Apocalypse

------Prologue-----
~Tsukai~

The young man walked into this father's office. His pink shirt was pressed and his hair was neatly combed.

"Quatre." the older man said. "Please, come and sit with me."

"Thank you, father." Quatre nodded as he took a chair by the desk and sat down upon it. 

"I'm glad to see you out of your room, Quatre." the father put a hand on his son's shoulder. "I know how hard it must be for you, to lose your friends that way."

"It was my fault." Quatre whispered. "If I hadn't invited them, they wouldn't have been on that plane."

"You mustn't blame yourself, Quatre." his father told him. "I'm sure they don't blame you. What happened was a simple accident. And please, no more of this." He took Quatre's hand and gazed at the scar on the boy's wrist. "I know you miss them, son. But this is not the way to handle that."

"I know that now." Quatre nodded. "I just wish I could put it all behind me."

"Quatre," his father said, changing the subject rather abruptly, "I'm retiring as head of the Winner Foundation. I want you to take my place. Your first task will be simple enough. As you know we have several projects that we've been heading and four of them are ready to be officially opened."

Quatre poured himself a beverage and took a sip, offering some to his father.

"You drink it, Quatre. I've had plenty already."

Quatre nodded a silent thanks and took another sip.

"Now let me fill you in regarding the four projects we're ready to officially begin." his father went to a map and pointed at a location near one corner.

"The first is Project World Garden. It is headquartered in Australia. As you know, we've recently completed work on a high yield plant food that should, with proper use, feed the people of both Earth and the space colonies. Our planes are ready even as we speak to begin dusting crops with this formula. I want you to speak at the dedication of the project and cut the ribbon on the runway the planes will be leaving from. I'll fill you in on the other projects as we head to each one. I don't wish to overwhelm you."

"I appreciate that, father." Quatre finished his drink and set the glass down.



* * * * *

Elsewhere, Kikin, the tall slender form known for a long time as Trowa Barton patted the steed upon which he sat, gently praising the animal. His simple, too slim form was enshrouded in rags and the horse looked far too thin and frail.

"Soon," he told it. "Soon I shall journey forth."

"Take care, Kikin." said Ekibyo, once called Chang Wufei as he rode his own roan steed up to a place by the former Trowa's side. "I'll join you after the next dedication."

He looked over at the other two, who had parked their steeds side by side beneath a cool tree. One was dressed in splendid armor, a great helm clasped in one hand while he held the other, clad in a flowing black robes, and placed a solid kiss upon his lips.

"Senso! Shinigami!" Kikin waved to the lovers who had once been called Heero and Duo. "I have to go soon. I'll miss you."

"We'll miss you, too." Shinigami nodded.

"Hn...." Senso vocalized.

"Still as chatty as ever." Shinigami smiled.

"You talk more than enough for us both, Shinigami." Senso smiled for a moment, then the stern look returned to his face.

Notes on who is who:
Trowa Barton - Kikin - Famine
Chang Wufei - Ekibyo - Pestilence
Heero Yuy - Senso - War
Duo Maxwell - Shinigami - Death

------Chapter 1-----
~Kikin~

"Tell me more about Project World Garden." Quatre said as the Winner Family aircraft made its way to the port from which the planes would be launched.

"The plan is to fertilize the world's gardens with our new product which will increase crop yield and make crops more resilient to the more commonly found insect pests."

Quatre watched as the man pulled up a graphic chart and showed him the world's current food supply, indications for its slow decline over the following two decades, and how the new project would reverse this decline when implemented.

"It's been tested?" Quatre asked.

"Several times." the man replied. "It was a success each time."


Quatre arrived at the ceremony several minutes later. The pilots were already suited up and ready to make their run.

"Thank you all." Quatre told them. "Thank you for coming here, away from your loved ones, to make this dream of my father's come true. You make me all very proud to stand here."

There was a round of applause and Quatre scanned the pilots' expressions. For a moment, he thought one of the pilots looked like Trowa. Then he dismissed it. Trowa was dead. The guy might look like him, but he wasn't Trowa.

"Journey well and return safe." Quatre's words were both a command and a statement of friendship. He watched as they flew off into the skies, smiling as he thought of those hungry people who would soon have enough food.


*****

Kikin nodded silently in his cockpit as the mixture in his tanks, and in the others altered, changing from a pesticide into an herbicide. Then he began spraying the crops with the lethal mixture, as other planes sprayed them, too.

The other pilots watched the sudden wilting and destruction of millions of crops with horror. They sent word back, telling the Winner Family of the tragedy.

"Rashid?" Quatre asked. "Is something wrong?"

Rashid shook his head. Quatre was too young to be burdened with something like this. "Its nothing for you to worry about, Little Quatre." he told the young heir. "I believe your father wishes to speak to you regarding the next dedication or something to that effect."

"Thanks, Rashid." Quatre smiled.


*****

Elsewhere, Senso had moved onto further conquests of Shinigami, moving his hands under Shinigami's robes, tweaking the braided boy's nipples as he continued to kiss him.

