GW/Ranma Crossover

-----part 1-----

"Duo! Look out!"

The Shinigami pilot looked up, just in time to see an Aries fighter burst into flames in front of him.

"Thanks, Heero."

"Hn..." the Wing pilot sighed. 

"Duo, try paying attention." Wufei scolded.

"He shouldn't be flying." Quatre stated. "Duo, go home and go to bed."

"I'm fine." Duo pointed out.

"No, he's not." Quatre told the others. "Guys, Duo's sick. He should be home, resting."

"He seemed fine when we took off." Trowa pointed out, taking Duo's side.

"Well, he's sick now." Quatre replied, firmly standing his ground. "He's sick and he should land and go to bed before he gets himself or one of us killed."

Duo sighed and returned home. 

The others returned later that day, Quatre supported between Heero and Trowa, his leg twisted in an unnatural position. Duo strolled in, looking perfectly fine.

"Told you I wasn't sick." he grinned. "Quatre, what happened?"

"I fell getting out of Sandrock." Quatre half-grinned despite the pain he was in. 

Duo started to laugh. "Sorry..." he said, gently. "I don't mean to laugh at your pain, it's just.. the irony of it all."

But Duo didn't have to worry about hurting Quatre's feelings, because the Arabian pilot was laughing, too.

"Duo!" Heero called. "Practice. Now."

"I think he's flirting with me." Duo told Quatre as he followed Heero out to the hangar.

Duo was already sneezing and rubbing his eyes by the time he was halfway to his Gundam

//Concentrate,// he told himself as he took the pilot's seat and followed Heero to the practice clearing.

After several minutes, Heero let out a growl of disgust. "Duo. Home. Now."

No response.

"Duo?!" Heero brought up Duo's image. To his horror, he saw that Duo was unconscious. "What the....?!" He hacked Deathscythe's system and landed both his and Duo's Gundams. then, he opened both cockpits and hurried over to where Duo was still slumped over the controls of his Gundam. He brought Duo back to the safe house.

"Duo!" Trowa gasped. "Heero, what happened?"

"Medic. Now!" Heero ordered.

-----part 2-----

"It's not fair!" Duo complained. "It's not. I hate it and I hate all of you, too."

"No, you don't." Quatre told him. "Duo..."

"Leave me alone, you piece of shit." Duo snapped. He was extremely pissed off. Shinigami had been his way to get revenge for all the pain OZ had caused him. And now that had been taken away from him. Quatre started to cry.

"Duo!" Trowa said, angrily. "You had no right!"

Duo sighed. Trowa was right. "Quatre," he said. "I'm sorry."

"I know." Quatre nodded. "That's not why I'm crying. I just realized how much I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, too." Duo told Quatre.

"So, where are you going to?"

"I've finally tracked down an old lover of mine." Duo replied. "A boy named Ryoga Hibiki. He's in Nerima at the moment, so I'm going to stay there."

"You'll write, though, won't you?" Quatre asked.

"Yeah. I'll write. But if you visit, you'll have to take a cab or something."

"I have a limo." Quatre reminded him.

"Oh, yeah." Duo grinned. "You're rich."

-----part 3-----

"Ranma Saotome! Prepare to...."

Before he could finish his threat, Ryoga was suddenly attacked from the side by another braided boy who lavished him all over with kisses.

"Duo?!" Ryoga recognize the new arrival.

"Ryoga-chan." Duo enthused. "It's so good to see you again."

"How long are you here for?" Ryoga hoped Duo would say 'forever', but there was little chance of that. Duo was a soldier with a mission. He was probably on leave for a weekend.

"Forever." Duo said, much to Ryoga's surprise and delight.

"But what about...?"

Duo sighed. "Unfortunately, I've developed an allergy to Gundanium." he confided. "Can't get near it without getting really sick."

-----part 4-----

"You're allergic to your Gundam?" Ryoga shook his head. "And I thought my life was messed up."

Duo raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Oh, your sense of direction. Right."

"Among other things." Ryoga nodded.

"Other things?" Duo asked. "Like what?"

"I met this guy in junior high, real selfish, thinks only of himself." Ryoga explained.

"I knew someone like that, too." Duo nodded. "Always brushing aside my words as if they meant nothing. Didn't care how I felt about it."

"Always stealing my food." Ryoga nodded. "Never thought to ask me if I'd share it. He knows I get lost, knows I go for days sometimes without food, and yet he still steals it from me. How utterly low can a person go, Ranma Saotome?"

"Pressing self-destruct more times than I'd care to remember, threatening to steal the one thing that matters to me in my life." Duo sighed. "Why do you keep trying to kill yourself, Heero Yuy?"

"Perhaps we don't love them after all." Ryoga muttered, after staring at Duo's braid for a bit. "Perhaps we see parts of those we truly do love in them?"

"Heero's belligerence does remind me of you, Ryoga." Duo realized.

"Just as Ranma's braid reminds me of you."

"Mine's longer." Duo pointed out.

"I mean the fact that he has one." Ryoga grumbled.

-----part 5-----

"So, what's the new problem?" Duo asked as he and Ryoga walked down the street, hand-in-hand.

"Have you ever heard of Jusenkyo?" Ryoga asked.

Ranma stared after them in shock. Ryoga was going to tell this guy about his curse?! What the hell was going on?

"Jusenkyo?" Duo asked. "No. What is it?"

"The training ground of cursed springs." Ryoga explained. "If you fall into one, you're cursed to turn into whatever drowned in that spring when you're splashed with cold water. Hot water changes you back."

"So, what spring did you fall into?"

