My Favorite Links:
My Info:Are You HOT or NOT?
Name:Miss Betty Mae Bird
Gender:Woman Last time I checked
Marital Status:Single - never married,Been engaged 3 times,Been dating/living with father of youngest child going on 20 years now
Sense of Humor:Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Goofy
Social Setting:The life of the party, Home Body, Comic Relief
Living Situation:With kids
Have Kids:Yes - at home part-time
Want (more) kids:No
Education:High School Grad,plus Some College
Income:Less than $24,999
Political Views:Republican in some areas in some areas not.
Astrology:Gemini\Cancer Cusp June 21
Interests:Dancing, Family, Movies, Listening to Music, Reading, Religion / Spirituality, Computers / Internet, Crafts
1. Are you an innie or an outie?Innie
2. Have you ever worn bell-bottoms?Yes
3. Have you ever written a song?Yes
4. Can you make change for a dollar right now?Yes
5. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet?Yes
6. Have you ever smelled your own feet?Yes
7. Do you like ketchup on or beside your french fries?Beside, with salt in it.
8. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?No
9. Have you ever been a boy/girl scout?No,but I read the books I tried to do the stuff in them.
10. Have you ever broken a mirror?Yes
11. Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole?No
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?Lying
13. Do you slurp your drink after its gone?No
14. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk?Yes
15. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper?Whopper
16. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?If I have it was when I was a little kid.
17. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic?I take whatever they offer me and recycle it when I'm done.
18. You would rather eat steak than pizza?Yes,Even if I had to cook it myself.I'm so sick of pizza.
19. Did you have a baby blanket?Yes,who didn't?
20. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair?Yes,more than once.
21. Have you ever sleepwalked?No
22. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds?No my sister threw them at her house.She can bake a mean cake.
23. Can you flip your eye-lids up?Eww,No but I can still remember the people who can.
24. Are you double jointed?No
25. If you could be any age, what would you be?12 before my grandmother died so I wouldn't remember anything bad.
26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair?Yes
27. Have you ever thrown-up after a roller coaster ride?Nope but I've gotten serverly dizzie from one.
28. What is your dream car?One in my name that runs that I have the license to drive.
29. What is your favorite cartoon of all time?Smurfs.
30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child?Maybe.
32. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit?No,but I have eaten dirt.
33. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, which would you do first:Pray while unbuckling seat belt
34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?Yes
35. Can you pick something up with your toes?Yes, I can write with them too.
36. How many remote controls do you have in your house?6 and none of them mute the children and the old man.
37. Have you ever fallen asleep in school?No
38. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year?None
39. How many foreign countries have you visited?One, Canada.
40. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon If you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal?Maybe.I've considered entering a race before.
41. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?Are you kidding if I was rich I would be happy so if I was unhappy it would still be happier than I am now!
42. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?Swim I remember losing a shoe once to the sand I cried my parents are tugging at me they ended up untying my shoe and taking my foot out.
44. Do you ask for directions when you are lost?Yes
45. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean?Yes those things are cool!
46. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland?I don't have any stepsisters or parents or a prince who likes to dance so I guess Alice.
47. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points?Crayons with broken points
48. Do you prefer light or dark bread?If Wheat is considered Dark then dark.
49. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs?Fried Sunny side up no crispy edges.
50. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas?Yes,and the ex-beau thought there was something wrong with the motor and had it towed.
51. Do you talk in your sleep?Yes, and so does my old man.
52. Would you rather shovel snow or mow the lawn?Mow the lawn everyday for the rest of my life.
53. Would you rather be bitten by a poisonous snake or constricted by a python?If I have to choose bitten because being strangled sucks.
54. Have you ever played in the rain?Yes
55. Which do you think is more dangerous: an angry bear or a hungry white shark?The hungry white shark.
56. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten?No it got up there it can get back down.
57. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?No
58. Do you drink pepsi or coke?PEPSI you had to ask? duh
59. What's your favorite number?13
60. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car?SUV wishing I was a sports car.
61. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel?No,but my sister does "intentionally" all the time and gives them to me.
62. Would you blow your nose at the dinner table?If I thought I couldn't leave.
63. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?Yes
64. Do you use regular or deodorant soap?Moisturizing Soap
65. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?Oh yeah
66. Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpson's voices?Simpson's voice
67. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?Ben Affleck,but I'd have to Invite Jennifer Love-Hewitt to distract my old man so he didn't notice.
