The Captive Heart

-----part 1-----

Duo wept.

He'd been trying for days to get free from the OZ soldiers who'd captured him, but to no avail. He hadn't been raped yet. But he'd heard them planning it. He couldn't allow that to happen, he was saving himself for Heero.

He allowed himself to cry, purging himself of the emotional baggage that he'd built up in the past few days. He had to get that out of the way so he could concentrate on escaping. With his mind cleared, at least for now, he began to search for a way to get free.

"I could try to run for it," he told himself. "When they come to rape me, I'll fight them off and make a run for it."

He had to admit, the chances of that plan working were very slim. But what would they do if it failed that they weren't going to do to him already? He would wait until they came to take him to the interrogation hall, let them take him out of the cell, and lead him a little ways, then, when he was out of the prison block, he'd make a run for it.

Three guards walked into the cell. Two of them held Duo down while the third ripped off his clothes and sodomized him. Duo struggled like a wildcat at first, twisting violently and trying to get free.

The guard who was raping Duo pulled out of him. He drew a long stiletto from his uniform sleeve and thrust the blade's full length into where his cock had just been.

Duo's entire body stiffened in agony as the knife was pumped in and out of him. Finally, the guards stood back and left Duo lying there, on hiss side, with the stiletto still inside him. Duo could feel it there, but he was too weak to pull it out.

Not far down the corridor, a scene was taking place that looked like the grand finale from a Jackie Chan movie. Chang Wufei, determined to free Duo, fought his way through the hordes of OZ soldiers. Each turn, each step, brought him closer to where Duo was being held.

-----part 2-----

Duo lay there, blood and sperm trickling out of him around the stiletto running down over his smooth, pale skin and onto the floor. He could hear the sounds of fighting.

Wufei managed to fight his way into the prison block and knock out the guards. This done, he went to the prison block database and pinpointed Duo's cell.

Arriving there moments later, Wufei flung open the door and was greeted by a horrifying sight.

"DUO!" he shrieked. He reached for the stiletto, then stopped. If he pulled it out now, he might cause further injuries. No, this was for the doctors. He radioed Heero on his wrist-com. "I need help. I'd rather not say why over the line, but I have to keep Duo's body perfectly straight until we can get him to a doctor.

"I'll be right there." Heero told him as he fired a few shots on the enemy fighter. "Just finishing up here."

"Hurry," Wufei insisted. "He's losing a lot of blood."

"Dammit!" Heero exclaimed. "I'll be right there!" He ran to the cell, using Wufei's com-signal to locate Wufei and Duo.

"What the...?!" he reached for the stiletto.

"We should let a doctor do it." Wufei said, stopping him. "If we do it ourselves, we could hurt him more than help him."

"Of course." Heero realized. "You're right."

Wrapping a blanket loosely around Duo, Heero and Wufei carried him out of the OZ prison and carried him to the hospital.

"H...hurts." Duo whispered. 

"I imagine so." Heero agreed, more than a little surprised that Duo had regained consciousness, considering the possible... no probable... extent of his injures, "The Doctors will remove it. I promise."

-----part 3-----

Wufei insisted on being there when they removed the stiletto. Duo was conscious. With the amount of blood he'd lost, they didn't dare put him under. Wufei wanted to be there with his friend, to offer support and comfort. He held Duo's hand, gently, and stroked the braided pilot's sweat-slicked hair while the doctors carefully x-rayed him, set up a transfusion, and extracted the offending weapon. 

Once the blood-stained stiletto was out of Duo Wufei leaned over and kissed Duo's temple. 

"We've just got the x-rays back. He has massive internal damage. Its a miracle he's not dead. We're going to take him into surgery." one of the doctors told Wufei as they moved Duo to a stretcher and prepared to bring him down the corridor to the O.R.

"Keep him alive." Wufei pleaded, softly. "Please?" He watched until the doctors and Duo were no longer in sight, then he left the emergency room and returned to the waiting room.

The others were immediately swarmed around him, their questions overlapping, but all the same. They wanted... no needed... to know how Duo was.

"He's been very badly hurt. How badly they didn't say. But, they took him down for emergency surgery."

"Those bastards must've punctured every organ in his abdomen when they raped him with that thing." Heero fumed.

Wufei put a hand to his mouth as the whole reality came crashing down around him. Pale as a sheet, he ran to the nearest trashcan and emptied the contents of his stomach into it.

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1