Our Blog - Photo Album
WQYY 664 GMRS Call Sign
CB Radio Channels 20/9 & Channel 20 462.6750 pl tone 141.3 GMRS Emergency/traveler assistance channel Willard/Busy Ky - Hal Rogers Parkway Note: We monitor CB channel 9 and GMRS/FRS Channel 20 during bad weather. Barry and his wife are Certified Skywarn Storm Spotters.
We also monitor NOAA Weather Radio KIH40 021109 162.475 Mhz and WYMT-TV
Kentucky Dept of Transportation and NWS Road Tip Website
The above link will take you to the K-Dot website where you can check on road conditions before you commute to work or school.
- Legal Unlicensed Low Power Broadcasting - Part15.us
- The Part 15 Wiki
- The Association of Low Power Broadcasters - TheALPB.com
- Part 15 AM Broadcasting - LPAM.NET
- SSTRAN AMT3000 & AMT5000 - AM Transmitters
- Rag-FM 107.7, Ragland NZ
- Red Bird - Daniel Boone National Forest
- KDX World Round Radio - Radio Station
- Mram 1500 AM - Cayuhoga Falls Ohio
- Facts and Myths of Druids and Witches - Druidry.org
- 6v6 Radio Kits - UK - Home of the Spitfire Am Transmitter
- The Appalachian Mountains - Wiki
- KCHUNG - Part 15 AM Community Radio
- SWL'ing - An unusual night for CB
- Morse Code Translator
- Druid Hills Radio 1710 KHz
- The Vibe FM
- REACT International Inc.
- REACT Int. Inc. On Wiki
- My Cousins Station - Pinehurst Radio
|Radio Shack Catalogs
Quotes"Did you ever get the feeling that everything in America is
completely fucked up. You know that feeling that the whole country is like one inch
away from saying 'That's it, forget it.' You think about it. Everything is polluted. The
environment, the government, the schools you name it. Speaking of schools. I was
walking the households the other day and I asked myself. Is there life after high school?
Because I can't face tomorrow, let alone a whole year of this shit. Yeah, you got it folks.
It's me again with a little attitude for all you out here and waiting for Atlanta. All you
nice people living in the middle of America the beautiful. Lets see, we're on er 92 FM
tonight and it feels like a nice clean little band so far. No one else is using it. The price is
right. Heh, heh. And yes folks you guessed it. Tonight I am as horny as a ten peckerd hen house,
so stay tuned because this is Happy Harry Hardon reminding you to eat your cereal with a
fork and do your homework in the dark." Happy Harry Hardon - Pump Up The Volume (1990)