3 Days in Hell [alternate version]

-----part 1-----


"Duo, don't go." Quatre warned. Something felt wrong about Duo's scheduled meeting with Dr.G. Quatre didn't know what it was. He just knew Duo shouldn't go.

"The man may be ugly," Duo told Quatre, "But I owe my life to him. He saved me from living on the streets, gave me a purpose in life. I can't betray him."

'"I know," Quatre told Duo, "I just have a very bad feeling. And you know..."

//About your Space-heart.// Duo thought. Out loud he simply replied. "Yes, I know. I'll be careful. I promise." Duo threw his coat on, then went outside and met Dr.G who was waiting for him in his car.

"So, what's the assignment?" Duo asked.

"First we're heading back to the lab. I've got dinner keeping warm in the oven. Homemade pepperoni pizza with extra cheese."

"Great!" Duo grinned. "I'm starving."

"Poor Duo." Dr.G sympathized. He pulled into the driveway at the lab and went inside with Duo following close behind. "Pull up a chair," he indicated the kitchen table, "and I'll get the pizza." he reached into the oven and retrieved a nicely cooked pizza. "There you go." he grinned, placing it on the table. "Eat up."

"What about you?" Duo asked.

"I ate on the way over." Dr. G shrugged. "The pizza's for you."

"Thanks!" Duo grinned as he proceeded to devour the pizza.

"You're welcome." Dr. G forced a smile, while inwardly he thought //Forgive me, Duo.//

Duo stood up after he was finished and started to bring his plate to the sink. He was two steps from the table when, to his horror, his entire body went utterly numb and slumped to the floor. He tried to move, but nothing work. "Help me..." he whispered. "Please?!"

Dr. G picked Duo up and carried him into the lab where Dr.J was waiting with a leer on his face.

"I beg you to reconsider," Dr.G pleaded. "You can't just..."

"It was your wager." Dr.J reminded him. "You said I could have his virginity if you lost the game."

"You *what*?!" Duo cried out in horror. "Quatre was right, I shouldn't have come. I trusted you and you betrayed me!"

"I didn't actually mean it." Dr.G tried.

"Why can't I move?" Duo asked, terrified. Would he be paralyzed for the rest of his life?

"Temporary drug-induced paralysis." Dr.G explained. "You'll be back to normal in two or three days."

"In the meanwhile..." Dr.J removed Duo's clothes, pawing at each new piece of exposed skin. He tossed Duo's shirt aside and began to suck on one of Duo's nipples while he pinched and squeezed the other with his fingertips.

"Stop, please." Duo sobbed. He couldn't feel anything. He knew wouldn't be able to have any orgasms of his own or even become aroused in his paralyzed state. But the doctors didn't care about that. Dr.J wasn't doing this for Duo's pleasure.

Unlubricated, Dr.J rammed his erection into Duo. He thrust, powerfully, into the braided pilot, over and over.

"For pity's sake, I told you to use lube." Dr.G exclaimed. "He's bleeding."

Duo shuddered inwardly at hearing this. //Please, someone. Help me.// he thought as Dr.J kept thrusting in him.

"Oooh, YES!" Dr.J exclaimed as he came into Duo.

"NO!!!" Duo shrieked in disgust and horror. "Oh, God, no... "

Dr.J pulled out of Duo, then left the room.

Dr.G went over to him and held him close. "Duo, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Please, get me out of here." Duo begged.

"I can't." Dr.G shook his head. "A bet is a bet."


Duo was awakened the next morning by the sensation of Dr.J's cock being pushed into his mouth. He gagged and retched and wanted to vomit. Still paralyzed, unable to escape, he could only lie there while Dr.J used Duo's body for the doctor's vile pleasures.

-----part 2-----

Duo gagged as Dr.J's erection slid back and forth in his mouth. He closed his eyes. At least he wouldn't have to look at his rapist.

"Look at me." Dr.J ordered, giving Duo's face a hard slap.

Duo's eyes flew open. He looked up at the extraordinarily unattractive face. //He gets uglier by the minute. Oh, thank God, he didn't come in my mouth.// he thought as Dr.J withdrew his still-erect member. //But, that means he's going to... oh please, God, not again. Please don't let him rape me again!//

Dr.J lifted Duo's legs up, hooking Duo's knees over his shoulders, then pushed his erection deep into Duo. He thrust into Duo again and again, ignoring Duo's screams.

