A Cheerful Little GW Fic

Duo ran down the upstairs hallway and down the stairs, whooping and hollering as if he'd just won a major lottery.

Quatre came out of the TV room to see what Duo was all excited about.

"Duo?" he asked.

"Isn't it beautiful?!" Duo asked, showing Trowa the diamond solitaire ring firmly circling the ring finger of his left hand. "Isn't it the most beautiful thing you ever saw? Heero gave it to me just now."

"Um, Duo..." Quatre began, trying to think of how he should break the bad news to Duo. He raised his left hand and showed Duo an identical ring.

Duo grabbed Quatre by the hand and led him upstairs to Heero's bedroom.

"What...?"

"Let's teach the little two-timer a lesson, shall we?" Duo grinned.

Quatre nodded. "The sounds like fun." he agreed.

Heero was at his laptop when the door to his room swung open and Duo and Quatre walked in.

"I'm busy." Heero pointed out.

Ignoring this, Duo and Quatre began to undress each other in full view of the Perfect Soldier.

Heero looked up for a moment at the two naked boys, then returned his attention to his laptop. As he tapped the keys, something struck him on the forehead. He grabbed it and looked at it. Duo's hair tie.

He looked up, to toss the hair tie back to its owner. The minute he saw Duo standing there, naked, with his long chestnut hair billowing around him, his resolve flew right out the window.

Heero let himself be drawn from his chair and over to the bed, removing his clothes, with the help of his two fiancés. He lay between them, moaning as Quatre took his cock into that sweet mouth. Duo moved behind Heero, kissing and nibbling his neck, seductively, as he dipped his finger into some lubricant and pushed it into Heero, reaching around to stroke Quatre's natural treasure.

"We've decided," he purred, seductively, as he pushed his erection into Heero, "that rather than fight, we'd share you. You can handle two, right?" Now buried to the hilt inside Heero, he began to thrust, pumping with long, slow, erotic strokes that drove the Perfect Soldier mad with desire.

Quatre gripped the base of Heero's shaft and held it just so, continuing to suck and lick even as Duo continued to thrust. Heero writhed between them, shifting, moving, turning, his orgasm building to an incredible intensity.

Then Duo was coming, sending his seed deep into Heero and crying out in ecstasy even as Quatre came, his member twitching and coating Duo's hand and Heero's bed with his own seed. As he pumped his seed onto Duo's hand, Quatre relinquished his grip on Heero's manhood, and the Perfect Soldier came into the blonde pilot's mouth with a cry of lust and release, shuddering through a remarkable double-orgasm that was still coursing through his body when his mind went into pleasure-overload and he passed out.

------OWARI-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1