Bayville at it’s Worst

Written by: Mecha and Angel

Disclaimer: We are very, very sorry. We do not own the X-Men or the Brotherhood (as much as we’d like to), they are owned by Marvel Comics. However, we do own Mecha, Angel, and Super Slut, so please, ask before using either of them before writing them into any fanfics. If you are one of the writers for X-Men: Evolution, knock yourself out, but maybe give us a little credit. At least say that they were created by us and not by Marvel Comics. And if possible, let us do the voices for our own characters (minus Super Slut, we don’t really care who does her voice). So please, don’t sue us and lets get on with the fanfic.

Chapter One: Angel, Mecha, and Super Slut or Chaos for the Brotherhood Boys

Three girls never seen before are standing in front of the Xavier Institute for “Gifted Youngsters.”

“Why are we here again,” the blond one asks. She is wearing an extremely short skirt, and a very skimpy tube top.

“Yeah, Elyse we wanted to be evil!” Another said. She had wires attached to a weird looking thing-a-ma-bob on her head and metal armor.

“You guys sure?” the one with angel wings asked. She had blue streaks in her dirty blond hair and was wearing a black tank top, black skirt, and black boots (but her wings were white).

“Please” both the blond one and the wired one say.

“Okay,” the angel says.

They walk back down the driveway to the road and walk next door to the brotherhood hideaway.

“Do you think Professor X knows that the Brotherhood lives right next door to him?” the Angel asks.

The wired one shrugs and they knock on the door. After a few minutes, Toad answers the door.

“Can I help you?” he asks.

“We’re here to ‘entertain’ you!” the blond says smiling happily.

The angel and the wired one nod, then stopped and the Angel whacked her on the head.

“No! Nonononono! We’re not here to ‘entertain’ anybody. At least not yet. We’d like to know if we could join the club! I’m Angel. To my right is Mecha, and the dumb blond on my left is Super Slut.”

Toad stares at them for a moment while they smile happily.

“Whoa… hold on one second.”

Toad closes the door.

“Hey Fred! Check this out! Three chicks that want to come and live with us!” Toad is heard yelling muffled behind the door.

The door opens a crack, exposing the three of them still smiling happily with Toad and the Blob peeking out. They slam the door shut and start to giggle (yes giggle). The smiles go away (minus Super Slut). Angel knocks on the door.

“Hello?… Hello?… you forgot to let us in,” she says.

Toad opens the door again. The smiles come back. The Blob is still giggling and Toad’s trying not too.

“Please, come in,” Toad says leering at them (not Blob).

They follow the oh-so-green-one and the oh-so-fat-one down a hallway. Angel starts to explain how they got there.

“So anyway, we decided to come here because we wanted to be evil, and we are mutants, and we thought that you guys are so cool, especially you Toad…”

Toad smiles.

“Yes, I know that.”



**A few minutes later**



“… But why does Lance have so many copies of the same fucking Nirvana CD. I mean, can’t he give me one? Or at least a poster? Does he necessarily need every single one of those CDs? And another thing, why don’t you people have any Cheerios? I peeked into your kitchen, and all you had was, like, a million boxes of Fruit Loops. Where are the Cheerios? Cheerios is the best cereal ever, dude…” Angel continues

“If you stop talking, I’ll buy you every box of Cheerios they have at the General store. And a Nirvana CD. Whatever floats you boat,” Toad says.



**Even more minutes later**

“… so then I realized, ‘Hey! I can fly!’ and then I just decided to fly my way to the vet to pick up my dog, but then I got stuck in a tree. And my cape was caught in a branch, and my wings were all crumpled, it was so funny, you just had to be there, and….”

Toad opens a door and shoves the three into a very dark dorm.

“Good night, see you tomorrow,” he says mumbling.

Toad closes the door. The three girls stare at each other in the dark, and blink.

“Whew!” Angel says, “That was a long hallway. I thought I’d run out of things to talk about.”

Mecha stares at the wall for a second.

“Is that a peep hole?”

“Really? Where?” Super Slut says.

“No,” say the voices of Todd and Fred next door.

“Okay then,” Super Slut says and proceeds to fall asleep on the floor right where she was standing.

“Baka,” Mecha mumbles.



**The Next Morning**

The three girls get up. There is now a piece of cardboard taped to the hole in the wall. A new one is slowly being drilled with a twisty straw.

“Is that even possible?” Angel asks.

“Anything’s possible in Bayville,” Mecha says.

The three walk out of their new bedroom (while the hole is still being drill-ed) and walk down the VERY long hallway and into the kitchen. Angel is wearing a black tank top with light blue pants, Mecha is wearing Chinese pajamas, and Super Slut is wearing a see-through silk robe (we’ll just stop there). Toad hands Angel a box of Cheerios.

“Happy now?” he asks.

Angel gives a squeal of delight.

“Oh! Thank you!” she yells hugging Toad.

Toad smiles.