Dr.G immersed himself in his lab work, doing his best to ignore Duo's screams and Dr.J's primal lustgrunts.

Dr.J joined Dr.G in the lab some time later. "Good morning." he said, cheerfully.

"It's afternoon." Dr.G pointed at the clock which stated that it was a little past one-fifteen. "You spent the entire morning raping Duo."

"We're going to have to kill him, you know that." Dr.J pointed out. "When the three days are up, we'll have to take him somewhere, kill him, and dispose of the body."

"That was never in the agreement." Dr.G protested.

"So, after we've been raping him for three days, you think we should just let him go?"

"We haven't been raping him. You have." Dr.G pointed out.

"It was you who brought him here and paralyzed him." Dr.J reminded him. "You're just as guilty as I am and you know it."

"Damn you." Dr.G stormed out of the lab.

Dr. J returned to work for a short while, then headed back to the bedroom where Duo was being held.

"You know," he told Duo as he penetrated him again, "I know I'm hardly the person to say this, but don't you think you've been fighting long enough? I mean, wouldn't you just like to relax, forget the war."

"Look, you've got some nerve." Duo complained. "You come in here, start raping me, and expect me to just hold a pleasant conversation?! Forget it, pal! No way!" he fell silent.

"Duo, please, try to see it from my point of view. I need someone like you in my life. Why do you think I let G wager you instead of the money he owes me?" He kept pumping as he spoke, "Duo, I did it because I wanted to be with you. To be in you. All I ask is that you accept me for the remainder of the time we have together. Is that asking so much?"

"You mean is asking me to believe that I deserve to be raped when I have done nothing to deserve it asking a lot? Yes, damn you." Duo replied. "it's asking far too much!"

Duo closed his eyes and tried to ignore Dr.J. But he could not ignore the long, thick, hard member that was buried deep inside him, nor could he shut out the doctor's whispering voice. He wished he could feel the pain that should've been accompanying the powerful ramming, but his body was too numb and he could only feel the rhythmic thrusting deep in his body

*****

"Nothing." Heero slammed the laptop shut and got to his feet. "Where the hell is he?!"

"Have you spoken with Dr.G?" Quatre asked.

"He says he hasn't seen Duo since last night." Trowa replied, hanging up the phone. "OZ might have captured him when he was returning home."

"But why wouldn't Dr.G give Duo a ride back?" Quatre wanted to know.

"Maybe they had an argument?" Trowa suggested.

That nagging feeling that something was horribly wrong was back now, even more persistant.

"No... it's something else." Quatre voiced this feeling. "Something has happened to Duo. And I have the feeling the doctors are directly responsible."

-----part 3-----

"Heero," Quatre asked. "can you crack the security on the computers in the doctors' labs?"

"Piece of cake." Heero nodded. "You think Duo's still there, don't you?"

Quatre nodded. "I have a bad feeling that he is."

"Then we should storm the place and get him." Heero decided.

"Not before we know exactly where they're holding him and what condition he's in." Quatre replied. "If we rush things, we could endanger his life."

Heero hacked into the lab's video surveillance system. After checking several systems, he was about to give up when he noticed a subsystem of surveillance cameras. These were for the doctors' private areas. 

"May as well check these, too." he decided. He tried a few. On the third try, he leaped up from his chair, rushed over to a trash can, and vomited.

"Heero?"

"That filthy son of a bitch!" Heero screamed. "That lousy, rotten, dirty bastard! How dare he?! Duo is mine! He's mine!" He threw open a window and yelled out it. "DO YOU HEAR ME, WORLD?! DUO IS *MINE! EVERYONE ELSE HAD BETTER KEEP THEIR GODDAMNED HANDS OFF OF HIM!*"

"And if we don't?" a neighbor demanded, angry at being woken up from his nap.

"Omae o korosu." Heero promised.

The neighbor withdrew, deciding he didn't want to see if Heero meant it or not.

Quatre looked over at the laptop, which was still showing the image of Dr.J thrusting into Duo. Duo was lying on his side, curled up, motionless, while Dr.J stood next to the bed, holding the paralyzed pilot's body for leverage as he pumped his shaft in and out of the braided pilot. Putting a hand over his mouth, he rushed to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. When he was done, he washed his mouth and returned to Heero's room.

By the time he got back, Heero was tooling up for a mission. And Quatre had a pretty good idea what mission it was going to be.

