Shukumei no Yuki

By Firehedgehog

Chapter Seven

 

      Chimon came too feeling as if someone had hit him in the head with a mallet, slowly he opened his eyes and blinked as light hit them. He found that he was still in them temple, in front of him was a very amused mega dragon digimon.

 

      "Its not that funny Azulongmon, I feel as if my head was used as a vollyball," he growled, the other megas grin grew and Chimon sighed.

 

      "You have received your gift, it is a great gift," Azulongmon said in a serious voice, somehow though he still sounded amused by Chimon.

 

      "Thanks I guess, what is it?" he asked curiously, Azulongmons grin grew even wider if that was possible.

 

      "Why the very power you lacked, the power to change your shape to anything.... even human for as long as you wanted," the other mega said, the world seemed to freeze around Chimon as it sunk in.

 

      This power: meant he could be near Matt and go to the real world, find out about everything he had missed... and if his family missed him.

 

      "How... how do I use it?" he asked in a quiet slightly shaky voice, Azulongmon motioned for Chimon to sit on the floor ad he did so.

 

      "It’s not like other digimon powers Chimon, the powers given are connected to your soul and to your heart. To harness your new shape shifting powers; you must first learn to connect to your soul, to be able to learn with it," Azulongmon said, Chimon began to sweatdrop.

 

      'Did he steal these lines from a starwars rip off or something, sure sounds like it' he thought as the dragon mega went on, a little while later he wondered where Azulongmon had been able to watch movies.

 

      "Are you listening to me?" Azulongmon suddenly demanded, Chimon nodded and sweatdropped nervously.

 

      "Yes, I'm listening," he said, the other mega digimon began to talk about spirits and souls again.

 

      'Must of been a grade B movie or it wouldn't take this long to explain this to me' Chimon thought, he gave a great sigh and made himself comfortable for the next few hours.

 

***

 

      Matt frowned as he looked around the digital world, his thoughts were still in a whirl from what had happened yesterday.

 

      He had gotten Ken to open the digiport for him but he had come alone, even Gabumon his trusty wolf like companion wasn't with him.

 

      'Chimon is Tai, its so strange to think of him as a digimon... and a mega at that' Yamato thought with a sigh, he knew why Chimon hadn't told him or the others who he was before.

 

      Tai had needed to find out if all of them had tossed him away like garbage, as Chimon he had made friends again with Matt and found out who he could trust.

 

      'I guess he realize I didn't want to say goodbye to him, if only I knew how I had felt about him' he thought with a deep sigh, towards the other boy he had felt something he had never felt towards anyone else.

 

      'And I really don't want to tell him about those fantasies I had of him, I don't think he was that kind of person... er make that digimon now' Matt thought with a rather large sweatdrop, he rubbed his temples feeling a headache coming on.

 

      "Ahhhhh... this is so confusing," he yelled into the air, he then blushed embarrassed knowing how stupid this was. He put the palm of his right hand to his forehead and sighed, it was a sad thing to say but he was still in love with the other boy after all these years.

 

      "It's a sad thing, when your still in love with someone you thought dead till yesterday," he said with a yet another sigh, he shook his head as a rather large blush settled over his face and threatened to turn the tips of his ears red.

 

***

 

      Chimon blinked as he felt someone very near his heart enter the digital world, startled he turned towards the direction he felt him.

 

      'Matt in the digital world, but he's probably here to talk to him about yesterday' Chimon thought and he bit his bottom lip nervously, he sighed knowing that he would have to face it sooner of later.

 

      "Might as face him now, I don't think he's with Gabumon," he said to himself, he then blushed when he saw Azulongmon looking at him strangely.

 

      "Matt just appeared in the digital world Azulongmon, he doesn't have anyone with him... I think he wants to talk to me," he explained to the other mega, the dragon digimon nodded.

 

      "We've been working on your new power for eight hours Chimon, you have it down pat and you don't need my help anymore," Azulongmon said with a grin, Chimon smiled and ran to the temple of gifts door and after exiting the building flew into the sky.

 

      As he flew off Azulongmon smiled and the temple faded away leaving him there, a second later he gave a small laugh.

 

      "There going to make a sweet couple once they get it all straightened out, and the holder of friendship will help Chimon in his destiny," Azulongmon said and he actually gave a small giggle (now that’s weird), with that the mega dragon digimon flew off into the unknown.

 

***

 

      Matt sighed and shook his head, he was lost and wondered if he should try to find Gabumon or call him.

 

      'The others are going to get a big laugh out of this, me getting lost in the digital world and forgot to bring supplies' he thought with a groan, he had been so stupid.

 

      He hadn't known how long it would take to find Chimon/Tai and had just come, but no... he hadn't even taken anything for a snack.

