Doesn't He Know? (a sequel to "Why Is He Crying?", in Duo's POV.)

I wake up and feel his weight on me. He's kissing my neck, nibbling my ear. I feel his erection slip into me and tense up. He'll understand. He'll know I'm not ready for this yet. I'm new at being this deeply in love. I need to adjust first. He still pushes deeper into me. Doesn't he understand that I want to wait. That I want our first time to be something beautiful and special in a big, clean honeymoon suite, not in a disheveled old room in some run-down safehouse. I don't respond, hoping my apparent lack of interest will give him the hint. But it doesn't and he buries himself in me. His arm is around me, now, and his hand is stroking me. I can't speak right now, his thrusts are knocking the wind out of me. It hurts so much. I wish I could get the words out. I'm confused, bewildered. My tears fall down my face as he fills me with his seed. I know he only meant to make love to him, so I can't outright hate him. But. I don't think I can ever feel as close to him as I did before this. This one act destroyed that rare bond we shared forever. He looks into my eyes and sees my tears. The look on his face tells me he's wondering why they're there. Doesn't he know?

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1