Wednesday, March 31
- 6:30-8:30pm; Dinner and Social at Embassy Suites
Thursday, April 1
- Evening Social & Exhibit - Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)
- Experience MOSI, the largest science center in the southeastern United States and home of the only IMAX Dome Theatre in Florida. Situated on a 76-acre campus, the science center includes more than 450 interactive activities including a Challenger Learning Center, planetarium, nature trails, butterfly garden, and a hurricane simulation exhibit.
- 6-7pm; RECEPTION with wine, cheese & crackers, and other appetizers
- 7-8pm; VISIT and experience the Artifact Exhibit of the Titanic, which is housed inside MOSI - This special exhibit includes re-creations of the interior of the mammoth luxury liner, including the famous grand staircase and first- and third-class cabins. It also features actual artifacts from RMS Titanic recovered from the debris field of the wreckage, including a piece of the ship itself.
- Discover Actual Artifacts recovered from the wreck site
- Learn true stories of passengers and crew
- Get real answers why this tragedy happened,
- how science has brought the Titanic back to us
- Consider this a lifetime experience!
- 8-11pm; DINNER with authentic menus of the Titanic's passengers last meals
Friday, April 2
- 6:30pm; The Evening Banquet will take place at the famous Columbia restaurant, located in Ybor City (similar environment as Bourbon Street and the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana). Columbia restaurant is known for its food and the Flamenco dancers. Columbia Restaurant is a landmark since 1905 in Tampa's Historic Ybor City, which today is Florida's Oldest and the World's Largest Spanish restaurant. Guests enjoy many of the same century-old family recipes that have made the Columbia famous like Paella "a la Valenciana," Red Snapper "Alicante" Pompano en Papillot, Merluza "Russian Style" and Filet Mignon "Columbia".
- The organizer has reserved a private party with a Flamenco dancing performance
- After the banquet, participants will have the opportunity to experience and enjoy the great entertainment that Ybor City has to offer ...
* Daily Lunches, Dinners, and Exhibit visit(s) during the symposium (see above) will be provided by the organizer
** Daily Lunches will take place at the Embassy Suites for all registered participants
*** Daily Breakfast and evening Bar - Complimentary for Guests with reservations at Embassy Suites
§ Transportation to the social events will be provided by the organizer.
Back to 8th 3-D Symposium Homepage