Comforter

-----part 1-----


The five pilots stood before the judge as the trial drew to its inevitable conclusion.

"Heero Yuy, you and your fellow are found guilty of first degree manslaughter in the death of the peace delegates. Normally, you would be sentenced to execution, but Her Majesty has explained that you, Heero Yuy, are to be her husband, so in the interest of politics, I place you under house arrest in her custody. Also, she has request alternative punishment for your friends which I shall grant."

Relena stepped forward and pulled the reluctant Heero out of the courtroom.

Quatre, Wufei, and Trowa were taken to a labor camp where they would spend the rest of the war, and most likely the rest of their lives.

"Where's Duo?" Wufei demanded. "What injustice is this! He should be with us."

The guard slapped him. "Silence." He warned. 

"Her Majesty really must hate that poor boy to recommend what she did." The driver remarked through the bars that separated the cabin of the truck from the back area.

"She didn't...?" Trowa asked, quietly, fearing that Duo facing some firing squad at that very moment.

"Have him executed?" the driver asked. "He would've been better off if she had."

"Explain." Wufei said, darkly. "Where is he?"

But the driver would say nothing more.

*****

In another van, Duo's clothes lay in a rumpled heap in a corner. His legs were spread, a board between his knees keeping them apart, his legs shackled to it. He had never felt so humiliated in his life. The man sitting there with him pushed a hard, thick dildo up Duo's ass, pumping it in and out of the braided pilot and stroking his cock until Duo whimpered with shame and came onto the man's hand.

"You're gonna really enjoy where you're going." the man leered. "You'll get to do this every night for the rest of your life."

-----part 2-----

Duo stood under the scalding hot shower, whimpering in pain, held there by a guard who kept him on a leash on collar while his arms were chained behind his back. 

"Too hot!" the Shinigami Pilot shrieked as hands well-accustomed to the heat of the water scrubbed his skin all-too-vigorously, taking the opportunity to grope and fondle him.

The guard holding the leash yanked down, forcing Duo to kneel.

"This is what you get for speaking without permission." the guard who had been scrubbing Duo pushed his erection up to Duo's lips. When Duo refused to open his mouth, the guard smiled. "It's going in you." he told the braided boy. "You can't do a thing about it except chose if you want it in your mouth or your ass."

Tears welled up in Duo's eyes as he reluctantly parted his lips and let the man's flesh into his mouth. He forced back the bile he could taste in his throat as the thickness gagged him, and the smell of sweat assaulted his nostrils. He tasted the man's seed in his mouth and started to swallow, guessing this is what they wanted. But the other guard stopped him. 

"Keep it in your mouth until we tell you to swallow it." He said, pushing his hard shaft into Duo's mouth after the first man had withdrawn, handing the collar to the other man so he could steady himself with his hands on Duo's head, tangled in his hair as the man thrust repeatedly into his mouth and added his own semen to the first guard's seed.

Duo held the semen in his mouth, forcing himself not to scream as he was violently penetrated from behind by both guards.

*****
"Did you find out anything?" Trowa asked as he carried supplies past Wufei.

"Nothing." Wufei shook his head. "the guards don't know anything and the prisoners whom I think do know are too afraid to say anything."

Nearby, the blond-haired Sandrock pilot dropped to his knees, his eyes rolling up to whites as his body went into autopilot and began thrusting back, in lewd, violently, movements, against one of the labor camp's guards.

The guard slapped him and he came back to his senses, tears rolling down his face.

"Horrible!" he sobbed. "So very very horrible."

"What?" Trowa asked as he held and rocked the shaken pilot.

Quatre averted his eyes, sharing the Shinigami pilot's shame, even from that distance, "Duo was just raped."

-----part 3-----

"Are you sure?" Trowa felt sick to his stomach at the idea that Duo had been subjected to such an act.

Quatre nodded. "I could feel his attacker inside me. I can still taste the man's ... oh god, Trowa. I'm gonna throw up.." He was grateful for Trowa's steadying hand upon his shoulder as he vomited.

Wufei's eyes burned with rage. He wanted to get out of there at once and rescue Duo. The braided pilot was their friend and comrade and the mere idea of him being so ill used was appalling to the Chinese pilot. But they couldn't do a thing. 

