Another Song-Inspired Fic

-----part 1-----

Heero climbed out of bed and fell on the floor as his feet did not touch as they were supposed to. He got up and noticed he couldn't reach the top of his dresser. Puzzled, he examined himself and found he'd somehow turned into a child. What's more, everything had an air of newness about it, as if everything, himself included, were getting younger.

He heard a scream of horror and rushed into Wufei's room. Wufei was staring at him with a look of horror in his eyes. "I have grey hairs!" Wufei said. "I'm turning into an old man! You're getting younger."

"Let's check on the others." Heero suggested. He rushed into Duo's room and was grief stricken to find Duo lying there, lifeless upon his bed. His skin was unblemished and unwrinkled, but Heero knew from the whiteness of his hair that Duo had died of old age.

Wufei walked in a moment later, carrying two infants who looked remarkably like Trowa and Quatre.

"Look out!" He warned. 

Heero leaped back out of the room just in time to avoid the ceiling of Duo's room caving in upon him.

"We have to find whatever did this and destroy it." Wufei told Heero.

"No!" Heero replied. "We must find a way to reverse the effects. If we do, maybe we'll get Duo back."

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1