those who had fallen in the war. To obtain the funds to do so, he opened a Chinese restaurant which serves the best food in all the area. It has already won numerous awards and though he doesn't feel an overabundance of pride, he is happy with the success of his business. However, he still misses those friends that he lost long ago.

    4b.) Heero joined the military and quickly rose through the ranks because of his wit, skill, and determination. He became one of the youngest generals in that army's history. He is firm, but understanding and expects no more or less than the very best his soldiers can give. Because of this, he is also one of the best loved generals in that army's history. He also misses his friends, and the sight of anyone with a braid brings tears to his eyes, though he still pretends they're just from eyestrain.

    4c.) Trowa still enjoys being a clown. He quit the circus, however, feeling that it was his duty to remain in what was left of the war ravaged city and to offer hope and cheer to those persons who were trying to rebuild that city. It also helps him to deal with the pain of having lost two dear friends.

    4d) Quatre, whom Wufei had been involved with for a short time, was killed during a mission. When Wufei's memorial site was completed his body (and later Duo's) was transferred there and reburied with honors during a ceremony performed by Wufei and attended only by Heero, Wufei, and Trowa.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1