Ekibyo watched them for a while, then prepared to make his run.

"Its your turn next, Senso." he called over to the boy who'd once been Heero Yuy.

"Hn...."

Shinigami smiled. "Some things never change."

-----Chapter 2-----
~Ekibyo~

Things were heating up between Senso and Shinigami. The God of Death was half naked, now, his black robes draped over his horse like a waterfall, while the boy who'd, in life, been Heero Yuy explored every inch of the pale, perfect torso with his lips and fingers.

Ekibyo watched them for a moment, then headed Earthward. He hated doing this to Quatre. There was no justice in making such an innocent responsible for so much pain. He would not be part of it.

As he reached Earth, he took not the form he was meant to take, one of a clumsy doctor, but his own form.

Senso and Shinigami might have stopped him, but they were too busy with each other. By this time, Senso's clothes were also off and Shinigami's mouth was fastened on one of his nipples while the boy who'd been Heero moaned in heated passion.

*****

"Quatre!"

Quatre nearly had a heart attack when he saw Wufei approaching. And it was Wufei. Not a look-a-like, or a mirage. Wufei! Alive!

"Wufei!" he stammered, springing up and running to hug the Chinese boy. "Wufei, I think... I think Trowa's alive, too. I saw him. I thought it was someone who looked like him, but..."

"Quatre, there's something you need to know."

"What is it?" Quatre was concerned.

"Fate has been using you, Quatre. Using us all to bring about the Final Days."

"Apocalypse?" Quatre asked. "But why us?"

"Because we're the ones who have the power to start it." Wufei replied. "Ask your servant what happened to the crops you dusted."

Quatre turned to Rashid with searching eyes.

And with a heavy heart, Rashid confessed the truth he'd been shielding Quatre from.

Quatre sank to his knees. "My fault. All those people will go hungry now... and it's my fault.

"No." Wufei drew Quatre up and held him. "You're not to blame for any of the events that happen. You're just the messenger. Come, let's go to the medical center."

"To open the second seal." Quatre realized. "Wufei, I can't."

"You have no choice, Quatre. The Apocalypse is already in motion. I'm sorry, Quatre. I never should've told you. You were better off not knowing. But now you are the one chosen to break the Four Seals and I'm the called Ekibyo, or Pestilence."

"I forgive you." Quatre nodded, accepting his role. "I just hope the world can forgive me."

"They will." Wufei said as he and Quatre headed to the medical center to break the second seal. "There's something else you should know."

Quatre turned. "Yes, Ekibyo?"

"Heero and Duo will be coming soon." He didn't add //In more ways than one if they're still going at it.//

"Senso and Shinigami?" Quatre guessed.

Wufei nodded.

"Tell me, are they still...?" Quatre blushed.

Wufei nodded. "They still can't keep their hands off each other."

-----Chapter 3-----
~Senso~ part 1


Quatre found himself blushing as Ekibyo, formerly Wufei, described how Duo and Heero, or Shinigami and Senso as they were now called, had grown closer and closer.

"Have they...?" Quatre asked, boyish curiosity, akin to that of boys who peek into the tents where carnivals show adult attractions, getting the better of him.

"Not yet." Ekibyo admitted. "Shinigami's still a virgin."

This statement was, although Ekibyo did not know it at the moment, completely untrue.

*****

Shinigami's horse stood off to the side, riderless at the moment, while Senso's galloped, cantered, and trotted in a circle, speeding up and slowing down in response to its master's silent commands. Shinigami himself was leaning back against the stalwart steed's mane, hands tied to the reins, his body stretched out, legs on either side of his lover, Senso's hard, hot flesh buried deep inside him.

"Koibito." Senso whispered. "Ai shiteiru, Shinigami."

"Senso-koi." Shinigami panted. "Ai shiteiru."

Stroking his lover's skin, buried in his flesh, Senso continued until every part of Shinigami was consumed with desire.

"Please," Shinigami begged. "Please, let me come."

Senso nodded, then worked his steed into a full gallop, jarring their bodies up and down faster and faster, harder and harder. Suddenly, Shinigami cried out in ecstasy and Senso knew he was going to come. He came into his lover then leaned forward and let the other boy's seed splash his face.

Shinigami licked Senso's face clean. As soon as the last drop of semen was gone from the face of the former Heero Yuy, Senso pressed his lips to his lover's his tongue seeking out the sweet nectar he'd almost been deprived of.

*****

Quatre read the report he'd been given.

"Bad news?" Wufei asked.

"Normally, I'd say it was good news, but given what's going on..." he showed Wufei the report. "I'm supposed to be present for the opening of a sort of R&R center for soldiers. Thing about it is, it's for all soldiers. Sort of like the old fashioned DMZs they had centuries ago." He sighed. "Maybe I'm being paranoid. Maybe Senso won't..."

"He will." Wufei confided. "With that many soldiers from that many different sides, that's where he'll show up."

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1