She starts happily eating her beloved Os (out of the box) while Mecha eats Fruit Loops and Super Slut starts going through the refrigerator and Mystique’s hidden wine cabinet (don’t blonds always have the best luck?).

“I was wondering where that was,” says Toad.

Avalanche walks in looking completely groggy with his helmet on. He’s wearing Onyx pajamas. (Anybody remember Onyx from Pokemon?) He picks up the box of Fruit Loops in front of Mecha, pours the milk inside the box, takes off his helmet, sticks it in the box, and tries to eat it with a spork.

“I knew that helmet on his head was a cereal bowl,” Mecha said.

“’Morning Toad,” Avalanche says.

“Morning Lance,” Toad says.

“’Morning girls,” Avalanche says.

“Hi Lance!” All three chime in at the same time.

Lance pauses from eating his “cereal,” blinks, and stares at the three girls.

“Wait,” he says, “Where’d these girls come from? Isn’t this a bit odd that three perfect strangers are sitting at our table?”

“Oh, I met them last night,” Toad said.

“Whoa,” Lance smiled, “Quite the pimp, aren’t we Toad?”

Super Slut nods while Mecha and Angel fall on the floor anime style.

“Your cute,” she says, groping Lance.

Angel and Mecha pry her off.

“Not now, Super Slut. It’s too early in the morning,” Angel says.

“Later then?” Super Slut asks.

“We’ll see,” Mecha answers.



**Not much later**

“I think it’s in here,” Super Slut says pressing a big red button.

The door opens to Magneto’s secret room. Mecha and Angel’s eyes widen.

“Whoa,” Mecha says, “I just wanted to find the bathroom, but…”

“Hey look!” Angel says pointing at Magneto’s helmet.

She tries it on.

“I am the great and evil Magnet-toe!” she says slipping a magnet into her glove.

Her hand gets stuck to her head.

“Ow!” Angel yells, “This is a powerful Magnet. I can’t get my hand off my head!” she cries.

“My name is MAGNETO! Not Magnet-toe, and give me back my helmet. Now!” Yells a familiar white-haired figure walking up to them.

“I can’t!” Angel yells, “My hand is stuck!”

Mecha tugs Angel’s arm while Super Slut tugs on her head.

“It’s not coming off!” Super Slut yells, “I don’t think I’m wearing any helmets.”

Magneto sighs, holds out her hand, and the helmet goes flying off Angel’s head and back into its display case. Another wave of his hand, and the magnet is out of her glove.

“Who are you and what are you doing in my room?” Magneto asks.

“Well, Mr. Magnet-toe…” Mecha begins.

“Magneto,” he interrupts.

“Yeah that too,” Mecha continues, “Well Mr. Magnet-toe, we’re… uh…”

Toad conveniently comes walking by.

“… Toad’s girlfriend!” Super Slut yells glomping on him.

“Me too,” Angel says hugging Toad.

“Me three,” Mecha says hugging Toad as well.

“Really?” Toad asks all muffled.

“No, but you can dream, right?” Mecha whispers, “So just pretend we are.”

Magneto stares at them and blinks.

“No, who are you really? Toad can’t possibly have a girlfriend, let alone three at the same time. Plus, if he did, Mystique would’ve told me.”

“Shit,” Angel says, “Alright, we were wonder, Mr. Magnet-toe sir, if we could, pretty please with sugar on top and ice cream in the middle, join the Brotherhood, pretty please?”

“Peas and carrots inside muffins?” Mecha asks.

“We’ll trade in sexual favors,” Super Slut adds.

Mecha whaps her.

“No we won’t, but we’ll do anything else,” Mecha adds.

“What are your powers?” Magneto asks.

“Well Mr. Magnet-toe, I can do this,” Angel says showing her wings off, “is that enough?”

“You must be able to do something else,” Magneto says.

“We’ll actually, I can turn into other people and have their powers. Watch I’ll turn into Toad.”

In a puff of pink smoke she turns into a female Toad. They all stare at her.

“Wait, let me try again,” she says.

In a puff of pink smoke, she does the same exact thing. She turns back into herself.

“I can’t really do cross-gender transformations yet,” she said sheepishly, “But you had to admit, it was pretty good.”

“Okay,” Magneto says, but what about the other two?

Angel goes over to an important looking computer-thingy, and smashes it apart by transforming into a female Cyclops and shooting lasers at it out of her eyes.

“No! Stop! What are you doing?” He yells.

She changes back as Mecha prances over to the computer. She touches it and in a puff of pink smoke, it’s fixed.

“No need for insurance anymore,” Mecha says.

“Impressive,” Magneto says, “But what about the other one?”

“Um…” Mecha and Angel start together, “Well, like her name says, she’s a Super Slut!” Mecha finishes bluntly.

Angel sweatdropps anime style while Super Slut nods her head rapidly and Magneto’s eyes widen.

“Um…er…” he says, rather un-Magneto-like. “You can stay here. The more mutants the better, soon we will outnumber those students of Xavier’s.”

And so chaos ensues…

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1