"I know what room he's being held in." Heero said, his voice hard, cold, giving no indication of the emotions the Perfect Soldier now felt. He wanted to kill the doctor. Wanted to cut the man's dick off and watch him bleed to death. That would be the perfect punishment for the man who had dared to defile the virginal pilot whom Heero loved.

-----part 4-----

"You can't!" Dr.G protested as Dr.J loaded his gun. "Please, for God's sake! He's not going to tell anyone. I'm sure he'd been too embarrassed or traumatized."

"You might be willing to risk it, but I'm not." Dr.J walked into the room where Duo lay, still paralyzed, on the bed. Duo's naked body was glistening with sweat from recent sex. Dried blood and semen were caked on his thighs, and fresh semen was still running out of him, mingling with blood from new tears and old ones that had been reopened. Dr.J aimed the gun and prepared to fire.

At that moment, a bullet pierced Dr.J's arm, causing him to drop the gun.

Dr.J turned and saw Heero standing there with all the hate in the world in his Prussian blue eyes.

"Omae o korosu." Heero snarled.

Duo, who was starting to get his mobility back, suddenly got between Heero and Dr.J. "Heero! No!"

Heero stared. "What the fuckin' hell?!" he demanded. "Duo! Get out of the way!"

"Heero! Don't shoot him." Duo pleaded.

"Duo, what are you talking about?! The son of a bitch just raped you!"

Duo shook his head. "Heero, it's okay. He just needed a little relief, that's all."

"Are you nuts?!" Heero demanded. "Duo, what the hell are you saying?"

"Go home, Heero." Duo told him.

Dr.G and Dr.J were both staring at Duo. "I guess I won't have to kill him after all." Dr.J whispered to his colleague.

"You're not staying here." Heero wasn't asking.

"I am." Duo replied. "Dr.J needs me. Now, leave, Heero. I don't want to have to kill you."

"This isn't over, Duo Maxwell." Heero promised as he fled.

"So what gives?" Dr.J asked. "One minute you're screaming to be released, and now you want to stay by my side?"

Duo curled up at Dr.J's feet and let out a long resigned sigh.

-----part 5-----

"What the fuck is wrong with that boy?!" Heero was talking more than enough to make up for Duo's continued absence. "That little ingrate! I went all the way to that lab, risked my life to get inside, and for what? To find out the little baka doesn't want to come home."

"So maybe they're lovers?" Relena suggested.

"Bite your tongue, bitch." Heero swore, angrily. "Duo isn't Dr.J's lover. He was hurt, damn it. Dr.J raped him. Anyone could see that. But Duo decided to stay with him. Why? What the fuck is Duo's problem."

"Heero, he's made his choice." Relena told him. "Let him go."

"But I don't think it's the one he really wanted to make. I can't just let it be until I know what's going on. I have a very bad feeling that something's terribly wrong here. I just wish I knew what."

-----part 6-----

Duo lay, trembling, in Dr.J's arms. He felt confused and frightened. The doctor had just raped him again, hadn't he? So why was he clinging to the man, why wasn't he trying to find an escape route? "What's wrong with me?" he asked.

"Nothing," Dr.J assured him, stroking Duo's hair and holding him close. "Everything about you is just perfect."

Duo wasn't exactly reassured, but he clung to the gentle tone of the doctor's voice and drifted off to sleep in the man's arms.

*****

Quatre was awakened by a knock on his door. "Come in, Heero." he invited.

Heero walked in and paced the room, restlessly. "Why he do that?" he demanded. "What the hell is Duo's problem. Why fight off my attempt to rescue him? It doesn't make any sense."

"Tell me exactly what happened."

Quatre listened as Heero told him about the thwarted rescue. "It usually doesn't happen that quickly," he remarked, "but with Duo's background and our past working relationship with the doctors an accelerated case isn't entirely out of the question."

"Quatre, what is the name of Duo's braid are you talking about?" Heero demanded.

//Do you really think that highly of him?// Quatre smiled inwardly.

"I'm talking about Stockholm Syndrome." Quatre replied.

'I thought that was some kind of hoax." Heero pointed out.

"There have been fraudulent claims, but the disorder is real enough." Quatre assured Heero. 

"So, what do we do?" Heero wanted to know. "How do we get Duo away from Dr.J? Or is to too late?"