 

      "This is so stupid, Chimon probably doesn't want to talk to me now that he knows that I know he's Tai," Matt said to himself in an annoyed voice, he was just about to look for a digiport to the real world when a shadow briefly covered the sun.

 

      "Huh?" he said and he looked up, to his startlement it was the very person he had been looking for.

 

      As he watched Chimon slowly flew down towards him his wings wide, sunlight reflected off his wings making him look like an angel from heaven.

 

      'Wonder if he kisses good' Matt thought; he then blushed terribly.

 

      'Don't think of that now Yamato, he may not be like that and he probably might just like to be friends' Mat thought to himself, taking a deep breath he calmed his nerves.

 

      By the time the mega digimon had landed his face was its normal colour, even if his thoughts were... quite interesting to say the least.

 

***

 

      Chimon made his wings vanish as he landed, his golden gaze met the Sapphire blue gaze of the keeper of friendship.

 

      They stood like that for quite a few minutes saying not a word, the silence was a gulf of danger and of past troubles both of them wished they could forget.

 

      "It’s been a long time Yama... I never thought I'd be able to talk to you if you knew who I really was," Chimon whispered lowering his gaze, he sighed knowing that at this moment there was no going back.

 

      In truth he knew long ago there was no going back, he just had to face his past as himself and not as a stranger to it.

 

      "I never thought I'd see you ever again Tai... I can call you Tai right?" Matt asked a frown evident in his voice, Chimon nodded but still didn't look up to see the others face again.

 

      "I wanted to go see you after I was forced to leave even after this happened, but I knew that the others wouldn't accept me... they didn't accept me after a stupid mistake," Chimon whispered and he heard a catch in his voice, he also felt tears come to his eyes when he had promised long ago not to cry at the memories.

 

      To his startlement he felt a slim hand pull his chin up, Chimon found himself staring into sapphire blue eyes once again that held grief as deep as his own. Tears threatened to fall from those blue eyes; inside himself he felt as if a barrier he had put around his heart was broken.

 

      "Yama," he cried and he fell into Matts slim pale arms, tears finally fell as he sobbed into Matts chest.

 

      "Its okay Tai, I won't leave you alone like that again," Matt whispered and he stroked chimons golden hair and gently touched the natural silvery-white stripes in it.

 

      "Thanks," he said awhile later wiping his eyes; Matt nodded. They were both on the ground and Chimon realized he was still in the other boy’s arms, he didn't know why but he felt safe in those arms (Never mind the fact he was a mega digimon and could destroy a lot of the digital world in a split second).

 

      "Tai," Matt said gently, Chimon looked up and there eyes met once again. Chimon stopped himself from gasping as the world seemed to melt away from both of them, it was like they were the only two people in the universe.

 

      ~Babump babump babunp~

 

      'I can hear Yama's heart, it sound like mine' Chimon thought as they leaned towards each other, he didn't know what they were doing but it felt natural and let his body do the moving.

 

      There lips met and Chimon closed his eyes as a warmness flowed through his body, a tingling he could feel through his lips. They stayed like for what seemed like eternal bliss, but finally Chimon opened his eyes and forced himself to end there kiss.

 

      "Yama," he whispered a faint blush on his face, looking at the blond human he saw that Matt also was blushing.

 

      "I'm sorry," Matt said, at those words Chimon felt his heart go cold.

 

***

 

      "I'm sorry," Matt said, he hadn't meant to take advantage of Tai in his condition. "I didn't mean to take advantage of you," he said and he quickly got up, he then began to run away tears threatening to fall down his face.

 

      'Stupid Yamato, he's probably not interested in other guys' Matt thought angrily to himself, he was so angry at himself for doing that to Tai.

 

      "Umppph," he said as something suddenly landed on his back forcing him to the ground, he turned his head and found himself looking into the slightly glowing golden eyes of Tai.

 

      "Don't feel sorry Yama, I wanted that kiss as much as you did," Tai said, he then got off the blond teens back and helped him up.

 

      "But... " he began, he wasn't able to say another thing as Tai pulled him into another kiss that made him weak in his knees.

 

      "But nothing, I've wanted this longer then you have Yama and your not getting away from it. Now we have some things to discuss, we'll do it at my place," Tai said and he began to drag Matt through the digital world, Matt finally got tired of being dragged and began to walk next to Tai.

 

      'Where did he learn to kiss like that' was Matt’s main thought a slightly goofy grin on his face, he glanced at his new koi... no Tai had always been his koi but they hadn't realized it when they were younger.

 

      'I wonder if I can somehow get him to come to the real world with me, the spring festival is next week' Matt thought, it would be slightly difficult to keep people from noticing that Tai wasn't human.

 

<><><TBC><><>

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1