Shukumei no Yuki

By Firehedgehog

Chapter Six

 

      Takeru known as TK to his friends sighed as he looked at the blue sky of the digital world; today was the anniversary of the day he had made his greatest mistake. He still felt terribly guilty to this day; he had turned on someone who had felt like another brother to him.

 

      'Oh Tai, I hope you forgive me after all this time' Takeru thought sadly, in truth he was in the same dessert he had last seen Tai in. 'But your long gone and you were lost to us because of a stupid mistake, and it was our mistake' Takeru thought closing his eyes, years ago he hadn't really understood why everyone had done that but now he understood and he felt dirty.

 

      "He was an innocent no matter how he acted, why did the others make me see that day all wrong," he whispered sadly, next to him Patamon also sighed for he didn't like to remember that sad day.

 

      "I know TK, this is the last place we ever saw him wasn't it?" his digimon partner aid sadly, Tk nodded and started to walk into the dessert.

 

      He didn't know why but he had to find out what happened to Tai after that day, he also had to find a way to forgive himself.

 

      "Where are we going?" Patamon asked, Takeru frowned but answered the question.

 

      "I'm hoping to find out what happened to Tai after.... " TK said and then trailed off, he knew Patamon knew what he was talking about.

 

      'When we threw him away because of a stupid mistake, I can't believe everyone was so cold about it and I didn't understand it then' TK thought sadly, they walked silently after that.

 

      As they walked Tk could feel the sand shift under his sneakers and a brisk wind hit him, the two of them traveled for hours till they were lost.

 

      Thankfully Tk had remembered to bring supplies like food and water so they weren't in that bad of a situation, if they got in a worse one Patamon would armour up and fly them to a D-port.

 

      "Tk, what’s that up ahead?" Patamon suddenly asked, startled Tk blinked and then blinked again. There ahead of them he could see a temple like building, he didn't know why but he could of sworn that the building hadn't been there a second ago.

 

      "I don't know Patamon, lets investigate," he replied, patamon nodded and the two jogged towards the building.

 

***

 

      A digimon hidden from sight frowned as he watched the two enter the temple, he sighed and stepped in front of the temple.

 

      "I can't believe they stepped into the temple of Darkness, it might look pretty but its not a good place to visit... that is if you ever leave," the digimon said, Chimon sighed and knew that he would have to go inside the temple.

 

      'I thought every digimon recognized the one temple of evil in the digital world, but I guess I was wrong. They don't know how much of a bad idea it was to go in there, I hate going in there but looks like I have to' Chimon thought, he looked around for a few seconds and then found a hidden entrance to the temple.

 

      'I should stay out of sight till they need me, if I appear too early the evil digimon might catch me' Chimon thought, with that he entered the temple.

 

***

 

      Tk sweatdropped at virus type digimon of many levels tied him to a stick jutting from the ground, out of the corner of his eye he could see Patamon who was unconscious and in a metal cage.

 

      'That’s a Mekanorimon if I remember right' Tk thought looking at the digimon guarding patamon, the digimon was champion level and its main technique was twin beam.

 

      'And that’s a Skorpiomon, and his main attacks are Tail blade and twin sword' TK thought reconizing the digimon guarding him, the last time he had seen this type of digimon was when they were fighting the dark masters.

 

      'This just isn't my day, and I have a feeling that the other digidestined won't be able to save me this time' Tk thought, he began to sweat nervously at the hungry look some of the virus digimon were giving him.

 

      "The temple of Darkness is not the place for those of hope and the future, I think I'll stop this little party your having," an cold voice suddenly said startling everyone, Tk looked around but saw no one and he noticed that the virus digimon were looking nervous.

 

      "Find him quickly and destroy him!" someone screamed, Tk then found himself sweatdropping as all there captors began to run around like chickens with there heads cut off.

 

      "I swear, some digimon are so stupid," an amused voice suddenly said beside Tk, Tk's eyes widened and he turned to see an unknown digimon beside him.

 

      Right away he knew that it was the owner of that cold voice earlier, what surprised him though was how humanoid the digimon was and there beautiful wings.

