An Obvious Crossover

-----part 1-----

"What is that?" Duo asked Trowa, who was busy fiddling with some new object he'd found.

"Just a toy." Trowa replied.

"Can I play with it?" Duo pleaded, with the cutest smile on his face. Please? Pretty please? With ice cream on it?"

"Okay." Trowa tossed the small square object to Duo.

It was beautifully designed, with circles and triangles put together into an intricate pattern.

Duo ran a thumb over one if the circles, then threw the box forward, yelping in pain.

"Ow!"

"What happened?" Trowa asked.

Duo looked at his thumb which now had a small chunk torn out of the padding. "It bit me!" he exclaimed.

-----part 2-----

"It bit you?" Trowa raised an eyebrow.

Duo showed his thumb and Trowa got some bandages to cover the wound. "I'm going to bed." he said. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay." Trowa replied.

*****

"DUO! HELP ME!!!"

Duo sat up abruptly and looked around. Heero was no longer lying beside him. "Heero?" He ran throughout the house, trying to find Heero, but there was no sign of him.

"Duo! They came out of the.... You have to come... HURRY!"

"How?" Duo asked the empty room frantically. "How do I find you?"

"The box! Hurry! They're...AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

Wherever Heero was sounded extremely bad, Duo thought. He had to get him out of there. Rushing to the living room, he picked up the small puzzle box and began to turn it.

It jumped from his hands, and came to rest on its side. The top slid up and open, then a portal appeared.

Before Duo could react, Heero stumbled through.

"Thank you, Duo." He said. He was covered with welts and bleeding a bit. He hugged Duo, then kissed him, carrying Duo back to bed.

"What are you doing?" Duo asked.

"Giving you a reward for saving me." Heero said as he lowered Duo onto the bed and climbed on top of him. "I love you."

Duo was on the topmost cloud of seventh heaven. Finally, after all this time, Heero was finally acknowledging his love for the braided pilot. He held onto Heero, whispering encouragements and words of love as Heero thrust into him over and over.

Heero gave one final thrust and came within Duo. At that instant, he began to laugh. The laughter was cruel and inhuman. There was an air of triumph about it.

Duo opened his eyes and stared up into a ghastly white face that was imbedded with long sharp needles.

"Your pain will be so exquisite."

"What have you done with Heero?" Duo asked, trying to pull himself away from this satanic son of a bitch.

"Concern for your lover?" Pinhead asked. "Very touching. But let me assure you, it's yourself you should worry about. But don't be concerned, I'm sure your body will be a perfect incubator."

"NO!" Duo tried more frantically to pull away, but Pinhead's grip was like steel and he couldn't get even a single inch of the invading member out of him.

"It's already too late." Pinhead told him. "I'm just enjoying the sweet agony of your humiliation at the moment. It's just so refreshing."

"Please, let me go. OWWWW!" he added as he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. "What the..."

"Ahh... they've begun to feed...."

Duo's eyes widened in horror. And as the parasites within him bit and tore at the tender organs within him, he began to scream.

Heero barged in at this point, ready to give Duo a good yelling-at for disturbing him. He caught a glimpse of the demon called Pinhead, but the creature vanished, leaving only Duo in his wake.

-----part 3-----

"Duo! What the hell happened?!" Heero demanded, as he cradled the still-naked pilot in his arms

The others ran in to see what the commotion was all about..

Duo wouldn't stop screaming. He was saying something, but it was coming out in earsplitting shrieks that were too shrill for them to understand.

"What the hell did you do to him?" Quatre asked.

"Me?!" Heero snapped. "I never touched him. I heard him scream and I came running. Why didn't you?"

"I thought it was just a nightmare." Quatre replied. "Comforting him after nightmares is your privilege."

"Let's not fight about this." Wufei suggested. "Duo needs us."

"Um, guys," Trowa asked, pointing at Duo's shoulder. "What the hell is that?" 

"It's his shoul-.." Wufei's remark died in his throat as he watched the indentation of something moving inside Duo's shoulder, just under the skin.

Heero called for an ambulance,

Duo kept screaming.

-----part 4-----

"I saw someone or something vanish just when I got here." Heero said. "He disappeared too fast for me to see him very long. But I think... I think he had pins in his head."

"That's crazy!" Wufei exclaimed.

"And what do you call *that*?!" Heero demanded, pointing at Duo's still-writhing form. There were more of those things moving about under his skin. Hundreds by the looks of things.

And Duo went on screaming. 

"We have to get those things out of him!" Quatre exclaimed.

"How?" Heero demanded, sounding exasperated.

"I don't know." Quatre sank into his chair. "I just don't know."

-----TBC-----

Additional Clarification: For those of you who haven't caught it yet, this is a crossover with Hellraiser.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1