Can I claim against my landlord?

All landlords have a legal duty to maintain the structure of their tenanted properties to avoid housing disrepair claims This means that your landlord is required to keep your home in a good state of repair no matter what location or area your property in disrepair is making sure that you and any other occupiers are able to inhabit the property in comfort and safety.

So, if you have notified issues with your council house repairs or your landlord of an issue that they have failed to address within a reasonable period of time, you may be entitled to compensation. These issues may include:

Our tenants rights uk team can help you get the tenant compensation you are legally entitled to, with specialist property litigation lawyers on hand to help. Our experts have experience in dealing with many disrepair and property damage claims on behalf of tenants.

If you have suffered as a result of your landlord’s negligence, get in touch today and find out how we can make sure your landlord carries out necessary repairs on your home at no cost to you. We will persist in fighting for your compensation and solve your landlord complaints.

Our  housing disrepair solicitors offer a No Win No Fee claims service