"It's all up to Heero." He told the others. "There's nothing we can do until he springs us from here."

"Still sick?" Trowa asked, as Quatre began to throw up again.

"I can still taste it." Quatre explained, wiping his mouth clean.. "I think they won't let Duo swallow it."

*****

"Don't I look pretty?" Relena smiled as she modeled her new dress for Heero. "Aren't you going to get dressed? The banquet is in less than two hours and it's clear on the other side of town."

"I'm under house arrest, remember." Heero did not want to date the woman who had tossed his friends into a labor camp as if they were criminals when she knew the truth about them.

Relena sighed. She should've planned that better. Still, at least she knew he'd be there for here that night, as he had been every night.

//The sex is good,// She thought, //even if I have to do all the work and he calls me Duo by accident.// out loud she admonished. "Be good while I'm gone." as she walked out the front door.

-----part 4-----

Heero watched the pink car drive off into the night, then rushed to Relena's computer. This was the fist time he'd been alone since the judge had passed sentence on him. He had to find out where the others were. 

Fingers tapped deftly over the keyboard, unlocking one system after another, until Heero found what he was looking for. 

"Prisoner 00295 - Trowa Barton. Crime: Political Assassin. Cleared." he spoke as he worked. "Prisoner 00297 - Quatre Raberba Winner. Crime: Political Assassin. Cleared. Prisoner 00298 - Chang Wufei - Cleared. Prisoner 00294 - Heero Yuy. Cleared. I can just walk right out of here now." he frowned, then keyed in the passage for Prisoner 00296, even though it was not shown on the screen. "Classified." "Hmmm..." he frowned. "I'll find out later, I guess. Right now, time to get my friends outta there."

Slipping out the back, Heero grabbed one of the servants' motorcycles and sped on down the road. The police shot out his back tire and sent him sprawling into a ditch.

The drove up and saw him lying there. "He's dead." the driver of the squad car noted as he drove off. "Pity, too. He was a handsome young man."

*****

"He needs a break." Trowa protested on Quatre's behalf. "He grew up with servants to care for him. He's not used to this much work."

"Then this'll build character, won't it?" the guard asked. "I have no pity for people like you. It's your fault we're in this fuckin' war."

The bell sounded and the guard smiled. "Good, now you can all go back to your little cell where I don't have took at your ugly faces."

Quatre, who was in tears for both himself and his friends, trudged wearily back to the cell with Trowa and Wufei. 

*****

Duo was shivering, sweating profusely from fever, as his most recent 'client' drove their erection into him. He was so delirious with sickness that he barely noticed when it penetrated him. The man rammed into him, hurting him like all the others, then leaving his hot, thick semen deep inside him

*****

Heero Yuy rose from the wreckage of the motorcycle and rushed down the embankment to the farmhouse some two acres away. Leaving money on a window sill in the barn, he took the only vehicle available.

*****


Wufei woke to a commotion in the cell block. The doors were all open and prisoners were running around all over the place. Some were fighting with the guards, others were fighting with each other.

"Hey! Hurry up you guys!" Heero called to them from down the hall.

Wufei, Trowa, and Quatre followed. 

Heero glanced back as they attained the exit. "Where's Duo?"

"We don't know." Trowa admitted. "He was taken somewhere else. No one will tell us where."

"We'll find him." Heero declared as he lead them to the escape vehicle. "Get on."

"You're joking!" Trowa gaped in amazement at the tractor.

It was clear from Heero's expression that he wasn't. 

*****

"He was raped, Heero."

Heero's head shot up as he looked at Quatre from across the hotel room they'd managed to book for the night. "What?" he asked, a dangerous edge to his voice.

"Duo was raped, Heero." Quatre repeated. "He's being raped again now."

"I'm a bloody idiot!" Heero exclaimed. "Quatre! Can you see through other people's eyes?"

"I don't know." Quatre said. "But I don't know what good it will do. I can't 'talk' to Duo and he's probably inside."

"Damn it." Heero returned to his laptop and tried, once again, to break into the prisoner file regarding Duo.

"Prisoner 00266- Classified." He read. He tapped in a few more keys, then watched as the data on Duo's imprisonment appeared. "Damn her!" he swore. "That practice was outlawed centuries ago!"

"Where is he?"

