Challenge Fic

Heero woke to find himself blindfolded and shackled in an unfamiliar room. His legs were apart and there was a bar between them, keeping them open. something soft brushed against his balls, making him tense up in surprise.

"Who are you?" he demanded. "Where have you taken me?"

A dark voice answered him. "I am Kodomo Umareru Kara Shikyu No Shi." It said as its owner reached down to fondle him between the legs.

"What am I here for?" Heero demanded as the voice's owner carefully pushed two lubed fingers into him and carefully coated his insides. He squirmed a bit on the fingers, eliciting a slap on the buttocks.

"My master promised me that you would be my toy."

"Your master can go to hell."

"He's already been there." His captor whispered in his ear as he thrust into Heero's lubed-but-tight backside.

Heero grunted from the force of the thrusts as his captor pumped deeper and deeper until he was fully impaled. He fought to free himself, but the chains would not give and his captor seemed unlikely to set him free any time soon.

"No one is looking for you." his captor whispered as he thrust into him. That softness was back again, too. This time it was tickling his cock, bringing him closer and closer to the point of no return. "No help is..."

There was a sudden intrusion of brightness into the room, breaking the mood that had been established.

"I'm sorry to interrupt." Trowa told them, meekly, "but Quatre says I should tell you two dinner will be ready in half an hour."

"HALF AN HOUR?!"

Trowa sweatdropped and began to inch back toward the door...

-----OWARI-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1