68. Have you ever gotten a truck driver to honk his horn?Yes and so do my kids all the time.
69. Which would you rather live with: a huge nose or crossed eyes?Huge Nose
70. Would you hang out with someone your best friend didn't like?Yes and she would too.
71. Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn't like?No I'd go find something else to do.
72. Have you ever returned a gift?Yes more than once
73. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you?Sure if I thought they were better off with it otherwise no.
74. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?Ice Skating or Basketball
75. How many pairs of shoes do you own?4. Two less than the average woman.:P
76. If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her?If she was alive still yes and ask her what she wants me to do.
77. Do you sing in the car?Yes
78. Would you rather jump into a dumpster or into a vat of honey?I've jumped into the dumpster before.and I've dove for stuff too. That depends are there gonna be flies after I jump in the honey?
79. What is your favorite breed of dog?The kind that doesn't bark when your sleeping unless its bad, don't pull your arm out when you walk them, doesn't chase cars or the mailman do they make those yet?
80. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter?I'd buy the food myself if I had the money.
81. If you were a bicycle, would you be a stingray or a mountain bike?Either one that didn't aim to run into fences when you hit a rock.
82. What is your least favorite fruit?Grapefruit
83. What kind of fruit have you never had?Those funny bananas.
84. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?E-bay since you can get everything there.
85. What brand sports apparel do you wear the most?I don't wear name brands unless they are given to me or I have tons of cash to spare.
86. Are/were you a good student?Yes
87. Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat?I don't know good question.
88. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in?Any my mother talked me out of it who knows what I would've been by now.
89. Would you ever parachute out of a plane?In an emergency yes.
90. What do you think is your best feature?My brain.
91. If I were to win a grammy, what kind of music would it be for?Whatever is the closest to a mixture of all.
92. What is your favorite season?Summer,bring it on!
93. How many members do you have in your immediate family?6
94. Which of the five senses is most important to you?Sight,I almost went blind in one eye.
95. Would you be a more successful painter or singer?Both if I thought my voice was as good as I've been told
97. How many years will/did you end up going to college?I've never been to college but if it was free I'd live there. I love to learn new things.
98. Have you ever had surgery?Yes my arm and my appendix
99. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player?Both
100. What do you like to collect?I'm not really into knick-knacks, but I've bought some Elephants I'd say I collect internet goodies the most.
Describe your fashion sense. Is style important to you?I'm into classics no wild trends for me no fancy floral patterns,dots,stripes just good old solids in white,blue,red,black,purple and yellow
How important is fitness in your life?I believe every one should make an effort to try and get up out of there couch or chair and move around even though even more me its so tempting not to.
What's your favorite scent? Why do you like it?My favorite scent was a perfume made by avon called primrose but they no longer make it. It made me feel fresh and young and alive.
Do you snore? Do you talk in your sleep?Yes, I snore and I talk in my sleep.So does my old man he's funny.
Do you have any piercings or tattoos? Where are they?I have no tattoos anywhere I have my ears double pierced and tryed to pierce my nose and bellybutton the bellybutton one ripped out and the nose we couldn't get the ring through.
Entertainment & Arts
Which TV family would you like to join?Who needs a TV show to fantacize being in when you have a life like a soap opera?
What songs or artists put you in the mood?Babyface puts me in a good mood. I like R& B mostly.I hate Metallica can't listen to more than 2 songs without having to have Tylenol only group that think that's because my niece's ex-husband used to play it 24/7 when I lived with them. Name one of your favorite books.
Why do you like it?Wanderlust by Danielle Steele. She's good at describing people and places makes you feel like your right there.Longest book I ever read was IT by Stephen King I read more Self-Help books nowadays though.
Tell me some of your all-time favorite movies. Why do you like them?E.T.,All Dogs Go To Heaven,Beaches. We watched 7 movies or more a week as a kid and these are the 3 I remember best.
What celebrity would you want for president and why?Why Can't I be president instead? Isn't it time for a woman president?
Family and Friends
How important is family to you? Describe your relationship with your family.I can't really say how important they are. My parents are dead So are my 2 favorite aunts.My kids well they are kids About the time I feel guilty about not doing more for them they're demanding I do more and driving me up the wall.My old man he works hard and is drained so we don't get much quality time(in the good way perverts!).
How do your closest friends describe you?wierd.Don't let her multiply.
