Chapter 2: Professor X’s tree is not ready for Halloween or The X-Geeks meet the new Brotherhood Members

“I’m booorrrrreedddd…!” Super Slut whined in Pietro’s ear. “Isn’t there anything to do around here?!?!”

“Well, we could go pick a with those X-Dorks, yo.” Todd said. “But we do that everyday, man, and its getting’ boring, yo.”

The teens of the Brotherhood were lounging around one afternoon, a few days after Angel, Mecha, and Super Slut joined. Pietro was sitting at one end of the couch, with Mecha using his lower body as a surrogate pillow. Super Slut was lying on the top of the back of the couch. Lance was lying on the floor with his head near Todd’s feet, and was currently getting quite a headache. Freddy was, um, being Freddy: Sitting in a recliner eating cheese puffs. Angel was sitting between Mecha and Todd, and was playing with hid hair.

Yes, a normal day at the Brotherhood of Mutants.

“I have an idea!” Mecha exclaimed, jumping up from her odd sleeping place on Pietro, consequently hitting him in the jaw with her head.

“Owww…”

Angel knew exactly what she was thinking, and ran off with Mecha down the hall.

“Good riddance…” Pietro, holding his jaw, mumbled, but all too soon. The two girls rushed out into the living room with arms full of toilet paper.

“LETS T.P. THE XAVIER INSTITUTE!!!!” they cheered in unison!

“Yo, man! That rules! Why didn’t I think of that before!” Toad grinned.

“Because you’re stupid?” Lance mocked.

“Shut up, Mr. I-Can’t-Come-Up-With-Any-Original-Rock-Puns-In-Battle-So-I-Reuse-The-Sam e-Ones-Over-And-Over-Again Alvers!!!” Mecha retorted, throwing a toilet paper roll at him, hitting him square in the head.

“Stop acting so immature and let’s go!” Pietro said as he grabbed a roll and zoomed out of the house.

The others followed him at a slower pace out of their hideout, across the lawn, and hopped the fence to the X-Men’s residence. Well, actually, Blob just leaned against it to make it fall over since he can’t really climb anything. Pietro had already covers a tree and was waiting for another roll.

“What if we’re caught?” Toad asked no one in particular.

“We’ll beat it,” Lance smirked. “And they’ll blame it on the Blob since he won’t be fast enough to get outta here.”

“Hey!” the fat one whined.

“Shut up and T.P. already!” Lance said, throwing a toilet paper roll at Freddy.

The T.P. rolls went up, the T.P. went down, and soon the majority of the Xavier Institute was covered in fluttering white strips. “This is almost better than Cheerios!” Angel smiled.

“Come on, Kurt, lets get into my ca—WHAT THE-?!” a voice from the house was heard.

It was Scott and Kurt, and the last thing they expected to see was toilet paper streaming from the trees. Then Scott saw his car. There was a big, butt-shaped dent on the hood, a la The Blob, and it was covered in green slime.

“Nooooooo!” Scott cried. He fell to the ground, crying like a baby, kicking and screaming.

Kurt slowly backed away, “Vat a looser,” he said.

It was then that the Brotherhood noticed Scott sobbing and Kurt looking like he wanted to die.

“Ahahaha!” Avalanche laughed, “What a baby! I can’t believe that he is my X-Dork equal!”

“Well, now what?” Mecha asks.

Kurt looks over at them.

“Vho the fuck are you t’ree?” he asks.

Before either of them can answer, Super Slut glomps on to Kurt.

“That takes care of that problem,” Angel says smiling.

By the time Kurt is able to pry Super Slut off of him, most of the Brotherhood had already made it next door.

“Hey! Wait for me!” Super Slut yells.

A puff of pink smoke is seen from next door, followed by a very loud “BAMF.” What looks like the exact female counterpart of Nightcrawler grabs Super Slut’s arm.

“Ugh, honestly Sari, can’t you do anything right fo’ once in yo’ vasted life?” she says in a German accent.

Kurt stares in horror at the freaky blue fuzzy elf girl. Angel “BAMFs” herself and Super Slut back to the Brotherhood house.

“Shit, that only took ten minutes to do, yo!” Toad said.

“Are you kidding me?” Mecha said, “That took at least…”

Mecha looks at her watch.

“… oh, your right.” She finished.

“Now what should we do, Erin?” Angel asks Mecha.

Mecha thinks for a second. Super Slut suddenly screams and jumps up.

“Hey! Isn’t tonight…”



A/N: Yes, Kurt said ‘fuck’. And, yes, you will have to wait until chapter 3 to find out what tonight is! BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1