|Posters can be a good visual reminder of life. These poster quotes are from the TREND catalog that I received in the mail
You'll never regret doing the right thing!
You are not finished when you lose. You are finished when you quit.
It takes only one person to change your life... you
Your actions speak louder than your words.
stand up for that in which you believe
Behold the turtle -- it makes progress by sticking out its neck.
You EARN respect by how you live, NOT by what you demand.
Doing what is right isn't always easy, but it's always right.
30 years from now, it won't matter what shoes you wore, how your hair looked, or the jeans you bought. What willm atter is what you learned and how you used it.
|To Think About|
1. Being in control of your own behavior
2. Being trusted with important jobs.
3. Having your work finished on time.
4. Doing your part when working together.
Self-control is know you can, but deciding you won't. The choices we don't make are as important as the ones we do make.
Respect is NOT agreeing with everyone. It's agreeing that it's OKAY to disagree.
1. Treating others the way you want to be treated.
2. Showing kindess and consideration.
3. Liking yourself enough to be yourself.
4. Accepting others for who they are.
Good manners are always in style.
1. Making every decision carefully.
2. Thinking everything through responsibly
3. Exercising your freedom to choose.
4. Deciding what is right and doing it.
Do the right thing!
Once you break a trust the damage is hard to repair.
1. Saying nice things and sharing compliments with others.
2. Being considerate, kind, and respectful in all your actions.
3. Lending a helping hand to those around you.
4. Being the person others can count on.
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember what you said.
|Words have a life of their own.
Think before you speak.
Stand up for waht is right, even if you're standing alone.
Courage is deciding to follow your conscience more closely than the crowd.
Conflict happens. Learn from it.
Courage is doing right when everyone around you is doing wrong.
You are valuable. Don't let anyone make you believe differently.
The highest fences we need to climb are those we've built within our minds.
Of all the things you can lose, your temper is one that can't be replaced.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak.
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
Teachers open the doolr, but you must enter by yourself.
Think twice... act once.
Today is a great day to learn something new.
Keep on smilin'
Leaders are followers of what is TRUE, what is FAIR, & what is RIGHT.
Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters.
Why set goals?
Because if you're aiming for nowhere
That's just where you'll go.