Shukumei no Yuki

By Firehedgehog

Chapter One

A young human boy walked tiredly across the digital desert, the sand shifted under his feet the heat it gathered from the sun heating his feet.

He was around ten years old with a heart shaped face, chocolate brown eyes, and gravity defying chestnut brown hair. In his arms was his digimon partner in his in-training form, it looked like a large pink head with long thin ears and large eyes.

"Taichi, do you think we'll find shade soon" the digimon in question asked, the boy sighed and pulled a pair of goggles over his eyes to keep sand from getting in his eyes... it was getting rather windy.

"I hope so, hopefully water" he said, they had run out of water earlier that week and they wouldn't last much longer without it of food.

He had been kicked out of the group when in his haste he had made Greymon digivolve into SkullGreymon, it had been a mistake yet the group had decided that with a digivolution like that and Tai's actions... they didn't want them anywhere near the group.

'I can't believe they betrayed me like that, if Sora had done a mistake like that she would still be with the group' Tai thought angerly, he didn't cry knowing he would become dehydrated faster. He was actually smarter people thought, he got excelent grades at school and he was pretty much prepared for anything.

'Of course that doesn't count the digital world, the broshure for camp didn't say anything about going to another dimention' he thought with a wry grin, that grin faded when he saw that he sight was starting to fade... his energy was almost gone too.

"Sorry buddy, we need a miracle now" he whispered sadly, with that he passed out his body sprawled on the desert sands the sun shining brightly onto him.

"Taichi" Koramon whispered also exausted, then finally the digimon also passed out.

Miles away Matt looked at the desert sadly, the group of children had just left it after being with pixiemon. He looked at the other children now hiding his anger and sadness, he was so angry of what they had done to Tai.. it had just been a mistake. He had wanted to say something to stop it but he hadn't been allowed, Sora had pinched him painfully on the back of his neck to keep him quiet.

'Tai be okay, one day I hope we meet again and you can forgive me' Matt thought, then the others called him and once again they continued there fight against Etemon.

The feel of something cold and wet against his forehead brought Tai out of unconciousness, slowly he opened his eyes and blinked to adjust to the light. He was in a comfy bed in a small room, beside him sitting on a chair was a digimon that looked like a female elf.

"Good your awake, rest here while I tell our village elder you are awake" she said, her voice had a bell like tone to it. He watched as she gracefully got up and walked outside the room, a few minutes later she returned with a male of her kind.

"Hello young one, we are the Yusamon, we found you and your companion in the dessert and brought you here" the man said, Tai blinked and felt himself become drowsy again.

"Nice to meet cha" he said in a hoarse voice, he didn't know why but his voice sounded different for some reason... probably from being lost in the desert for so long.

"What is your name if we may know our guests" the female Yusamon asked, Tai said his name but because his mouth was dry only one part of it came out.

"Chi" he croaked out, the world started to fade around hm as sleep began to come apon him.

"Welcome to the nomad village of the Yusamon Chimon" she said, at that moment Tai passed out wondering why she had called him Chimon... he would have to find out when he woke out next time.

The next morning Tai quickly found out why she had called him Chimon instead of just Chi, somehow between the time he passed out in the dessert and when he woke up in the Yusamons camp he had been transformed into a digimon.

He was humanoid and looked around fourteen now, he had long pointed ears and golden cat like eyes that were slanted. His hair was gold with large stripes of silvery-white that went to his waist.

His hands had retractable claws that he guessed were useful in this world, the largest change startled him. Large silvery white wings adorned his back, they were quite beautiful and each were longer then his body when opened.

He wore a sleeveless turtleneck white shirt that was low in the back to let his wings out, he wore loose white silk pants that helped him keep cool and white sandles that were comfy to wear. He quickly found that he could make his wings appear and dissapear with a thought, it was interesting. His voice had also changed, it was older and musical in sound.

Koramon had digivolved just before the Yusamon had found him, now as agumon the rookie digimon found the whole thing interesting. He had found his digivice in his pockets when he woke up the second time, he had lost his goggles in the dessert... who knows when.

"Agumon, since I'm a digimon now... are you still my patner" he whispered, Taichi now Chimon asked the dinosaur like digimon. He was quite worried about that, if he lost Agumon he felt he had lost everything he cared for.

"I think so, aand next time we see Gennai we can ask him" Agumon whipered to the new digimon, Chimons eyes brightened at the thoughtof Gennai who could answer his questions... but then he thought of something and his eyes dimmed.

"But we don't know how to find Gennai, and he might not want to talk to me after what happened" Chimon pointed out, at the moment they were in the room the Yusamon had given them having a private conversation.

"Don't worry Taichi, I heard from some Yusamon that Gennai is coming

tomorrow... and he wants to see us" Agumon said, Taichi/Chimons eyes widened at this.

'Oh" he said.

'Please let him tell me what is going on' Tai thought to himself, he really wanted to know what was going on.

TBC

Well you all know me by now, I decided to do another Tai fic with a cool twist to it... now tell me what you think of it. I warn you though, this fic will be in the first season for the first few chapters and then skip to after season two... hang on for the ride.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1