A Little Fanfic Multi-reply

[[Note: This is a semi-ficlet written in response to a certain MLer's post in which he/she complained about a mailing list producing only noise.]]
----------------------------------------------

Duo: Did they say the list was noisy?

Quatre: Actually, they said it was noise, though with all your yappin' "noisy" would be an appropriate adjective.

Duo: Noise? That's strange. I could've sworn I saw some fanfiction here. 

Quatre: Maybe they meant all that noise you and Heero were making in that wonderful fanfic "The Hunt: Part 4" (by Dena Pearson).

Duo (smiles, thoughtfully): Yeah, I guess we were a little loud. When you're away from listening ears you don't really think about volume too much. We were kinda noisy in "Heart of Ice" part 2 as well, come to think of it.

Wufei: Let me see...

Duo: I don't think that's such a good... (Wufei yanks a copy of the ficcie away.)... don't say I didn't warn you.

Wufei: Shut up, Maxwell (reads, nosebleeds, and passes out.)

Duo takes the ficcie back as Wufei is given some tea and comfort.

Wufei: He did that on purpose! There is no justice!

Duo: I tried to warn you that fic was real steamy!

Wufei: That wasn't steamy! That was practically overheated. I mean we're talking the kettle exploded on that one! 

Duo: Mmm hhmmmm... And that deliciously wonderful lemon scene where ... Wufei?

Wufei : AAAAARGH! (nosebleeds again.)

Duo: Was it something I said? Hey, I can't help it if I love reading these things! And it's certainly not my fault that Dena Pearson writes some of the hottest, sexiest, most compelling lemon scenes ever found in the Gundam Wing Fanverse.

Wufei: There's no such word as Fanverse.

Duo: There is *now*

Wufei: AAAAARGH ! (gets carried off by some nice men in white coats while ranting about justice.)

Duo: Was it something I said? Well, I guess I'll go back and read some more ficcies!

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1