 

      "Who are you?" he asked still surprise, the digimon smirked and Tk blinked when he realized that the digimon was holding his unconscious digimon partner.

 

      "Questions later, at the moment we have to get away before they notice I'm here," the digimon said and Tk found his ropes on the ground, he stopped himself from yelping as the digimon grabbed him and th world flashed white.

 

***

 

      "Tk, I wish you well," Chimon wispered as he gently put Tk and Patamon on a soft bed, at the moment he was in a small town in the digital world where strange digimon came and went everyday.

 

      "Are you sure about leaving him with his memory Chimon, he'll have lots of questions and surely seek you out," a voice said, Chimon nodded to Gennai who was at the door to the room.

 

      "I know he'll see me out Gennai, but I forgave him a long time ago and he deserves to know what happened that day. He was like a little brother to me, he was more a sibling to me then my sister ever was," Chimon said with a sigh, he then walked out the door and past Gennai.

 

      "I just hope everything comes out for the best," Gennai said, Chimon paused and looked back a smirk on his face.

 

      "I know it will Gennai, its a feeling inside me that tells me that everything will come out for the best," Chimon answered, then turning once again he left.

 

***

 

      Chimon flew through the digital world; he was deep in thought after his encounter with Tk. He truly wanted to tell the blond boy who he was but knew Tk would probably find out somehow, he smile widened as his thoughts led to Tk’s brother Matt.

 

      'I wish there was someway I could go to the human world to see Matt, but changing my shape isn't in my power' Chimon thought sadly, he sighed and wished so badly that he could be by Matts side.

 

      'But he couldn't love me as I am, he is human and I'm a digimon and stuck looking like this forever' Chimon thought, he felt a single tear fall down his face and fall to the ground far bellow.

 

      "Wait a sec, what’s that below?" he asked himself suddenly for he suddenly saw a strange temple below, curious the mega digimon flew down below and landed.

 

      The temple was small and wasn't very pretty, to his eyes it seemed ill used as if forgotten and from a lost time. It was made of faded grey stones with red scroll designs around a simple faded oak door; long grass and weeds covered the area around it.

 

      'I've been all around this area before and never before have a seen this temple, I should investigate it' Chimon thought with a frown, he made his wings vanish and walked up to the oak door.

 

      He pressed one of his slim hands to the door and gave a push it budged slightly, with a slightly larger frown he pushed harder and the door opened enough so that he might squeeze in.

 

      Silently he slid through the door, to his surprise the temple consisted of one large room. White tiles lined the floor unmarked by dust of time, the inside walls consisted of dark emerald green marble.

 

      There was one window against the far wall near the ceiling, it was made of stained glass, the picture was of an angel type digimon of some unknown level.

 

      "What is this place?" he asked himself in awe, while the outside was unremarkable the inside was incredible. He spun around; this place had a feeling of peace and contentment around it.

 

      "It is called the temple of gifts," a voice said, startled Chimon spun around. His eyes widened when he saw who it was, behind him now was azulongmon a dragon mega digimon and one of the digimon guardians of the digital world.

 

      "Its very beautiful, but why haven't I heard of it before?" he asked, the other mega smiled and went to the spot under the window and looked at Chimon.

 

      "It is because it only appears when one deserving of its gifts reaches a certain time in there lives, I am here to explain it because you deserve its gifts," the dragon said, Chimon blinked bewildered at the thought of a gift.

 

      "What kind of gifts?" he asked slightly confused, the other mega gave a slight snort.

 

      "What is in there heart, what is your greatest wish?" the dragon digimon asked, Chimon smiled and a slightly goofy look came over his face.

 

      "I wish I could be by Matts side, but I cannot as I am because that is impossible," Chimon said with a sigh, the dragon digimon smiled.

 

      "And I sense so much more inside you Chimon, and you will be granted a great gift," Azulongmon said, Chimon blinked and then gasped in shock.

 

      "Whaaa," he said in surprise, the next thing he knew he was engulfed in a bright white light and a strange energy washed over his body.

 

      'Yamato.... Matt' he thought.

 

<><><TBC><><>

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1