Tell me a favorite childhood memory.Waxing my tonka trucks and playing trucks with the next door neighbor boy Jimmy Roy Cox and dolls with my best Friend Donna Heistermann-Thomas-Stewart
How much do you tell your friends about what's going on in your life?What I want them to know. I've learned talking to myself is sometimes better.
What role do you play in your family? I'm the Switzerland neutral person.If you can get me provoked which is a task you better stand back.
Hobbies and Recreation
What's your favorite outdoor activity?Sitting in the summer and just staring at the stars on a warm clear night.
What is your favorite sport to watch? To play?Favorite to watch Baseball Favorite to Play Basketball.
What countries have you visited? What was your favorite?Canada,it was nice clear water,sweet blueberries.
Have you ever baited a fishing hook?Yes,why can't you?
Describe a meal you like to prepare.Cavatini ala Betty Browned Ground Turkey 3 kinds of pasta 3 kinds of sauce 3 kinds of cheese.
Love and Romance
Describe your ideal dream date. Where would you go and what would you do?To the electronics store to check out the latest gadjets,The record store to buy the latest CD then off to a chinese restaurant and a movie head to the bar for an hour of dancing then come home and crash from exhaustion.
How much personal space do you need in a relationship?Enough to not feel smothered and chased Enough to not feel like I'm smothering and chasing. How long was your longest relationship? Why did it end? 8 years and it hasn't ended.
Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it?Yes and Yes.But he didn't.
In a new relationship, do you like to take it slow or do you start with a bang?It varies with every relationship.
Morning person or night owl?night owl
Three suitcases or one carry-on?One humoungous carry on
Make your bed or leave it messy?Depends what mood I'm in that day cleanie or messie.
The movie or the book? Or the Cliffs Notes?The audio cassettes since I don't have the time to read the cliff notes and the movie doesn't leave enough room for the imagination.
Glass half-empty or half-full?Depends on who's drinking it.thats all about perspective a pessimist will see it as half -empty an optimist will see it half-full and I see it as what it really is .... another glass my kids didn't wash.
Unique To You
Admit your favorite guilty pleasure.Pepsi.
Describe the best vacation you've taken.all of them every place has something different and nice to offer.
What are your three main goals in life?Live to be a 100,die rich,too many things tie for third.
Name five things you can't live without.Shelter,Basic Utilities,My Babies,Internet and Pepsi.
What three things do you always keep in your wallet/bag?Keys,money,ID
If you could bring back any deceased musician for one concert, who would it be?One of the classical composers heck all of them at the same time on the same night and have the orchestra only have electrical instruments and watch them wig out from the new stuff hehe.
If you were a comic book character, what superpower would you possess? Why?X-ray vision of course who wants to bend over to look up a kilt?
If you could go back in time and relive one day in your life, which day would you choose and why?The day my oldest daughters dad said you wanna be my woman again dont you so I could kick him in the nuts say hell no and run the other way.
If you started a treehouse club and could only invite three members, who would you pick? What would the sign say on the door?oooh only 3 3 that could build a bigger clubhouse so all my friends and family could be there.
Work and Education
What is the strangest job you've ever had?None of the jobs I ever had were strange just the co-workers.
Is your position more of a job or a career?A job with the potential of becoming a career.See here's another perspective question job makes what you do sound meanial unfullfilling or unneccessary and unworthwhile career makes it sound like you have a rats chance in hell of doing better when all your doing is switching spots to something you'll still end up doing over and over. The key is finding something you wanna do over and over and over. As many as I think I can get paid for from home home.
How many hours a week do you work?40
If you could change careers and do anything you wanted, regardless of pay, what would you do?What I'm doing now more with more clients and more pay.
What was your favorite course/subject in school? Why?BASIC PROGRAMMING because I could create a program for my niece to learn from. even though I can't make any programs now.
What are your secret talents?hmm singing and dancing(some people say I'm good others say I'm not *shrugs I don't care I do it in my room for fun when no ones watching or so I think)
Tell me about the person who has most influenced your life.My father he believed and told me I could do anything I put my mind to. Even though we didn't get along later in life and he took not forgiving me for being myself to his grave. He was right I can do anything I put my mind to and I will continue to do so even when other people say I can't.
What do people notice about you within the first hour of meeting you (other than appearance)?Good question but I don't really know.I hope they notice my intelligence before they notice my appearance.
Do you ever talk to yourself out loud?What do you talk about?Yes.Whatever my other personalities feel like talking about that day.
When was the last time you lost your temper?Its thankfully been awhile,from being disrespected I can tell you that.