This building was located on the North-West Corner of Broad and Main Sts. When it was first built it was used as a hotel, the Commercial House. The Commercial House was known as one of the finest rest stops between Erie and Cleveland. Around the turn of the century it was converted into a business block. It met the wrecking ball in 1985 to make room for the City Hall Annex.
Dorman Block ca. 1909
Barskey Block ca. 1953