Another One of Sephiroth's Untitled Ficcies

Rashid frowned as he looked down at Quatre's sleeping form. It had been almost two weeks since the battle that had claimed Trowa's life. In all that time, Quatre had barely moved from his bed. He was pale and thin, now. Far more so than he should have been.

"Master Quatre," the Manganac leader said, concernedly, "please? I want you to get better."

"No, Rashid." Quatre whispered. "It was my fault Trowa died. Now, I must pay for his life with my own."

"It was OZ's fault," Rashid told him. "It wasn't yours. It was never your fault. Please, don't die. We need you. All of your friends need you."

"Only death can cleanse me of my sin," Quatre replied, closing his eyes.

"Very well, then." Rashid stood up and left the room, an idea forming in his head. 

*****

Quatre didn't bother to open his eyes as the door to his room opened. He felt himself being lifted up into a gentle embrace, and let the other boy hold him.

"If I do anything you don't want, you can tell me to stop." Duo whispered in his ear. 

"Why are you here?"

"Rashid told me what you said, Quatre," Duo said, caressing the other boy's face. "So, let's see what we can do about this cleansing business shall we?" 

Quatre blushed as Duo undressed him.

~Yes,~ he thought to himself, ~Rape me, Duo. Ram it in hard, and tear me with it. It's what I deserve.~

Duo had no intentions of hurting Quatre, however. Once he and the other boy were fully undressed, Duo kissed Quatre. His hands explored nearly every part of the blond Arabian boy, leaving no part of him untouched save for his genitals, buttocks, and the treasure that lie hidden between those two firm globes.

"Duo..." Quatre breathed, his entire body shuddering with a need he had never known before. "Please? Take me... I want to feel it in me. I need you inside me. Take the pain away, Duo. Take away my loneliness. Make it hurt, Duo. If I suffer, I'll pay for my sin."

Duo pushed into Quatre, entering him slowly and carefully. Once he was as deep as he could go, he pushed a little more forward, just enough to cause Quatre some discomfort, but not enough to do any damage to the other boy. He pulled back, then pushed in, again just deep enough to cause Quatre the pain he so desperately craved without risking injury to the blond pilot.

Quatre wrapped his arms around Duo, shifting so Duo could penetrate him even deeper. He wondered why Duo wasn't ramming him harder. He had been fortunate enough to avoid being raped himself, but he knew enough about it to know that it wasn't supposed to be this gentle. So why....

~He loves me,~ Quatre realized, ~this isn't rape at all. He's only hurting me because I asked him to. He loves me... Duo loves me. The most beautiful boy who ever lived loves me..."

Tears fell from Quatre's eyes and Duo kissed them away.

"I love you, Quatre-koi." Duo whispered. 

Any reply Quatre was about to make was silenced by the blond Arab's soul-shattering climax. That was okay with Duo. He was too busy climaxing, himself, to listen. He collected Quatre's seed from their bellies with his fingers, and licked them, suggestively. Then, he pressed his lips to Quatre's, prying the Arabian pilot's lips apart and sharing kissing him deeply. Quatre moaned as he tasted himself on Duo's lips and tongue. 

"I love you, Duo." Quatre whispered as they drifted off to sleep.

Peeking in a few hours later, Rashid found them lying there like that, both sleeping peacefully. He smiled, warmly, to himself.

"Thank you for cleansing him." he whispered, as he closed the door and went upon his way.

------Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1