Active Learning, Active Life
Dixie State University is a public institution that was founded in 1911.
It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 8,570. Its setting is urban, and
the campus size is 117 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar.
- Student-faculty ratio - 20:1
- Fall 2018 acceptance rate - 100%
- Classes with fewer than 20 students - 38.4%
- Average Freshman retention rate - 57%
- Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Dixie State University
225 S 700 E
St George, UT 84770