Family Connection

-----part 1-----

The Aries fighters bore down upon Sandrock, firing upon it until it fell into the depths of the sea like a ball of fire.

"QUATRE!" Trowa screamed. "NO!" as tears ran down his cheeks as he fired on the OZ pilots who'd shot down Quatre. Then, he brought HeavyArms down into the deep waters, and though he was able to find the wreckage of the sweet pilot's Gundam, of Quatre Raberba Winner there was no sign.

****

Quatre was awakened by the feel of fingers probing his virgin ass, lubricating and readying him. "Don't be afraid, sweet boy. Soon you'll be pregnant."

Quatre struggled, but the restraints were holding him in place. "What are you talking about? I'm a boy."

"I'm implanting an egg in you. You've been given drugs to ensure that your body will bear the child to term. Once the egg is implanted, Colonel Treize is going to fuck you and you will bear his child."

"Please, don't do this?" Quatre asked gently. "Please?"

Treize walked into the room wearing only a bathrobe. "Is the 'mother' ready to be inseminated?"

"Yes." the doctor replied. "he's very tight. He will suffer, but he will survive your coupling."

Treize removed the bathrobe and stepped up to Quatre, pushing his erection into the blonde Arabian

As he lost his virginity to the OZ leader, Quatre started to cry. Each thrust felt like the stab of a knife, shattering a piece of his heart even as it torn at the tender flesh within him. Then Treize came, and Quatre slumped in defeat and shame.

Treize pulled out of Quatre, pulled the bathrobe back on, and walked away without ever looking back.


*****

Trowa placed a single rose upon Quatre's grave. After four months with no word, he was sure the boy he loved had perished. He was heartbroken, unable to comprehend the terrible loss he felt.

Duo had grown to be a comfort to him for some strange reason Trowa couldn't quite grasp. The braided pilot hadn't been trying to offer solace, yet in some way he had. The other pilots had also been done their best to help Trowa through his ordeal, but it was Duo who was the greatest help.

*****

Four months pregnant, Quatre felt a sudden urge to escape his confinement. The OZ troops were working on some kind of teleportation device, and he knew that if he could get to it, he might be able to use it to escape. So he waited. And when they came for his examination, he made his move, running as fast as he could with his pursuers at his heels.

The device stood before him, controls already set. Treize and Zechs were standing before it, ready to use it. But Quatre grabbed a soldier's weapon and fired upon it, diving through it at the same time, and grabbing the blueprints so they could not make another.

Just after Quatre dove through the portal, the machine exploded.

Quatre looked around his surroundings but nothing was familiar. It didn't matter. This was a beautiful city, where he could raise his little baby once it was born. 

"It's so very beautiful here." he told himself. "I love this place. I wish the others could see it, too."

He found a doctor who was willing to help him through his unusual condition.

For the next five months, Quatre built a copy of the machine. By the time he was in labor, it was complete, but he was in too much pain to use it.

The doctor performed a c-section. "Your son is fine." he told Quatre. "Are you sure this thing is safe?"

Quatre nodded. "Perfectly." he told the doctor. "But it can only handle one traveler at a time. I'll go through first, then you send the baby through. It'll be just like handing him through a door."

*****

Wufei, Heero, Duo, and Trowa were watching television when the portal opened up in the living room and Quatre came tumbling through it.

"QUATRE?!" Trowa was suddenly all over the blond pilot, covering him with kisses, which Quatre returned, with great cheer.

Quatre turned and waited for the other portal to open, but it never did.

******

At the place Quatre had left, explosions now rocked the peaceful city as great war machines brought down homes and businesses alike. The hospital where Quatre had opened the portal was destroyed and the doctor died shielding the son Quatre had so greatly loved..

*****

"Quatre?" Trowa asked. "What's wrong? Who are you waiting for?"

"My son." Quatre told them about the experiment, about his method of escape, and about the beautiful baby boy he'd given birth to. "I don't know what place I was in, the news was of no interest, I had a baby to think of and that kept my mind occupied. I wanted you guys to see him. He was so very beautiful."