"Our only hope is to get Duo away from Dr.J." Quatre replied. "But it won't be easy. Duo will fight to stay with Dr.J, even put his own life at risk for it. And the longer he stays, the harder he'll fight."

"Meaning..."

"Meaning we have to take him back now." Quatre replied. "We can't afford to dally about."

"Then let's go." Heero clenched his fist. "I want my Duo back." The sooner we get him home, the sooner I can take him in my arms and..." he saw the look in Quatre's eyes. "What?"

"What if Duo doesn't want to make love?" Quatre asked. "Remember what they did to him?"

"If he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to." Heero decided. "So, what's really bothering you?"

"I thought I was the empath." Quatre remarked. "Okay, I'll tell you. I'm scared that when we get him home, Duo may try to kill himself. With the illusion gone, forced to face the reality of what happened to him, he may not be able to cope."

"So, how do we do this?"

"One of us has to be ready to grab onto him and hold on with all our might." Quatre decided.

"I'll do it." Heero replied. 

"You and Wufei." Quatre amended. "If he's desperate enough, he may be too strong for you alone. There's no point in risking it."

-----part 7-----

"So, we're kidnapping him back?" Wufei asked.

"No. we're rescuing him." Heero replied. "He just doesn't realize he wants to be rescued yet."

"Not precisely accurate, but close." Quatre pointed out. 

"So, what exactly do we do when we get there?" Trowa wanted to know. He'd come along in order to be near Quatre and protect him if things got squirrelly.

"Argue with Dr.J, in front of Duo," Quatre explained. "If we can get him to attack Heero in front of Duo, Duo's love for Heero might snap him out of it." 

-----part 8-----

"I could've just blasted the door in." Heero pointed out.

"Yes, if you want them to kill Duo." Quatre reminded him. "If they try when we're in the same room, at least we have a chance at stopping them. But until we do, we can't afford the risk."

"What if this plan doesn't work?" Trowa asked.

"It has to." Heero replied. "I won't lose Duo. Not to anyone. And especially not to the bastard who raped him."

Quatre finished picking the lock on the door. "Okay, we're in. Let's hurry. The sooner we're away from here, the better."

*****

"You look tense." Duo heard himself say. There was still a part of his mind that hated Dr.J, and that piece of himself listened to the rest of him with disgust and horror. "Let me make you feel better." He dropped to his knees and unbuttoned Dr.J's pants.

Dr.J smiled, greedily, and gripped the back of Duo' s head, working the boy's mouth up and down the shaft of his erection. "You're such a good boy, Duo." he told the young pilot. "I've trained you well."

"I'm surprised." Heero said, from the doorway. "Considering you can't even train a cat to sleep."

Dr.J kept moving Duo's head along his shaft as he spoke, as if to emphasize his control of the braided pilot. "If you've come for your friend, he's not leaving. As you can see, he belongs to me now."

"I just came to tell you that I'm trading my Gundam for a battered old used car. It looks better and wasn't made by an incompetent fool."


Dr.J glared, but did not strike.

"Of course, it's no surprise when you consider all your other experiments." Heero went on. "All complete failures. Including your attempt at making a perfect soldier. Didn't count on me falling in love with another boy, did you?"

"What have you to offer him that I don't?" Dr.J demanded.

"A face he'd actually want to look at in the morning." Heero smirked.

Dr. J drew his gun and fired at Heero at the same time that he came in Duo's mouth.

Duo was furious. Dr.J had just shot Heero! Heero, the boy Duo loved. The boy Duo wanted to spend his life with. Duo's first and only true love. And not only had Dr.J just shot Heero, but he'd just come into Duo's mouth, too. A look of rage and disgust crept over Duo's face, but Dr.J wasn't looking at him.

Heero cried out as Dr.J's bullet struck him in the left shoulder.

A moment later, Dr.J let out a howl of pain and staggered back from Duo, dropping the gun and holding his crotch while Duo spat out the severed member.

Duo picked it up and aimed it at his own head. he was about to pull the trigger when Heero sprang into action, grabbing the weapon away and grabbing Duo. "Wufei!"

Wufei, who'd been staring at Dr.J's severed member in horrified fascination, shook his head and rushed to help pin Duo down. "Now what?"

Quatre stepped forward and took a needle from his pocket. "It's just something to make him sleep until we get him home." he said, giving Duo the injection.

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1