500 Eage Drive
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Here is a little bit about myself. I was born in Detroit, Michigan but pretty much grew up my whole life in Chicago. And to be exact I grew up on the Northside of Chicago in an area called Rogers park. As far as any hobbies or intersts of mine those would have to be basketball, music, and anime. I am also really into talking about business related ventures, pop culture, and film as well. Nonetheless I have always been a very easing going, dependable, and ambitious guy. So I would say when people think of me, they think of success.
To continue elevating through the workforce by applying all of my education, experiences, and skills.
United States Postal Service - September 2021 to Present Day
433 W Harrison St Fl Lbby, Chicago, IL 60699
● Makes one or more sortations of outgoing and/or incoming mail using the appropriate sort program or manual distribution scheme.
● On a rotation basis, performs all of the following duties: loads mail onto automated equipment, culling out non-processable items; enters sort plan and starts equipment; monitors flow of mail to ensure continuous feed; sweeps separated mail from bins stackers, and stops equipment when distribution run or operation is completed.
● Removes sorted mail from bins or separations and places into appropriate trays or containers for further processing or dispatch based on knowledge of operating plans and dispatch schedules, or at the instruction of supervisors or expediters; may riffle or verify mail to ensure sortation accuracy as needed.
Brosnan Risk Consultants (Gucci Outlet) - December 2019 to September 2021
5220 Fashion Outlets Way, Rosemont, IL 60018
● Monitor and observe for potential thefts.
● Monitor, take pictures of, and keep a record of merchandise in the store throughout the day.
● Some basic customer service to clients. A lot of client interaction.
● Deescalate violent situations with clients in the store.
Professional Security Consultants - July 2016 to December 2019
4905 Old Orchard Shopping Center, Skokie, IL 60077
● Learned the radio codes, rules, regulations, and procedures of an officer in the mall.
● Patrolled the mall hourly for tenants (stores). Reported thefts, fights, vehicle misplacements, securing/unsecured roof hatches, and corridor/dock inspections.
● Dispatch - consisted of me answering calls, typing data into our computers, signing in contractors, being in charge of radio traffic, etc. Also did a lot of receptionist/administrative work for management in the mall company building.
● Made sure people were safe and needed assistance finding their way around the mall while answering their questions.
EKF Martial Arts - May 2014 to August 2014
5951 N Clark St, Chicago, Illinois 60626
● Had to complete Job Readiness training through the C.V.P.P. program before beginning work at the EKF Martial Arts facility.
● Greeted and conversed with new people in an attempt to get them to join the program and become a member. Basic customer service.
● Desk work and organization. Made sure people's memberships were correct and up to date on the computer, as well as add in new members. Kept office space, documents, and martial arts gear organized.
● Cash Handling
Family Matters - May 2013 to September 2013
7731 N Marshfield Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60626
● Happened through the C.V.P.P (Community Violence Prevention Program), a non-profit organization.
● Tutored young children in elementary school. Did tasks with them such as reading, writing, and math exercises.
● Even participated in some extracurricular activities with them as well.
Neighborhood Recovery Initiative - May 2012 to September 2012
1545 W Morse Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60626
● Happened through the A Safe Haven non-profit organization
● Community Outreach program
● Passed out flyers about crucial and serious problems happening in the community and how to fix them.
● Everything was based in the Rogers Park community at the time, but occasionally we would go to other neighborhoods around the city.
Link to NEIU
Link to Oakton