"What did he look like?" Wufei asked.

"He looked like..." Quatre paused. "Like... " his jaw dropped. "Allah..." he whispered. "But... that's.. it can't be.... Can it?"

"Quatre?" Trowa asked. "What is it?"

Quatre was silent for a moment, not sure whether he should speak. Then, gathering his courage, he said what was on his mind.

"Duo is my son."

-----part 2-----

"Your..." Heero asked, in disbelief.

"But... how is that possible?" Trowa asked.

"I gave birth to him after escaping from OZ in what was apparently some kind of time machine." Quatre explained.

"MOMMY!" Duo glomped Quatre.

"So, who's his father?" Wufei asked.

"I'd rather not say." Quatre said, stroking Duo's hair with maternal affection.

"Oh no." Duo shook his head. "Please tell me it wasn't Zechs. Please tell me it wasn't Zechs."

"It wasn't Zechs." Quatre assured him.

Duo relaxed, visibly.

"It was Treize, wasn't it?" Trowa realized. "That bastard raped you."

A tear trickled down Quatre's face. He felt Duo tense. "Duo-chan," he said, "my son. It doesn't diminish what I feel for you. You are my son and I will always love you."

"I'm a reminder of what happened to you." Duo whispered.

"You're a reminder that even the darkest moments can bring forth beautiful results."

"Quatre?"

Everyone turned to face Heero

Heero bowed. "I'd like your permission to marry Duo."

-----part 3-----

"You... you want...?" Duo was suddenly at a loss for words. He turned to Quatre, looking up at the boy he'd just learned was his mother.

Quatre was smiling. "You have it." he permitted. "Provided, that is, you can put up with having Trowa as a step-father."

"I think we can handle that." Duo purred. "Can't we, honey?"

Heero hmph'ed, though the tone was clearly cheerful and meant to convey an affirmative answer.

"Shall we make it a double wedding, then?" Quatre suggested.

"We're not just going to exchange vows here?" Duo blinked.

"Not on your life." Quatre shook his head. "My family deserves better and that's what we're going to get. Just as soon as dad gets over the shock of my being a mom and marrying another boy."

*****

"You're *WHAT*?!"

Quatre accepted a soft drink from the butler and sipped it. "Thank you." he said, politely. "Trowa and I are getting married." he replied. "I know you wanted me to find a girl and give you a grandchild, but I'm in love with Trowa. And besides, I've already given you a grandson."

"You..?" the elder Winner was trying to adjust to this news. "Who is the mother of this child you've sired?"

//What am I, a tomcat?// Quatre asked himself, not liking his father's particular choice of words.

"I am." he replied. "I carried the child."

"Say you were raped and I will forgive you."

"I was." Quatre replied. "But I do not hate my son. On the contrary, I care very much for and about him. He is here, along with Trowa and Heero."

His father turned to the butler. "Show my son's.... friends ... in please."

The butler nodded and went to fetch the others.

"Heero Yuy, Trowa Barton, and Duo Maxwell, sir."

"Where is your son?" Quatre's father asked.

Quatre pulled Duo forward. "He's my son, father."

"He's as old as you are." Quatre's father blurted out. "And unless you're Zeus and he's Athena, I don't see how that's possible."

"I traveled back in time when I escaped from OZ and gave birth while I was in the past." Quatre quietly told the tale of his visit to the past, and how he'd left Duo behind, not realizing that the machine would be destroyed before the child could be sent forward.

"Anyhow," Quatre concluded, "to make a long story short."

"Too late!" the others chorused, recalling the old joke.

Quatre frowned. "I've given Duo and Heero my blessing and I'd like to get yours."

"You want to marry Trowa."

Quatre nodded. "Yes. I love him."

His father sighed. "I'll never get used to this." he admitted. "But I never could deny you, Quatre. Very well. You have my permission."

-----part 4-----

Quatre hugged Trowa, happily. "We're getting married!" he cheered. "I'm so happy!" he let go of his fiancé and hugged his father. "Thanks, dad! I'll never forget this!"

