Duo and Heero Shonen-Ai Ficcie

Duo gazed out the window at the snow and the moonlight. With a soft smile, he turned to Heero and dangled a sprig of mistletoe over his head.

Heero grinned and moved to give Duo a kiss on the cheek.

Duo turned away and stuck his nose into the air as if to point out that he was offended that Heero hadn't offered him a proper kiss. The problem was, however, that Duo wasn't actually angry and he wasn't able to maintain a straight face for very long before he started laughing.

Heero joined in.

"I love you." Heero told Duo. "And I have a surprise for you for Christmas."

"I've got a bigger surprise for you." Duo replied, happily.

"Not this time you don't." Heero replied.

****

Heero, Duo, Quatre, Trowa, and Wufei exchanged presents that evening. It would've been earlier except that Quatre had seduced Trowa but hanging a sprig of mistletoe over his bed, stripping down and waiting for Trowa to come and wake him up..

The gifts ranged from practical to humorous. Finally, Heero turned to Duo.

"Duo, my love." he said. "It's time for me to give you that surprise."

"And I have my surpirse to give to you." Duo pointed out. "But you go first."

"Okay," Heero said. "I'm going to have your baby."

Duo's jaw hit the floor. "You're..." he managed to get out. A moment later, he was laughing hysterically.

"Why is that so...?" Heero stopped, recalling Duo had a surprise of his own. "Oh no..." he groaned. "You don't mean..!"

They laughed happily and gave each other a tearful and joyful hug.

"How come you don't do stuff like that for me?" Quatre asked Trowa, as he kissed him, softly. "We should have a kid."

"I don't want to spend years changing and feeding and paying for pediatricians." Trowa shrugged. "I'm too busy as a pilot.

Quatre pulled basically the same sulking routine that Duo had earlier, albeit a bit more successfully.

"You could adopt Duo." Wufei suggested, amusedly.

For several minutes, Quatre and Trowa looked as if they were actually considering it.

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1