Dear Diary

----------------
He's finally asleep. Baka! It's three in the morning, and he's been up all this time. His eyes were so alive, so full of cheer. Tomorrow's our wedding day. He's very excited about it. He has a mission in the morning, a quick raid on some OZ base for supplies. Easy for him. He grew up on the streets, and learned to steal for survival at a young age. He robbed me, too. Stole my heart. And people say I have it encased in barbed wire. They're right. But, like I suggested before, he's good.

- Heero Yuy.

----------------
This is the worst day of my life! Duo cancelled the wedding as soon as he got back from the mission. I don't know why, he never gave me an explanation. I know something is wrong, though. His eyes aren't sparkling, now. There's no life in them. He took a bit longer than we expected, and there were marks on his wrists. He must have been captured. They managed to hold onto him for a short while, that's why he got home so late. But it doesn't explain why he changed his mind. Why doesn't he want to marry me anymore? I'm going to ask him.

- Heero Yuy.

----------------
OMAE O KOROSU!!! Yeah, when I find you, that's exactly what I'm going to do! You think you can get away with something like that, you are very much mistaken! Duo described you to me. He was crying when he did, but he described you. I don't know your name, but I know you're an OZ guard, and I know which base you work at. And I will kill your fellow guards as well to make sure I get you. You stole the light from Duo's eyes, and the song from his soul. But you won't get away with that! I can't replace that light or that song, but I'm going to do my best to give him new ones. I won't let you succeed in ruining his life.

- Heero Yuy.

----------------
Please, don't die, Duo. He's not worth it. Did you think I wouldn't love you any more? That's just not true. I will always love you. Hang on, now, Duo. We are getting married, damn it. I'm going to ask you again in the morning, when you wake up. So, please, Duo, please wake up. I don't want to spend the rest of my life without you. 

- Heero Yuy.

----------------
My Duo. Mine! He married me! It took a long time for me to convince him that I still wanted him. That I didn't feel obligated, or sorry for him. He looked so beautiful in his wedding kimono. I'm not going to stay and write long, this is my wedding night and I've got a scared bride who needs to be held, and comforted, and loved. I want to touch him, but he's scared. After what happened to him, I'm not surprised.

Oh, I almost forgot, I killed the guard who did that to him. Blew up the OZ base where it happened, too. I won't let anyone hurt him ever again. He's my wife, my husband. I will protect him no matter what.

- Heero Yuy.

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1