Shukumei no Yuki

By Firehedgehog

Chapter Eleven

 

      Tai leaned back onto the couch as he waited for Yama to get home; as he waited he chewed slightly on his bottom lip. His eyes were unfocused while he was deep in thought, and he thought about the dark auras touching the three destined auras he had seen only ten minutes ago.

 

      'What could be touching them, I have never sensed a darkness quite like this... for all I know this dark aura might not be related to the digital world at all' the mega thought frowning slight, he was brought back to reality hearing the apartment door being unlocked.

 

      "Hey Tai, there was a flood in school and today’s classes were cancelled... I would of been back sooner but I had to stop off for groceries," the blond said coming into the living room, Tai smiled and helped his koi put the food away in the kitchen.

 

      "Yama after you left for school I went for a walk," Tai said as they finished, Matt smiled at him wondering what Tai was leading to.

 

      "Yeah, what happened Tai?" Matt asked, Tai sighed and then told him of the confrontation with the three destined and the dark aura.

 

      "Hmmmm... a dark aura, check me for it then," Matt said, the blond teen didn't like the idea that this dark aura could be about him.

 

      Tai frowned as he concentrated on his koi, at first he couldn't find any of it then he spotted just a tiny trace of it. He studied it closer and saw that this bit of dark aura had lost power years ago; even now it was slowly fading away.

 

      "As far as I can tell you have it Yama, but there’s just tiny traces of it and eve as I watch its fading," Tai told him truthfully, Matt froze and paled slightly at his words.

 

      "Can you get rid of it, I don't want any bits of dark aura hanging onto me?" he asked in a slight panic, Tai frowned a bit more as he thought it over.

 

      "I can remove it easily, but to do so I'll have to take on my real form," Tai told him, Matt nodded and Tai shifted to his real form.

 

***

 

      Matt smiled at the angelic like digimon in front of him; even in this form Tai was beautiful and perfect. He knew that many people would of been repulsed by the thought of a digimon/Human relationship, but love held no bounds... not gender or species.

 

      "Will the removal of the dark aura hurt or anything?" he asked, Chimon gave him a light grin.

 

      "Not at all since it’s mostly gone now, maybe a light discomfort at most... but if the dark aura was still in full force like the others it would probably feel painful," Chimon told him, Matt smiled relieved that it wouldn't hurt.

 

      "After you finish is there anyway you can check my brother over for the dark aura, I really hope he isn't as bad as Kari and the others were?" Matt asked, Chimon sighed a bit unhappily.

 

      "I'll check him over as soon as I have a chance Koi, but to remove it he will have to find out about me... and I'm not quite ready for the anyone else to find out what I am now," Chimon said a bit sadly, seeing that sadness from his Koi Matt gently pulled his love into a deep kiss.

 

      "You'll have to face them pretty soon anyway, remember Kari, Sora and Mimi saw you and now the other destined will be on the look out for you... its would be best if you let others into our group," matt said as they ended there kiss, Chimon sighed.

 

      "I guess, anyway I should get this over with... brace yourself Yama this might shock you a bit," Chimon said, Matt nodded and sat on a chair holding onto its arms.

 

***

 

      Matt opened his eyes to find a pair of worried golden ones looking into his, he blinked and gave a small moan.

 

      "Yama, how do you feel?" Chimon asked with worry, Matt blinked and sat up with a bit of his kois help. To his surprise he found himself in his bed, he blinked again and looked at Chimon.

 

      "I'm fine, except I have a slight headache," he replied truthfully, Chimon gave a soft sigh of relief.

 

      "That’s good, at lest the dark aura didn't do anything else when I removed it," Chimon said in relief, Matt blinked yet again and asked a question that had been bugging him.

 

      "What happened?" he asked, Chimon smiled weakly at him and Matt noticed that his koi looked slightly tired.

 

      "When I removed the dark aura there was a slight backlash... this aura was attached to your very life force, thankfully all it did when I removed it was cause you to faint and a headache," Chimon said in a slightly tired voice, Matt by now was feeling normal and the headache was leaving.

 

      "Thanks Koi but I think you should rest, removing the aura took more out of you then you thought and I feel fine now," matt said and he climbed into bed, Chimon smiled greatfully at him and fell into the vacated bed and fell asleep with his wings still out.

 

      Matt smiled at his sleeping Koi, he would let his angel rest. Carefully he tucked the tired mega in and kissed his forehead, then he left his room to call his brother... he had a feeling that he had to keep TK safe till the other original destined calmed down about Tai still being alive.

 

      "Hi TK, I was wondering if you would like to come over?" Matt asked his sibling over the phone, TK laughed.

 

      "Sure as long as I cook, I still remember that very spicy dish you made last time," Tk answered, Matt grinned remembering that dinner... but the memory was tinged with sadness for it was near that time they had seen wizardmons ghost.

 

      "Agreed, and I have someone for you to meet when you get here... in truth he’s an old friend," Matt said, he then said goodbye leaving his brother slightly confused.

 

***

 

      Chimon was asleep but his mind was quite active, he was thinking about when he had removed the dark aura. He had felt then that it had belonged to something quite evil and something he had never met before, but he knew that it had been there for a long time... maybe even before he had met his first digimon.

 

      'Whatever it is its quite powerful, when I removed the aura it tried to kill me' Chimon thought, in his memory he could see Matt fainting as he removed the aura.

 

      Thankfully the blond had been sitting so didn't get hurt; he had then turned to look at the dark aura he held in his hands. Then to his shock the aura seemed to come alive and strike at him, thankfully he was able to destroy it... but he had become very exhausted in destroying it.

 

      This was a reason he didn't want to tell his koi about this, he knew that Matt wouldn't want him to remove the dark auras if they tried to harm him. But to destroy this evil he would have to put himself at risk, if he didn't do this it would be like denying the fact that he was once as mortal as humans.

 

      'Oh Matt, why do I feel that in just a little time my life will be in great danger' Chimon thought sadly, Finally he felt himself waking up.

 

***

 

      TK smiled as his brother let him inside his apartment, he was very curious of who his brother wanted him to meet.

 

      "Hi big bro," TK said, Matt smiled.

 

      "Hi little bro," Matt replied, TK smiled again.

 

      "Sooo...?" TK questioned as they walked into the living room, Matt turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

      "Yes?" Matt replied, TK sighed knowing that his brother was making him ask is question when he already knew what it was.

 

      "Who do you want to meet, I would like to know?" TK asked, Matt grinned slightly evilly at his little brother.

 

      "That would be me," a new voice said, startled TK turned and froze. Standing leaning against Matt’s bedroom door was someone ha had thought dead, someone who had haunted him with guilt since he was little.

 

      "Tai..." he breathed in shock; the brown haired boy nodded his eyes unemotional.

 

      "Yes its me, and much much more now," Tai said and suddenly his form blurred, TK found himself looking at the mega digimon that had saved his life in the digital world.

 

      In his shock his body did the only thing it could do in a situation like this, he fainted.

 

      "That was unexpected," was the last thing he heard, he heard it from the Tai/digimon.

 

      Darkness claimed his shocked mind.

 

<><><TBC><><>

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1