Bwaaa ha ha, here it is. Finally Tai/Chimon confronts Sora and the others who tossed him away those years ago, what will happen to our cute Taichi in this confrontation.

 

Shukumei no Yuki

By Firehedgehog

Chapter Ten

 

      Chimon was bored; Yama was at school... he was starting to wonder if anything at all was going on in the digital world. Thankfully he had discovered that he could stay in his transformed human state for as long as he wanted, in this false form he didn't use lots of energy to stay in it.

 

      'Boring, I wonder what would happen if I decided to explore Odaiba' Chimon thought and instantly brightened, when he was human he lived in somewhere else so he didn't know this area.

 

      'As long as I get home before Yama he won't mind' Chimon thought, with a thought he changed his clothing to something more suited for outside. The brown haired teen now wore a white t-shirt, tight blue jeans, sneakers and a blue jacket.

 

      Unknown to Chimon school had gotten out early because of a bathroom flooding, he was about to confront something else from his past.

 

***

 

      Sora looked around the market area of Odaiba, her mother’s birthday was coming up soon and she had to find something for her. With her was Mimi and Kari, Mimi was visiting from Amerca and Kari had a day off from school.

 

      "Sora look at these shoes, don't they just look so Kawaii," Mimi squealed, Sora nodded because they were very cute but not for her mother.

 

      "Mimi, I thought you were going to help me get something for my mother... not yourself," Sora replied with a raised eyebrow, Mimi smiled and began to hum as she went through a pile of shoes.

 

      "What about these?" Kari called, Sora walked to where the child of light was and smiled. There glittering inside the glass counter was a pair of beautiful earrings, she knew her mother would love them.

 

      "Excuse me sir, how much are these earrings?" she asked the man behind the counter, the man smiled and looked at a list of prices behind the counter.

 

      "Twenty dollars, there on sale today and for the next three days," the man told her, Sora brightened happily glad that they were in her price range.

 

      "How much with tax?" she asked him, the man took out a calculator and told her. As soon as he told her she smiled relieved, even with Tax she could still afford them.

 

      "I'll take them," she said with a smile, the man smiled at her and took her debit card she passed him. As she waited for the machine to say accepted she looked out the windows of the store, it was at that moment she felt as if her world froze.

 

      There standing across the road was alook alike of someone she disliked heavily... you could easily say hate. Her eyes narrowed as she studied him, he had the same gravity defying hairstyle as Tai and the type that played soccer, she gritted her teeth in anger.

 

      'It can't be him, he vanished and died in the digital world years ago' Sora thought and she was almost seeing red, she looked away from the unknown teen outside to take her purchase and her receit.

 

      "Thank you," she told the clerk, she then ran to where the other two girls were waiting for her.

 

      'If it is Tai he better plan to run, we exiled him from the digidestined years ago and I'm not going to let him come back to this world' she thought angrily, when she got to the other two girls she told them what she had seen.

 

***

 

      Tai walked happily around the market area of Odaiba, he found the place interesting. He watched the diversity of relations and reactions between the people here, it was so much busier then the digital world.

 

      His eyes roamed the street occasionally seeing something new, he even saw some of the kids that had received baby level digimon during the defeat of Malomyotismon.

 

      To tell the truth he had also been there, Gennai had asked him to be there to make sure nothing nasty escaped during the fight... like some of the evil digimons data.

 

      'It took me a week to get all his data and destroy it, there is no way anyone but evil wants him to be reborn at primary village' Tai thought, he shook his head at the thought of that monster being reborn.

 

      It was at that moment that the mega digimon felt a chill; it was as if something evil was nearby... but he couldn't trace it to anything or its aura.

 

      'There is something evil nearby, and what ever it is I feel hatred from it... and its towards me' he thought, he stopped walking and slowly turned around.

 

      "No... " he wispered, there walking towards him were three people he had hoped never to see again. They were no other then Sora, Mimi and his little sister Hikari or Kari as she was known as now.

 

      'I know they want to confront me, but I can't let them do it here' Tai thought, he looked around and saw a sign pointing to a nearby parks. He smirked slightly, a park was perfect and hopefully this confrontation would be in a private spot.

 

      He looked back at the trio who noticed his look, then without a word to them he turned and began to run to where the park was.

 

      He easily heard them running after him, he knew he could easily get away. Yet something told him that if he didn't confront them now, that everything he held dear now could go down the drain.

 

***

 

      Kari felt rage rise inside her as she chased after the brown haired teen; she had hoped he had vanished into the digital world before.

 

      She didn't know why but everytime Tais name was mentioned her blood seemed to boil, his very name brought hate to her.

 

      As the digital worlds child of light she knew she shouldn't feel this way, but the very mention of Tai made her feel hate and see red.

 

      Finally the teen they were chasing came to a stop, looking around she saw that they had come to a deserted area of the local park.

 

      'I have to find out if this Tai look alike is Tai, I hope he isn't' Kari thought, the teen looked at them and Kari slowly walked up to him the other two behind her.

 

      "No further," the boy said suddenly, startled at the tone of his voice the three digidestined froze.

 

      "Who are, are you Tai Kamiya?" she asked or more demanded, the unknown boy sighed and looked at her sadly.

 

      "I am who I am and it is of no concern to you, least of all to the digidestined such as you child of light," the boy said in an angry voice, the three girls gasped... how had this Tai look alike known that.

 

      "Who are you, I demand you tell us your name," Sora demanded angrily, her brown eyes flashed... Sora was not the type of person you should cross.

 

      "You know who I am Sora Takanouchi, but you don't deserve any more of an answer then that," the boy practically spitted at them, Kari blinked.

 

      At that moment lightly flashed across a previously clear sky, the three girls looked up at the sky which was quickly clouding over.

 

      "He's gone," Mimi said suddenly, startled Kari looked at where the Tai look alike had been and saw that indeed he was gone.

 

      "Sora, was that really Tai?" Kari asked the older teen, and Kami-sama she hoped it wasn't him.

 

      "Unfortunately it was him, we better hurry and tell the rest of the originals that he's back," Sora said, Mimi and Kari nodded and the three girls ran to the bus that would take them where they knew some of the others would be.

 

***

 

      Tai frowned as he watched then leave, at the lightning had flashed he had used it as a distraction to hide in a nearby tree.

 

      He hadn't noticed it before but something was wrong with their auras, it was as if another aura was lightly covering them.

 

      He had gained the ability to see auras awhile after he had become Chimon, he knew what normal auras looked like... and those weren't normal auras.

 

      'That aura touching them feels dark, I wonder why I never saw it when they were in the digital world before' Tai thought, he licked his lips nervously.

 

      'I better check ad see if Yama has this aura touching him also, maybe if I track the aura to its source... I might find out what changed them from friends to enemies' Tai thought, he also had to make sure none of the digidestined found out he was a digimon now or where he was staying.

 

      "I better head back to Yamas, I need to tell him about this," Tai said to himself, he looked around to make sure no one was around and then left his hiding place.

 

      'No ones around, not even one of the digidestined' Tai thought and he knew he had to be very careful now, they knew he was alive now. Then he smirked, he then ran in the direction of Yamatos apartment.

 

<><><TBC><><>

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1