Real Name: Steve Williams (No, not THAT one...)
Weight: 241 lbs.
Hometown: Victoria, Texas
- "Glass Shatters" by Disturbed
Handler: Darth Gouki
Style and Focus:
- Technical with Roughneck tendencies
- Logic - Brawler, Grappler
- Attack Focus - Neck and Upperbody (for the Stunner), limbs.
- Lou Thesz Press (w/ Punches)
- Super Spinebuster
- The "WHAT!" Stomp, aka Mudhole Stomping Austin sets up dazed opponent in the corner, and stomps repeatedly while the audiences chants "What!" with each stomp.
- Angry Stomp A variant of the "WHAT!" Stomp, done while the opponent lays on the mat after being knocked down.
- Stun Gun (Austin hangs his opponent on the second rope, then runs to the other side, slingshotting off it, and dropping a leg onto his opponent, effectively clothslining him on the second rope.)
- Driving Elbow (Austin holds his forearm and plants the point of the elbow into the sternum of his opponent. Usually done from the second rope, but sometimes off the ropes when the opponent is lying on the mat.)
- Turnbuckle Clothesline
- "Poke 'em in the eye!"
- Belly to back suplex
- Wishbone Stomp Austin grabs both feet of opponent while he/she is on their back, and stomps in the middle.
Other commonly used moves
- Toe Kick
- Snap Jab
- Body Punch
- Double Axe Handle
- Elbow Smash
- Back Chop
- Wrist & Arm Wrench
- Knee Strike
- Headlock Takedown
- Sidewalk Slam
- Russian Leg Sweep
- Elbow To Back Of Head
- Forearm Smash
- Back Side Slam
- High Angle Backdrop
- Turnbuckle Toe Attack
- Shoulder Strike
- Vaulting Body Press
- Flying Clothesline
- Diving Elbow
- Kitchen Sink
- Mat Slam
- Shoulder Back Toss
- Hip Toss
- Stone Cold Stunner A 3/4 Face Lock Bulldog, Austin begins with a kick to his opponent's gut, then applies the 3/4 face lock on his shoulder, then drops down to the mat, impacting the opponent's chin into his shoulder. Originally known as the Ace Crusher
- Superstrength, Rattlesnake reflexes, and an uncanny tolerance for alcohol. And more alcohol. And alcohol after that. What?
- "Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!"
- "DTA--Don't Trust Anybody!"
- "And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
- "Ehn-ehn! That just ain't gonna happen!"
- "Look at me."
- Austin wrestles in simple black trunks, and knee braces of varying colors (although usually black). Muscular, but not ripped/chiseled. Prominent,
but not overwhelmingly large "beer belly". Head shaved bald, with mustache and
goatee. Blue eyes, blond facial hair. Tattoo of the state of Texas on his
Gimmicks: Stunning Steve Austin, Superstar Steve Austin, The Ringmaster, etc.
- Hollywood Blonds w/ Brian Pillman
- w/ Dude Love
- w/ The Undertaker
- Two Man Power Trip w/ Triple H
- The WCW/ECW Alliance: Leader: Stone Cold Steve Austin Members: DDP, Hurricane Helms, Hugh Morris, Shawn Stasiak, Shane and Stephanie McMahon, Paul Heyman, etc.
- Current EAW Champion (as of 10.31.2005)
- 6-Time WWF Champion
- 2-Time WWF Intercontinental Champion
- 4-Time WWF Tag Team Champion (w/Shawn Michaels, Dude Love, Undertaker, and HHH)
- 1-Time Million Dollar Champion (unrecognized title)
- 2-Time WCW United States Champion
- 2-Time WCW Television Champion
- 1-Time WCW Tag Team Champion (w/Brian Pillman)
Other Career Highlights
- 1996 WWF King of the Ring
- 1997 Royal Rumble Winner
- 1998 Royal Rumble Winner
- 2001 Royal Rumble Winner