"Come on! We've got to get him the hell out of there!" Heero rushed downstairs, the other three pilots following in his wake.

Hotwiring a car, the four companions sped off into the night to rescue the only person Heero Yuy had ever loved.

-----part 5-----

The boy standing in the doorway was glaring angrily at the man on top of Duo. 

"Get the fuck off of him!"

The man didn't bother to look up. "Wait your turn." he said, as he rammed into boy who lay beneath him, too sick and weak to struggle.

A gunshot rang out, and the man fell away from Duo, a headless corpse.

"I was supposed to be first." Heero said, quietly, as he walked into the room and drew Duo into his arms. "Oh, kami-sama," he whispered, "you're burning up. We'd better get you out of here." he picked up the Shinigami Pilot and carried him out to the exit. "He needs a doctor." he told the others as they made their escape.

*****

Quatre watched for a moment from the doorway of Duo's hospital room while Heero kept a bedside vigil with the braided pilot. Then the Winner Heir walked away. Duo was very sick, his fever dangerously high.

"Quatre?" Trowa asked as he blond billionaire headed for the exit, "Where are you going?"

"I just have an errand to run." Quatre replied, quietly. "Please, wait for me here." he kissed Trowa, softly leaving the unibanged pilot too stunned to protest his departure.

*****

Quatre walked quietly up to the front door of Relena's house, wearing a rather flimsy disguise, and rang the doorbell.

"Yes?" Relena asked, sounding impatient. "Have you seen Heero?"

Quatre nodded. "He's at this address." he said, disguising his voice.

Relena looked it over and nodded. "Thank you." she said, getting in her car and driving off at breakneck speed.

As soon as Relena was gone, Quatre got to work. He raced into the house, which she'd forgotten to lock up in her haste to get Heero back, and came back out, dragging a long expensive looking table.

By the time Relena had reached the place Heero was supposed to be at and found, to her mortification, that she'd been had, Quatre had his little tag sale well under way. Most of Relena's things had been sold, even her furniture. No one questioned it. This was the Winner Heir doing the sale, after all. And Relena's self-made reputation as a pacifist backed up his story that she was going to donate the proceeds to the war orphans.

By the time Relena got home, the last of her trinkets was being sold and her once grandly furnished house was completely empty.

"Thieves!" she cried out. "That little no good thief! My stuff! My father gave it to me! Oh, father! He's taken everything away. Why? Why do people take things from me all the time? What are they going to take from me next."

Relena suddenly felt herself shoved into a corner, a strong body pressed against hers, a hand clasped over her breast, holding her in place.

"You're not going to..." she sobbed in terror, feeling his erection through their clothes.

"Don't flatter yourself." her attacker glared. "The idea of touching a slut as filthy as you makes me sick to my stomach. You're going to die now, bitch, in the poverty that a person like you deserves."

The sound of the gunshot echoed throughout the empty house and everything went black as Relena slumped over in Quatre's arms..

*****

"How's Duo?" Quatre asked as he returned to the hospital.

"His fever broke a few minutes ago." Wufei replied. "He's pretty upset."

"I don't blame him." Quatre walked down the hall to the room where Duo was resting and opened the door, he was about to go in when he heard what Heero was saying, and decided to wait.

"Duo," Heero told the braided pilot, "I loved you from the moment we first met. I didn't know it then, but I am sure of it now. That's why... Duo, will you marry me?"

Duo's tears flowed freely as he nodded his head and whispered, "Yes."

Quatre watched from the doorway with a smile, then returned to the waiting room, there would be time to visit with Duo later.

*****

"Who's in there?" the intern asked as he walked down the hospital corridor alongside the elderly psychiatrist.

"Some girl." the psychiatrist replied. "She claims she's Relena Peacecraft."

"Didn't Miss Peacecraft die recently?"

The psychiatrist nodded. "She's the one who killed her." he thumbed back to the door they'd passed. "She almost killed the Winner Heir, too. He was visiting Relena when the attack took place."

"I heard there was no body."

"No." the psychiatrist agreed. "but they did blood tests on the girl, and none of them matched any of Relena's information."


Relena listened as the two men walked away from the hospital room she had been committed to .

"But I am Relena Peacecraft!" she laughed, hysterically, as she rocked in her restraints. "I am! I am! I am!"

But no one was there to listen.

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1