Kibarashi (formerly "untitled GW Raid Ficcie")

-----part 1-----

The five Gundam pilots approached the OZ base on foot.

"Shit." Heero snarled. "There's too many guards. How the hell are we gonna get past them?"

"We need some kind of diversion." Quatre suggested.

"Yeah." Heero agreed. "But what?"

"Leave it to me." Duo replied. He raced over to the gate and knocked out the gate guard while the others stayed out of sight. Then, he took a portable CD player from his jacket pocket and hooked it up to the speakers, focusing one of the base's spotlights near the gate but away from where his fellow pilots would enter the base. He left the guard gate and stepped into the spotlight, beginning a seductive striptease as the music played.

The minute his hair was free of its braid, the OZ soldiers were entranced. He moved with grace and elegance, undressing slowly as the music played.

"Sounds like our cue." Quatre said as he stood up from where they were hidden behind the rubble "Great Allah." he whispered when he saw what Duo was doing. "Okay, everyone, let's go."

Duo was down to his underwear and starting to slip them off when Heero spotted him. His eyes went wide, lust and jealousy surging within him as Duo removed the last stitch of his clothes then tossed his head so that his hair fell in a curtain around him, hiding that part of Duo the guards wanted to see most.

Heero glared "Omae o korosu." he muttered as he followed the others into the base.

-----part 2-----

Once he was certain the others had managed to get in safely, Duo pulled his clothes on, much to the disappointment of the OZ guards.

"Hey, sexy." one of them suggested. "How about joining us for a little fun?" 

Duo smiled. This was a perfect opportunity for him to get onto the base. "Sure." he grinned as they escorted him onto the base and started to lead him to the officer's lounge, hoping he'd strip for the crowd there as he had for them.

One of the guards put an arm around Duo's shoulders and they lead him toward the lounge. Duo grabbed the man's gun, then opened fire on the OZ soldiers, racing to join up with the other pilots.



"Nice to see you dressed again." Heero grumbled as Duo caught up with him and the others. "What the hell was that all about anyhow?"

"Just a distraction." Duo shrugged.

"Distract 'em with something else next time." Heero snapped. "Duo, what if they..."

"They couldn't get close enough." Duo smiled. "I got one rule I will defend to the death, I refuse to be penetrated, even by a finger, until I'm married. Oral sex is fine, but that's as far as I go."

"Then you should be more careful." Heero told him.

-----part 3-----

"Okay, I got what we came for." Quatre told them. "Let's get the hell outta here."

"Right. And this time, no strip shows." Heero told Duo.

"Jealous?" Duo asked.

"Extremely." Heero confessed.

Duo raised an eyebrow, then made for the entrance with Heero and Quatre. They met up with Wufei and Trowa at the gate and the five of them raced to their Gundams and sped off home too fast to be caught.


Quatre pulled the cassette from its sleeve and popped it into the VCR. 

"This is said to be the end-all be-all of melee fighting training films." he told the others as the title "Jerry Springer: The Best Fights " appeared on the screen.

Duo calmly stood up, strolled into the kitchen, returned with a large pitcher of ice-water, and serenely poured it onto Quatre.

Wufei and Trowa burst into peels of laughter while Heero smiled approvingly.


"Duo," Heero asked. "You want to get married?"

"If you're proposing out of love, then yes. If your intention is to get me into bed then no."

"Great." Heero replied. "Looks like we're getting married."

"I love you, too, Heero."

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1