"Spring of Drowned Piglet." Ryoga blushed, with shame.

"Lucky guy." Duo grinned.

"Lucky?" Ryoga blinked. "What do you mean by that?"

"Don't know a lot about pigs, do you?" Duo asked.

"Don't wanna."

"Did you know they have thirty minute orgasms?"

"I don't..." Ryoga stopped cold. "What did you say?"

"Imagine if somehow part of your pig side, that part, was carried over into your human form?" Duo smiled. "Shall we find out?"

Ryoga grinned. "Why not?"

-----part 6-----

After some time, Duo and Ryoga stopped.

"We're lost, aren't we?" Duo asked, looking around at the clearing they now stood in.

Ryoga nodded. "Yeah." 

Then, Ryoga kissed Duo, drawing him closer, and started to unbutton the braided ex-pilot's black shirt.

"What if someone sees us?"

"They won't." Ryoga grinned. "And I really want to find out about thirty minute orgasms pigs get. I want to know if I get them as a human somehow."

"Ryoga..." Duo began, but the time for protest was past them, and he was beneath the aroused Ryoga, feeling the lost boy's length and thickness as it thrust up into him again and again.

Ryoga felt the scarring and the healing tears deep inside of Duo. He stopped and started to pull out. "Why didn't you tell me you'd been raped?"

"Keep going, please?" Duo asked. "And it wasn't rape, it was punishment. I deserved it."


Ryoga resumed thrusting, kissing and stroking Duo while he made love to him. "No, you didn't." he said. "Duo, what happened?"

"I'll tell you after." Duo promised. "Telling you now would spoil the mood."

Ryoga nodded, still thrusting into Duo. "I love you, Duo Maxwell." he said, as he felt his orgasm approaching. Soon, he'd know. They'd both know. 

Then, with a cry, Ryoga and Duo came. Duo's orgasm tapered off after about two minutes, but Ryoga's went on, Ryoga remaining buried in Duo the entire time, until Ryoga's seed was spilling out of Duo and coating the ex-pilot's thighs, and still Ryoga kept coming, until finally, exhausted, he stopped ejaculating and lie still.

Then, he heard Duo's soft sobs. And he heard Duo's trembling plea:

"I'm sorry, Heero. Please no more. Please don't hurt me anymore."

But when he went to comfort Duo, he saw he was unconscious.

"No one will ever hurt you again, my love." He promised.

-----part 7-----

Duo woke to the smell of cooking food and fresh green tea. As awareness returned to him, he realized he was wrapped in a warm blanket with a pillow placed under his head.

"Sleep well?" Ryoga asked.

"Yes, thank you." Duo crawled out of the blanket and pulled on some clothes.. "That smells delicious. Can I help in any way?"

"No, I'm pretty much finished. Come, sit and eat. I made enough for both of us."

Duo sat next to Ryoga and drank some tea.

"What did Heero do to you?" Ryoga asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Last night, when things got really intense, you passed out. Then, you started begging Heero not to hurt you any more."

"I deserved it." Duo explained. "We almost failed a mission because of me. Heero punished me. He gave me a choice. I could lose my virginity or my braid. I couldn't bear to part with my braid, so..."

"But you didn't deserve it." Ryoga told him. "Duo, he raped you."

Duo shook his head. "Stop. No. He didn't. He punished me like I deserve."

"No, Duo. No, you didn't deserve it. Nobody deserves to be raped like you were."

"Shut up!" Duo covered his ears. "Heero's not a rapist. He'd never do that! I'm at fault not him! Not Heero!" But as he squeezed his eyes shut and blocked his ears, memories came flooding back: Heero slapping him, holding back against the seat of his Gundam, Duo's legs were bent up, Heero was ramming into him, tearing him inside, yelling at him about the mission, the near failure, blaming him, then ejaculating up inside him with a thrust that went so far up into him, Duo was sure he would die from some horrible injury deep inside him.

"Duo!"

Duo opened his eyes and found Ryoga's arms around him. "How could he?" he sobbed. "How could he do that to me?!"

-----part 8-----

Ryoga held Duo, gently rocking him and kissing him on the forehead.

"Sssh.... sssshhhh..." he whispered. "It's okay. Please, don't cry. Don't cry over that son of a bitch. He doesn't deserve your tears." He kissed away Duo's tears, then continued kissing the braided bishonen even after Duo was finished crying.

"Ryoga..." Duo whispered. "What are you doing?"

"Giving you the happiness you deserve." Ryoga replied. "I love you, Duo. I've always loved you."

"And I've always loved you, Ryoga."

Ryoga kissed Duo's lips, their lips parting, tongues clashing. Ryoga could tell that Duo was starved for affection. It was a hunger he was no stranger to.

"Duo," he said, after pulling back, "let's not waste any more time. Let's get married."

Duo shook his head, pulling away and turning to leave.

"Duo, why not?"

"I'm unclean. Dirty."

"Duo, I know you're not a virgin. That doesn't matter. I love you. Every part of you. I want you, Duo. As you are now. I proposed to you with full knowledge of every flaw. I want all of that, Duo. Please, Duo. Please, marry me?"

Duo nodded, silently. "Yes." 

Then Ryoga drew Duo into his arms, hooked a finger under his chin and drew his face up so they looked into each other's eyes, then he bent down and kissed him deeply. He felt Duo shaking and pulled back. He saw Duo's tears and concern came into his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I'm ... I'm going to have a husband. Be part of a family." Duo replied. "I've never had a family before. I..."

And then his sobs were too thick for him to speak through and all Ryoga could do was hold him and wait for Duo's tears to fade away.

"And now you'll never be without one again."

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1