Destination Unknown II

-----part 1-----

Zechs thrust back as Treize pounded, powerfully, into him. Griiting his teeth in determination as perspiration trickled down his glistening face. 

Treize bore a similar expression as he pummeled Zechs's backside with his hips, driving into him again and again. He reached around and took hold of Zechs's erection, stroking it, trying to make Zechs come first.

"Not this time, my love." Zechs tightened his inner walls around Treize, determined to make Treize come before he did.

Treize held out for a minute later, then give in and came into Zechs.

"I win." Zechs purred as they both slid forward and onto their stomachs, Treize still on top of him and still inside him.

"I demand a rematch." Treize whispered, seductively into his ear.

*****

Duo brought the bags in from the step and thanked Shinigami for online grocery shopping. He certainly couldn't go to the store these days. His once flat belly was now swollen and his unusual condition was pretty obvious. He looked down at the swell and patted it softly as the baby gave him a tiny but attention-grabbing kick.

"Yes, Keiichi, I know you're in there." He smiled. "Or is it Koichi? Well, we'll know in two more months, won't we?"

Another kick. 

"Yeah, I'm hungry, too." Duo agreed, pulling some canned pasta from the cupboard and making a salad to go along with it.

After dinner and dishes were out of the way, he sat in the living room and watched television until he fell asleep.

*****

Heero peered at the dollar amount in OZ's accounts. Something was amiss. They had a good deal less than he'd seen last time he'd cowboyed(1) their account a month earlier. He checked their previous monthly statements and soon learned that every month they'd been cowboyed again, after his transaction. This time, however the other cowboy had hit them before Heero.

"Duo!" he realized. "It's gotta be. Now if I can just trace these transactions..."

1) cowboy: (n) A person who hacks and/or cracks online systems with the same air of casual ruggedness that a seasoned cowboy ropes a steer. (vb) To hack or crack a system in a manner similar to a 'cowboy'. Originally coined in "Neuromancer" by William Gibson.

-----part 2-----

Heero tapped a few keys then found the location Duo was staying at. "At last," he smiled. "After all these months of searching, I've found him." There was a look of relief on his face as he stood up and threw on a jacket. "Let's go." he told the others.

"Why don't you go on ahead and call us when you get there?" Quatre suggested. "I'm sure you'll want to spend some time alone with him when you get there."

Heero nodded, thanked Quatre, and left.

*****

Finding the house, Heero knocked. When there was no answer, he went inside and began searching the house for Duo. After several minutes, he finally found his lost love.

Duo was sitting in the windowsill, watching the sunset, a hand resting lazily upon his swollen abdomen, braid draped over his shoulder.

Heero stared in shock at Duo. "Duo?!" he gasped, jaw failing to close after he finished speaking.

Duo turn. "Heero," he said, alarmed. "I... I didn't want you to find me."

"What the...?"

"It's yours, Heero." Duo explained about the visit to the doctors and his decision to bear Heero's and his child. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Heero asked, sitting next to Duo and putting an arm around him.

"I overheard you and Wufei talking about the thing with the school and stuff and I... I was afraid you'd try to pressure me into getting an abortion."

"I'd never do any such thing." Heero said, horrified. "However," he glared at Duo. "I'm firmly opposed to you being an unwed mother."

"I'm not giving up the baby, Heero." Duo said, firmly.

"I didn't ask you to." Heero's face softened.

"Oh." Duo sat there, almost as stunned as Heero had been when he'd seen Duo there. 

"I bought this on the way over." Heero said, slipping a diamond solitaire ring onto Duo's finger. "Now I have even more reason to give it to you. Will you marry me, Duo?"

"Yes." Duo accepted.

An hour later, the last of Duo's new things were packed away in the back of Heero's ambulance and the newly engaged couple were heading back to the safe house.

-----part 3-----

Quatre was watching out the window for his friends' return when he spotted Duo and Heero coming up the path. As he watched, he raised his teacup to his lips and took a sip. The tea sprayed from his lips a moment later and the cup shattered on the floor as he realized exactly what he was seeing.

"Great Allah..." he whispered, in awe.

"Quatre?" Trowa asked, concernedly. 'What's wrong?"

Quatre pointed to the two approaching figures.

"Oh, thank God he found... Duo?!" Trowa blinked. "No... that's not possible... is it...?"

"Guess someone found a way to make it possible." Quatre replied. "Trowa... maybe you and I could...?"

"I couldn't carry a child, Quatre." Trowa shook his head. "It would interfere with my job at the circus."

"But you don't need to work there now." Quatre pointed out. "You're my love. I don't want my love to have to work."

"And I don't want to be a gold-digger." Trowa replied.

"You're not a gold-digger, Trowa." Quatre. "And anyone who says otherwise I'll... throw 'em into an echo chamber with Duo and a sixpack of Jolt Cola."

"Sometimes you can be downright evil, Quatre Raberba Winner." Trowa smiled.

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1