A Little Bit of Fun (a PWP)

"You *did* bring the lube, right, guys?" Duo asked.

"Yeah, we brought the lube. We brought lube, condoms, everything." Heero reassured him.

"I don't think the condoms are actually necessary." Duo pointed out. "I mean, I'm pretty sure I won't get pregnant. Besides, part of the fun of this game is the feel of your hot love juice flowing into me. I... " he paused, noticing that Quatre was snickering a bit. "What?"

"I'm sorry." Quatre giggled. "But that 'hot love juice' line ... I... I'm sorry, guys. I hope I didn't ruin the mood."

"Laughter doesn't ruin playfulness." Duo reassured him as he kissed Quatre.

Quatre pulled away. "Remember, Duo." He admonished, "it's your turn to be the captive this time."

"Right. So... let's see if I remember. I'm the captive and you're the two evil pirates who've come to have your wicked way with me." Duo smiled at this. 

"So, what's the hold up?" Heero asked. "Duo, fetch the rope."

"I... um... forgot it." Duo admitted.

"Really?" Heero smiled. "We'll just have to improvise. He finished undressing Duo and pushed him, firmly down onto his knees.

Quatre held Duo's arms behind his back while Heero bound Duo's braid around his wrists, using it to bind his arms together.

"Hey! Careful with the h...MMMPH!" Duo's protest about the treatment of his braid was swiftly cut off as Quatre pushed his erection into Duo's mouth.

"Suck it." Quatre ordered, thrusting 'it' once into Duo's mouth for emphasis.

Duo immediately went to work, bobbing his head up and down along Quatre's shaft, running his tongue along the underside, licking the tip, running his tongue along the base of the helmet, then taking the full length into his mouth. Quatre held Duo's head firmly against his groin. "Good... Good boy... now just keep it in your mouth like this and suck it."

Duo obeyed cheerfully, enjoying the taste of Quatre's hot flesh even as Heero began to thrust his fingers into Duo, carefully spreading the lubricants onto his inner walls 

Heero rubbed a bit of lubricant onto himself, just to make sure Duo wasn't hurt. Then, he carefully guided himself into Duo and began to thrust, carefully, into Duo. He thrust just hard and fast enough for the scenario to be believable, but not enough to actually harm his beloved Duo.

"Arr', matey!" he said, to Quatre, in his best pirate voice, "'tis a fine treasure this one."

"Aye, Captain." Quatre agreed in his own best pirate voice. "The finest in all the Seven Seas."

Duo, for his part, kept on contentedly sucking on Quatre's shaft, which was still firmly imbedded in his mouth while Heero continued to thrust into him, which was driving him nearly insane with pleasure.

Heero reached down to fondle and stroke Duo's own erection. This had an instant effect on the braided pilot, who at this point was on the verge of a major sexual overload.

Duo came instantly, his double orgasm causing him to spasm around Heero as he ejaculated onto the floor beneath him.

Quatre was the second one to come, pumping his seed into Duo's mouth.

"Swallow it." he ordered, still in his pirate's voice.

Though the order was given to Duo, Heero couldn't help at react to it and he came into Duo, filling the braided pilot with his seed.

Duo showed no signs of swallowing and Quatre's side began to leak out of his mouth.

Quatre frowned, then noticed a soft sound he'd failed to notice before. It was the sound of Duo's snoring.

The baka had fallen asleep!

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1