Beloved (radio script)

-----part 1-----

Sephiroth presents...

Bandai's
Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing

Starring:

Heero Yuy and Duo Maxwell

Also starring:

Chang Wufei
Trowa Barton

and
Quatre Raberba Winner

And featuring:

Relena Peacecraft as your narrator:

Tonight's episode: Beloved.


CUE MUSIC:

Relena: It is a beautiful spring day as my true love, Heero Yuy and his friend... (pause ) what's that? I'm reading it wrong? Oh yes. So I am. Let me start again. (pause, rustle of paper) It is a beautiful spring day as my friend Heero Yuy and his true love Duo Maxwell are packing for a long-deserved ... stop hold everything. His true love Duo Maxwell? That can't be right. I'm sure it was meant to be the other way around. Huh? Oh, all right. I'll resume. But this really feels wrong to me. Now where was I (mumbling) spring day... packing... (out loud) oh here it is... for a long-deserved holiday.


SOUND: SUITCASE BEING CLOSED AND SECURED

Duo: (excited) Welp. I'm all packed. You packed, Heero?

Heero: Hn.

Duo: Just think. The war's over. We survived. We won. And now we can... Heero? What's wrong?

Heero: Duo, sometimes I wonder if a person like me has any place in a world where there is no war."

Duo: Of course you do. Here. In my heart.

Heero: I could be dead and still be in your heart.

Duo: I like you in my bed, too.


CUE COMMERCIAL: 

Quatre: Tired of all those phony psychics who rip you off with fake free offers and 800 numbers that are really 900 numbers in disguise? Want to talk to a *real* psychic who's also cute? Hang up the phone and I'll call you. Like I said. I'm a *real* psychic. And to the woman who is considering my offer now, sorry, Relena, Heero loves Duo.

END COMMERCIAL

Heero: Duo, I do love you, (Quatre's voice, very soft, in the background saying: I told you so) but I sometimes worry if maybe I'm hurting you.

Duo: Of course you're not. Now hurry up, we have to get to the spaceport.

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1