WHAT IS ATLANTEAN THERAPY

how the vision of Atlantis returned to the modern world...

I have studied, researched, and taught in MANY areas of metaphysics besides astrology - such as Dreams, Deja-vu, Mental Telepathy, and so on - however my work is called "Atlantean Therapy". As you will soon see, not only did Atlantis introduce me to the metaphysical world, but a lot of my perspectives and knowledge over metaphysics itself actually COMES from Atlantis! Here's how it happened:

The Dream "Series" When I was 10 years old, I once woke from a dream that was SO STRANGE and MORE FANTASTIC than any dream I have ever had in my life. The setting for this dream was of the likes that I have never seen before, and seemed especially odd since there was a lot of "science-fiction" gadgets in use, but everyone seemed to be "ancient" - (for example the clothes seemed to be from ancient Greece or Rome). What added to the "power" of this dream was that it seemed so REAL. I was used to having dreams seem "real" because the elements in it were familiar, however this was the first time I awoke with the feeling that a strange science-fiction place was real.

Now certainly one dream may not be enough to change one's life, however one dream was not all that came. The very next night I AGAIN dreamed about this place, although the action seemed to be a continuation of the story from the night before! It was the same place, a few of the same people - yet a different situation. After the first night I was simply awed by a fantastic dream. After the second night, I became very excited - since I thought my dreams were now giving me stories, situations, and special effects that far exceeded anything I had seen in the movies or on TV!

This "Dream Series" lasted for exactly one week, and after the 7th dream these stopped completely (to this day I have never again had any dream about this strange civilization). When you have INTENSE dreams about a world that is so different from your own - and when these dreams also produce a FEELING that this strange world is, or was REAL, you begin to wonder about reality (which is what I started to do as a ten year old). The intensity of the "dream series" also made it easy for me not to forget the story, ideas, beliefs, and philosophy of this strange land.

A clue: an account of hypnosis from 1934 Ten years later while studying psychology in university, I came across some interesting writings by Edgar Cayce (for those who don't know, he was a famous American psychic and metaphysical researcher in the 1930's). Mr. Cayce was one of the first researchers to use the art of "regressive hypnosis", that is, where people would describe elements of their 'past lives' while under hypnosis.

After reading about one who was a teacher in the 17th century and one who was merchant in ancient Babylon, I came across several accounts that almost made my heart stop. One person had described being held prisoner in a huge "glass like" pyramid. On the top of this structure was a huge crystal - out of which was reflected a light that many people were afraid of - for it could be "beamed" to places far away with very destructive results. The reason for my shock was that I had SEEN this pyramid in my "dream series" from 10 years before!

As I continued reading this person's account, there was no doubt in my mind that what this person was revealing under hypnosis in 1934 was the SAME land, culture, and situation that I had seen in my "dream series"! Although as a child had no idea WHAT or WHERE this strange civilization was, the subject under hypnosis and Edgar Cayce both identified it as Atlantis. This caused a great excitement and renewed interest in my "dream series" from 10 years before, for now it was not just a week that I had some crazy dreams - SOMEHOW during this time I "tuned in" and received images that came from our PAST...!

Receiving an answer as to where these dreams were actually from opened the door to many more questions. For example: How was I able to "see" events that apparently came from our PAST? Is this why the dreams seemed so REAL, since they were in fact "real" at one time, even though long ago? If images and impressions could be transmitted so clearly from the PAST, could they "picked up" from the FUTURE as well? (This of course being the question that lead to my education and experiments in methods of focusing on the future, astrology being one). Also, why did these images, or thought forms only come in for seven days, never to be seen again...?

Since my "re-discovery" of Atlantis in university, my life has been devoted to finding answers to the above, and to the many other questions this experience has opened. Since I was 10 years old I had an understanding and working knowledge of a fantastic civilization, and yet it was 10 years later I finally learned WHAT that civilization was. That is why I call my therapy "Atlantean Therapy", for my source of advice to my readers is not only from what I learned traveling through THIS world, but from what I learned seeing a land that existed about 26,000 years ago as well.

Back toHOME PAGE

Back toALTANTIS MAIN PAGE

© 1997 [email protected]

This page hosted by GeoCities Get your own Free Home Page

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws