A GUNDAM WING/? Crossover

"Heero! You're gonna hit Duo! Watch out!!!"

Quatre, Trowa, and Wufei stared, helplessly, as Gundam Wing collided with Deathscythe. There was a tremendous explosion, then, suddenly, there was nothing at all. Even the bodies had disintegrated.

"NO!" the three surviving pilots let out a collective cry of loss and anguish.

*****

Heero Yuy staggered to his feet in the sand and found he'd crashed along the shoreline of what appeared to be a misplaced beach. This was chiefly because it appeared to be in the middle of the city rather than on the edge of it.

"Don't move."

The girl the voice belonged to reminded him of Duo in its cheerful cockiness. Where was Duo anyhow? Then he remembered. "I crashed into him." he said, half to himself. "Duo, I'm sorry I killed you."

"I forgive you." Duo told him from behind the remains of an old fighter. 

"Duo! I thought you were dead."

"Nope." Duo laughed. "Just getting some supplies. A few grenades, a couple guns."

"Any tanning lotion or video cassettes?" the blond girl asked.

"Nope."

"Hmmm..." the blond girl looked at her partner, who had been leaning on another plane, this one in apparenly good, even flyable, condition. "Jet, what should we do with these two? They can't even shop for themselves?"

"Hmmm. Dunno, Becky." Jet shrugged. "But if one of them knows anything about fighter planes, I could use his help."

"I think I can help." Heero offered.

Rebecca nodded. "And I'll take our other guest shopping for a bit." she decided, as she lead Duo off on a desert-wide scavenger hunt.

-----TBC-----


(Author's note: You haven't figured out it's Tank Girl?! Tsk tsk!)

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1