"Yeah, thanks, Gramps." Duo grinned.

"However..."

Quatre tensed a bit.

"No son or grandson of mine is going to have a cheap wedding. We're going to do this right."

Quatre smiled in relief and happiness. This was beyond anything he'd hoped for.

Outside the room, one of the servants listened. He listened as his masters made plans for Quatre's marriage to the boy, Trowa. Listened in disbelief as the boy who Quatre called his son laughed and planned his own wedding with his fiancé, a soldier named Heero Yuy.

He pulled another servant aside. "Its an embarrassment." he whispered. "Quatre marrying another man. And having a son as well."

"That's probably why he's getting married." the other echoed the unspoken thoughts of the first servant. "If we eliminate this Duo Maxwell, then our dear Quatre won't have to lower himself to such a shameful act."

"We should do it as soon as possible."


"Quatre," his father suggested, unaware of the plot against his grandson, "you haven't had much time alone with Duo since you found out, have you?"

"Not really." Quatre admitted.

"Why don't you two take a walk around the grounds, then? It'll give you a chance to get to know each other as father and son. And it'll give me a chance to speak to your charming fiancés."

"Thanks, Dad." Quatre smiled. "That's a terrific idea."


The older man watched them go, then turned to speak to Heero. He'd barely got his mouth open when he heard screams from his son and grandson. He rushed into the corridor, followed by Heero and Trowa.

Duo was lying on the ground, cradled in Quatre's arms, blood pouring from a wound in his back as Quatre glared with pure hate in his eyes at the servant who stood there, hands covered with Duo's blood.

Quatre's father saw the look in his son's eyes and turned on the man who'd taught Quatre how to hate.

"What have you done?" he demanded, angrily.

"Quatre.... father...." Duo choked, blood coming from his mouth as he spoke. 

Quatre's eyes soften as he looked down at his son. "Shhh... don't try to talk... you're going to be okay. You have to be okay. You're getting married. You're going to have a beautiful wedding and some day, maybe you and Heero will have a wonderful son like I have and .... Duo?"

The braided boy was silent now, eyes closed, slumped back in his father's arms.

-----part 5-----

Quatre's father summarily dismissed the servant who'd stabbed Duo, then summoned his doctors.

"Do everything you can." he ordered them. "I want this boy to live. I don't care what it takes."

Quatre released his son into the doctors' care. His own father put a hand on his shoulder as the other boy was rushed into the medical facility.

"Please, Allah, " the older man whispered, "please don't take my grandson. It would break Quatre's heart. Please, don't take Duo from us." He lead Quatre and the others into the waiting area and ordered food for all of them.

"I'm not hungry." Quatre told him, sullenly.

"I know, my child." his father replied. "But you need to eat. To keep your strength up.

Quatre sighed and selected a snack. He'd barely touched it two hours later, when a doctor walked into the room.

-----part 6-----

"How is he?" Quatre asked.

"He's..." the doctor paused, the restarted, correcting himself, "Master Duo is still very weak, but he pulled through surgery just fine and he's expected to make a full recovery."

"May I see him?" Quatre asked. "Please?"

"Of course, Master Quatre." the doctor nodded.

Duo was sound asleep in the recovery bed, lying on his stomach. His wound had been mended and dressed and he was now resting comfortably.

"My son," Quatre whispered, "you're going to live. And in a few days, we're going to marry the men we love. This makes me happy. I wonder if OZ has any of that anti-rejection drug left." he mused, aloud, to himself. "If they did, Trowa and I could...oh well... its a nice thought." he stroked Duo's hair and kissed him, softly, on the forehead.

The door opened, and Quatre looked up. Trowa and the others were standing there. He wanted to tell them Duo was okay, that he would live, but not here. Duo needed rest. So he joined them and closed the door behind him.

"Piece of cake." Duo whispered, drifting back to sleep with a sly smile etched upon his angelic lips.

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1