A Gundam Wing Version of an Old Tale

Treize bore a look of concern up on his face as the young pilot ran into the room.

"Please, sir." he said. "I know one of the enemy pilots is out to get me."

"Its nothing personal." Treize told him. "They shoot all of us. That's why they're called the enemy."

"No, sir." the soldier shook his head. "No, this one has a personal mission against me. He's trying to kill me. He even threatened me today when he saw me on the ground."

"What am I supposed to do that I'm not already doing?" Treize sighed "I've already got an entire army after those misfits."

"I know, sir. But could I get a transfer to another sector? Just for a short while? Until things cool down."


"Okay." Treize nodded. "I'll transfer you to Sector 4."

After the pilot was on his way to his new location, Treize confronted the Gundam Pilots.

"Which one of you threatened my soldier?" he demanded.

All five raised their hands.

"On the ground."

Four went down, leaving only that of the Shinigami pilot raised.

"I didn't threaten him," Duo explained. "I was just a bit surprised to see him there. You see, " he smiled, recalling an old tale he'd once heard, "I have an 'appointment' with him tonight in Sector 4."

-----OWARI-----

Additional Clarification: This story is based on a very old tale about a man who tries to elude Death only to flee to the very place where his actual appointment with Death was. From that, you can infer that Duo was referring to an upcoming assassination.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1